Ticket Issues

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Ticket Issues

Postby whyamidoingthis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 am

I can’t believe I have to make an account here to report bugs. TBH annoyimg and inconvenient.

Anyways........
I’ve never had issues with ad tickets before, but just now, i watched THREE ADS and got NO TICKETS. It could be a connection issue on my part, but I switched off of wifi and used data and it still won’t give me them. My account on ToS is luxfawn and I have three class tickets that aren’t showing up. It’s not letting me in. It’s never been a problem before, and i’ve tried two different internet connections on my end.
whyamidoingthis

disappearing tickets problem

Postby whyamidoingthis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:07 am

I found a fix to ads not giving tickets but.... i rly gotta delete the app after EVERY game just to get free classic tickets to work?? please fix this... i have a video of me waiting for tickets for 2 minutes if you want it to confirm but it’s so boring. also, can i just admit, the team you have working on this game is super unresponsive... please just answer me and tell me how to fix it!!!! so i don’t have to delete the app permanently!!!!

i’m playing on iOs 12.3.1 with updated app
whyamidoingthis

Re: Ticket Issues

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:31 pm

First of all, you can login to the forums using your game account as well.
Secondly is one unable to have more than one classic tickets via ads at the same time.
May I ask for some screenshtos of this? It could help alot.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports