About sales

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

About sales

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Every day the game showns me and ad advertising some cosmetics, scrolls and town points. They always seem to be on sale. Is there any way to buy them without them being on sale?
Also, if I buy one of them, will I get coven scrolls despite not owning the DLC?
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: About sales

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Coven scrolls are only obtainable by playing 25 games.

The advertisement is a daily deal and shows up once per 24 hours. All these items (except juggernaut scrolls for Coven) are purchasable through the ingame shop, including Town Points (Except Merit Points).
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Does that means I have to play 25 coven games to get 3 scrolls for each coven role?

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:42 pm

for each 25 games you played (up to a cap to 250 games) you get 3 Coven Tickets, which allow you to play one game of Coven per Ticket.
When you do not own the DLC, you do not get the scrolls of the DLC roles afaik.
The bundles you receive as a discounted offer are hardly a bundle you can obtain normally in the shop, thus those setups are usually only buyable with those offers.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 pm

I see, that's a pity. I wanted to buy some pirate scrolls before playing coven.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby mzann1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Joacgroso wrote:I see, that's a pity. I wanted to buy some pirate scrolls before playing coven.

just get the game on sale, it goes pretty cheap. Also don't skip the $0.99 sales, they give you all scrolls including juggernaut

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Oh, that was what I was asking in the first place. So I will get the scrolls if I buy the bundles, even if I don't own the DLC, right?

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Not that I know, at least as long as you do not own the DLC.
I am not sure if you gain those scrolls after havign bought the DLC though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:44 pm

I see I misread.

No, you don't get Coven role scrolls before owning the DLC and as far as I've noticed, you also don't get them after the fact.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:18 am

Then how do people get juggernaut scrolls?

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby mzann1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Joacgroso wrote:Then how do people get juggernaut scrolls?

They're in the bundles from the sales, you get like x3 of each scrolls. I have like 30 Jugg Scrolls

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

The devs currently are pretty sure that you do get the scrolls even when not owning Coven, yet I do not have an account I could test this with atm.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mzann1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Jerme wrote:The devs currently are pretty sure that you do get the scrolls even when not owning Coven, yet I do not have an account I could test this with atm.

You do, even without the coven DLC. If you buy the $0.99 that gives you 3x of every scroll in the game, it'll literally gives you every single scroll, including the Juggernaut scroll.

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Thanks for clearing it up @mzann1.
I do know that one gets a jugg scroll for the bundle, but I only have heard if frmom those having Coven, thus I am not sure if all scrolls are given or for only the modes one has access to.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mzann1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Jerme wrote:Thanks for clearing it up @mzann1.
I do know that one gets a jugg scroll for the bundle, but I only have heard if frmom those having Coven, thus I am not sure if all scrolls are given or for only the modes one has access to.

Well honestly it wouldn't be fair to buy something and that it don't give you the whole thing as it says

mzann1
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Ask Questions