Question

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question

Postby mzann1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 pm

I have a question about Harassment

Is it Harasment if a person keeps killing the same player game after game for no reason at all? just because feel like it?

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Question

Postby mzann1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Tailslover13 wrote:Only if they actually admit it.

Targeting the same player in every game isn't harassment, because technically you're allowed to kill (as evil) whoever you want if you think they're against you. If they're town, however, and trying to get you lynched and just making stuff up, then maybe you'd have a case if you have further proof/evidence if their behavior from past games. Because, if you don't, it's your word against theirs, and randomly targeting someone in a game for no reason isn't technically harassment.

So, bottom line, if they admit that they are indeed targeting you in multiple games now and they like it or find it funny, then that can be reported. It's like cheating; only when they actually admit it can you report them. You can't just report them "on a hunch" because you don't have 100% solid proof.

But what if for example as SK and other player is Arso and kills me, next game if i am mafia and other player is coven and kills me or i'm town and other player is evil role, and just keeps killing because it's me ...How is that reportable because as you said technically it's part of the game

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Shyyster » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:11 pm

mzann1 wrote:
Tailslover13 wrote:Only if they actually admit it.

Targeting the same player in every game isn't harassment, because technically you're allowed to kill (as evil) whoever you want if you think they're against you. If they're town, however, and trying to get you lynched and just making stuff up, then maybe you'd have a case if you have further proof/evidence if their behavior from past games. Because, if you don't, it's your word against theirs, and randomly targeting someone in a game for no reason isn't technically harassment.

So, bottom line, if they admit that they are indeed targeting you in multiple games now and they like it or find it funny, then that can be reported. It's like cheating; only when they actually admit it can you report them. You can't just report them "on a hunch" because you don't have 100% solid proof.

But what if for example as SK and other player is Arso and kills me, next game if i am mafia and other player is coven and kills me or i'm town and other player is evil role, and just keeps killing because it's me ...How is that reportable because as you said technically it's part of the game

It's not, unless the other person admits they're specifically targeting you each and every single game.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby mzann1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Alright, thanks :D

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:09 am

as, pirate, I always target the same people every game. They never change their ''lucky'' move, so i know what theyre going to pick
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Ask Questions