login

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

login

Postby painedpaper1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:05 pm

when i enter the correct username and password i still get an invalid username or password popup i can use the same credentails to enter the forums here please help
painedpaper1

Re: login

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 pm

Are you perhaps having an underscore in your password? Afaik does the mobile client not display that one.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SirGalahad » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 pm

I have the same issue even though I don’t have an underscore in my password. I can login fine here but trying to log in on mobile gives me “invalid username/password.” I have tried restarting, deleting and reinstalling, and using a different account with no avail.
SirGalahad

Postby Jerme » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 pm

There might be some more special characters that the mobile client doesn't like, thus I recommend you to change the password a bit to filter out other special characters.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports