VFM52 | FollowTheCop... or Not |Blundered Away (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM52 | FollowTheCop... or Not | Day4 (Albanixdocx)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:52 am

Town was suspicious from Doctor's dead, and thought This may be Mafia's murdery.
After A short research , they realized they were right about that , door was broken , and knife had A small Mafia symbol on it.
Than , they started looking for evidence which Will help finding murder.
They investigated at Albanix's house for hours , but cant find anything.
But than...
Somebody asked A question .
" How Did Mafia learn Albanix was Doctor ?"
Somebody comes with an Idea : " Qvapil was saying he was healed by A Doctor ."
That note shows that Mafia knew Albanix healed Qvapil.
What If they made investigation at Qvapil's house for finding Doctor ?
That theory found Interesting by town , they decide to check Qvapil's house for proving/disproving that theory .
When they arrived ,they found at night , Mafia investigated something here.
They decide to make an investigation with hope they Will find Mafia .
After hours of investigation , it was found noveiia's fingerprints at A lot of place .
Noveiia tried to defend theirselves : " I entered Qvapil's house , for stealing something valuable. I know This is A crime , but I am against Mafia Like You."
Town concluded noveiia is lying , due If he was saying Truth , Mafia couldnt be able to find Doctor's identify .
And lynched noveiia .
After realizing noveiia is A member of The Mafia , they checked noveiia's house , find A lot of Guns and knives .
Town decide to burn every Dead person's house , check every alive player's house for destroying everything which can be use for killing.
Last alive people of The Town , agreed on living at peace for remaining of their lives.
Will they obey their Word ?
Last edited by UzayAltay on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Re: VFM52 | FollowTheCop... or Not | Day 2(AlternativeVillag

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 am

noveiia has been lynched.
They were
Consort.
Night 4 begins.
Nightskip is enabled , I should take All Actions and nightskip from Each alive Player for night being skipped .
Otherwise, 24 hours until End of Night 4.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Re: VFM52 | FollowTheCop... or Not | Night4 ( Conseiia)

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:02 am

Sun rised ,peopl wake up , come to center, and ...
realized they are 3 of them Left .
" where is dota2reporter ? " One of them asked .
" I Dont know . We destroyed All Guns We found at noveiia's house , open our houses , destroyed everything which can used for killing Another person . We even decide to not lynch anybody else , and not lynching anybody for A Few months . He probably forget Meeting time . " other Said .
Think man Said : " Let's check their house . "
They didnt knew at that point it is their Last Meeting .
When they reached dota's house
They saw
Dota's body
As lifeless
Over The chair
Looking Laptop.
From The Timer on computer , they concluded Dota2player had an heart-attack for playing computer Game too long .

With further research , they realized dota2player played Dota every second Except Meeting times , and sleeping.
And Hearth-attacked
Due Last match's adrenalin
Last edited by UzayAltay on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Re: VFM52 | FollowTheCop... or Not |Day5(dota2citizen)

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 am

dota2reporter has been killed .
They were citizen.
Day 5 begins .
72 hours...

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 am

Aight

I have a golf tournament right now

Will be back later

chuckle, I just ask for time
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:32 am

/vote Eragon1329
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:09 pm

You better have an immaculate case which proves that you are town and Cham is scum, Eragon.

I’ll wait. For now.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:39 pm

so my time is patchy right now so im doing things in steps

first off, lets talk about yesterday's quickhammer

chuckle voted noveiia with sound reasoning and posted their thoughts about the game
Dota is fine voting noveia because they are lock-scum to them

cham is online and quickhammers

ChamAlien wrote:/vote noveiia

-no explanation
-no pre-emption
-was not asked to quickhammer

Frankly, when i checked thread before flip but after hammer, i thought noveia was gonna flip town and cham/dota won
so i was genuinely happy to see noveia flip scum, especially consort

so lets look at this scenario from a town!tracker PoV and a scum PoV

Town!tracker, if cham was town, would indeed know that i am scum, but would not know if dota or noveia is scum
i do not see any sound reasoning for town without a confirmed lynch would be willing to quickhammer in lylo

besides that, no one was actually wanting a quickhammer, and it takes away discussion and interaction time, a further minus

from a scum PoV
cham KNOWS that noveiea is scum, right
and cham knows that 2 town are currently voting noveiea
so if cham is online, which they were, and DOESNT HAMMER noviea, if noviea or cham ends up being a lynch, this confirms them as a scumteam, because if noveia was town, then cham would have straight quickhammered for the win

the ONLY option to lead for a possible win for Scum!cham here is to quickhammer Noveia for the "towncred" of lynching scum, but even though in a void this would look good, in this scenario, any other option would confirm that as the scumteam
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:So Albanix is Tracker? Ok, also who says they tracked watchme n1? Maybe the Tracker forgot to track

ChamAlien wrote:Why the fuck did tracker claim

next, lets talk about reactions to albanix's fake claim

Phoneix knows that albanix is lying, and softs it asking "is albanix really claiming tracker, who says they tracked watchme?"
and then softs their own circumstances saying "maybe the tracker forgot to track"

which unless you want to follow a series of demented coincedences, this always comes from someone who has knowledge of the tracker, which would be... yes, the tracker

moving to cham's reaction. Its the standard "town" reaction to a claim. "why the fuck would you claim when there isnt a reason to"
but look at how its worded

"why the fuck did tracker claim"

this proves that cham actually believed the claim, and shows a standard level of "shock" at a town PR claiming for no good apparant reason
perfectly acceptablly towny in normal circumstances, but not a real tracker's response to a fakeclaim.

so on top of phone's reaction being a soft for his role and confirmed a soft unless some weird convuluted shit, cham's reaction is not a tracker's response to a fakeclaim, and instead just the baseline "towny" response
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:so my time is patchy right now so im doing things in steps

first off, lets talk about yesterday's quickhammer

chuckle voted noveiia with sound reasoning and posted their thoughts about the game
Dota is fine voting noveia because they are lock-scum to them

cham is online and quickhammers

ChamAlien wrote:/vote noveiia

-no explanation
-no pre-emption
-was not asked to quickhammer

Frankly, when i checked thread before flip but after hammer, i thought noveia was gonna flip town and cham/dota won
so i was genuinely happy to see noveia flip scum, especially consort

so lets look at this scenario from a town!tracker PoV and a scum PoV

Town!tracker, if cham was town, would indeed know that i am scum, but would not know if dota or noveia is scum
i do not see any sound reasoning for town without a confirmed lynch would be willing to quickhammer in lylo

besides that, no one was actually wanting a quickhammer, and it takes away discussion and interaction time, a further minus

from a scum PoV
cham KNOWS that noveiea is scum, right
and cham knows that 2 town are currently voting noveiea
so if cham is online, which they were, and DOESNT HAMMER noviea, if noviea or cham ends up being a lynch, this confirms them as a scumteam, because if noveia was town, then cham would have straight quickhammered for the win

the ONLY option to lead for a possible win for Scum!cham here is to quickhammer Noveia for the "towncred" of lynching scum, but even though in a void this would look good, in this scenario, any other option would confirm that as the scumteam

I mean I was already townreading other people (dota for reasons I explained million times and chuckle was realllly convinced that you were scum and your interactions with noveiia seemed more theatry than chuckles), you and noveiia team seemed pretty much clear to me
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:So Albanix is Tracker? Ok, also who says they tracked watchme n1? Maybe the Tracker forgot to track

ChamAlien wrote:Why the fuck did tracker claim

next, lets talk about reactions to albanix's fake claim

Phoneix knows that albanix is lying, and softs it asking "is albanix really claiming tracker, who says they tracked watchme?"
and then softs their own circumstances saying "maybe the tracker forgot to track"

which unless you want to follow a series of demented coincedences, this always comes from someone who has knowledge of the tracker, which would be... yes, the tracker

moving to cham's reaction. Its the standard "town" reaction to a claim. "why the fuck would you claim when there isnt a reason to"
but look at how its worded

"why the fuck did tracker claim"

this proves that cham actually believed the claim, and shows a standard level of "shock" at a town PR claiming for no good apparant reason
perfectly acceptablly towny in normal circumstances, but not a real tracker's response to a fakeclaim.

so on top of phone's reaction being a soft for his role and confirmed a soft unless some weird convuluted shit, cham's reaction is not a tracker's response to a fakeclaim, and instead just the baseline "towny" response

Yes there were no reason for scum to fakeclaim like that (especially to lynch their outed partner) and I worded it that way, idk how do you get that out of it but i wanted to get along with the cover
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm

MrChuckleteeth wrote:You better have an immaculate case which proves that you are town and Cham is scum, Eragon.

I’ll wait. For now.

I dont wanna angleshoot but you seem to know the answer of scum already and you think real tracker would replace out? If they are telling the truth there is no reason for them to out.
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:17 pm

going onto chamalien's interactions with noveia and logical reasoning

ChamAlien wrote:
noveiia wrote:I didn’t see this started. I don’t really think them forgetting consort is alignment indicative, however if I had to pick if that’s more scum or town, it’s definitely more town.
As for Seth, I feel like he’s just trying to point fingers for no real reason early game.

I agree with the first part. For second part, I don't really think if its indicative but very recently I was playing a game with him and he pointed finger early in that game as scum. But I didn't compare those games.

ChamAlien wrote:So dota is most likely town
I have townleans on Whirlwind and noveiia

as of this point, the only post regarding noveiia was the above, and its not even a read-based post
its a post "agreeing" with forgetting a consort being a towny
and disagreeing with arguing pro-seth and against noveiaas read

i do not see how this leads to noveiia being a townlean, and this seems very jumpy on starting off with a townlean on a buddy for absolutely no reason
also rule of three (dota, WWW, noveiia)

interesting note that there was a townlean on WWW too

ChamAlien wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
noveiia wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:oh btw noveiia sorry for mislynching you in nfm65 xD

This is my third game. In the past two games I was town and I was lynched twice as town. Apparently I’m very scummy.

This is also a lie. They were Sheriff in 18B and weren’t lynched.

/vote noveiia

I doubt lying = scum though... They probably forgot they was.

defending noveiia based on noveiia "forgetting they were sheriff and not lynched"
also there is a big difference between lying and forgetting

ChamAlien wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
noveiia wrote:

This is my third game. In the past two games I was town and I was lynched twice as town. Apparently I’m very scummy.

/vote noveiia

And you can die for this

/vote WhirlwindWarrior

It might be just me but this post feels oppurtinistic if that is the rigjt word (I believe that is what it means)

Voting someone for not because thinking they are scum but because they lied/forgot about their past looks opportunistic to me.

this is more chainsaw defense of Noveiia and deflection WWW's genuine scumread as "opportunistic"

ChamAlien wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
noveiia wrote:

/vote noveiia

If you are the person who I'm thinking then you might actually be scum for this, I thought you would vote better

THIRD TIME GOING BACK TO THIS POST
and its another chainsaw defense of noveiea
"i thought you would vote better"

???

ChamAlien wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Whirlwindwarrior wrote:
noveiia wrote:

/vote noveiia

And you can die for this

/vote WhirlwindWarrior

It might be just me but this post feels oppurtinistic if that is the rigjt word (I believe that is what it means)

It’s not opportunistic, they lied about their meta. I think that’s a scum-motivated move that could be used to defend themselves if they receive pressure.

Are you the person in the signup's playerlist?

Quite likely.

/vote Whirlwindwarrior You can't be believing scum lied about their meta to trick us... I mean people play here together, it's obvious if someone lies about their meta.

and this is the fourth chainsaw

ill give you thats its very likely that noveia just forgot
but its also possible that they ignored that game hoping people wouldnt bring it up

and calling WWW out for scum for this is opportunistic and chainsaw-y

ChamAlien wrote:Im obvtown and this is a trusttell.. maf gonna kill me for this or Ill get banned :(

lets just bring this up regardless of interactions

this post is both forced and LAMIST-y at the same time
tries to disosciate from the idea of being scum

ChamAlien wrote:I think most towniest person is the nove guy who townslippled. Most sus guy is chemist >:/

"most towniest person is noveiea"

????

ChamAlien wrote:
noveiia wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Ok I just realised, with mafia's n0, dota's claim and assuming we lynch a cit, that leaves 6 people on mafia's poe meaning they will have a 50% chance to kill a pr tonight.

What’s the “n0”?

this isn't a townslip because scum does not have a N0 of anything anyways
so nove not knowing what the N0 is does nothing regardless

and calling this a townslip is pushing it

ChamAlien wrote:I asked the same thing but I faked slips as scum in past... I'm town now tho

another LAMIST-y post

ChamAlien wrote:/vote Whirlwindwarrior
They didn't do much other than pushing a mistake (Which is not scum indicative and I'm sure they know this)

more more more chainsaw defense of Noveia

ChamAlien wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:[cham, noveiia, watchme] contains a scum

Just because we said it is www? Also scum can do wide range of things to get townread, like acting too wolfy to be a wolf. Hammering an obvious lynch does not clear someone. I am saying Www is suspicious not because they hammered (I don't think that's inherently scummy) but because
1) they haven't been contributing as I would expect from them
2) they pushed a mistake
3) they could have said anything before the hammer but chose to not. They hammered without saying anything.

just like you did, huh?

also still defending noveia through that "mistake"

ChamAlien wrote:This game is underwhelming tbh, I don't have any townreads other than the townslip guy and citclaim guy. I will probably detailed ISO qveipa because I skimmed and their ISO looks good.

still has a strong townread on noveia

ChamAlien wrote:What were you saying about nove slip?

still pushing that nove townslipped

ChamAlien wrote:I didn't read after watchme was outed but this feels right
/vote noveiia
This and qva I think

oh wow suddenly changes tune and forgets about all the chainsaw-ing and "obvious town-ness" and "townslips" that noveia said and votes them WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OR CHANGE

ChamAlien wrote:Maybe let's lynch inactive first so they won't be needed to replaced? What you guys think?

>>Qva flips town and has no chance to defend themselves
also takes the lynch away from noveiaa

ChamAlien wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
noveiia wrote:Sorry for the late responses guys, I slept in due to being sick. Anyway while it is unlikely doctor would heal their scum read, I kinda do see logic even if it’s odd. Dota could’ve been cop claiming citizen so mafia wouldn’t bother with them, and watchme could’ve somehow deduced that as a possibility so he healed someone he didn’t think was cop due to them being a scum in his eyes. He couldn’t go for the more townie players as they might be doctor. Plus to win Mafia has to kill the actual doctor which upon death would just out watchme. However, it’s possible mafia just thinks they’ll get majority before the doctor dies. That’s why I don’t know what to make of this claim. I’m going to try to eat something then I’ll look at watchme’s isos and see if I find anything hinting towards them being mafia or doctor. I’ll also look at Qvas if we’re assuminf they’re scumbuddies.

this post confirms noveiia as scum at this point

Meh It feels weird that mafia would obviously protect their red-checked partner like that

oh and now is defending noveia again
although this is something i agree with, so i cant fault this specific post but the fact that they keep flipping back and forth is the issue here

ChamAlien wrote:
noveiia wrote:Wait so I’m scum because of two posts that I made and finding Seth scummy? Considering he got hammered the majority found him scummy. Even if all three scum end up on the wagon, that means myself and two other towns all found him scummy.
Anyway, there hasn’t been any outings of other doctors and while I doubt watchme is town, it’s possible and I don’t want to lynch a PR. Since Qva is likely his scum buddy I’m voting him instead just in case watchme is just bad at being doctor.
/vote Qvapil

Ugh I think scum would go for red checked partner instead of other one
I think there is 1 scum between [qva, nove] and [chuckle, phone]

this may actually be a scumslip in saying "ugh i think Scum" without any town PoV for noveia, as if they know noveia is scum

ChamAlien wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
ChamAlien wrote:
noveiia wrote:Sorry for the late responses guys, I slept in due to being sick. Anyway while it is unlikely doctor would heal their scum read, I kinda do see logic even if it’s odd. Dota could’ve been cop claiming citizen so mafia wouldn’t bother with them, and watchme could’ve somehow deduced that as a possibility so he healed someone he didn’t think was cop due to them being a scum in his eyes. He couldn’t go for the more townie players as they might be doctor. Plus to win Mafia has to kill the actual doctor which upon death would just out watchme. However, it’s possible mafia just thinks they’ll get majority before the doctor dies. That’s why I don’t know what to make of this claim. I’m going to try to eat something then I’ll look at watchme’s isos and see if I find anything hinting towards them being mafia or doctor. I’ll also look at Qvas if we’re assuminf they’re scumbuddies.

Wait a minute
Did you read what watchme said? And why tf would dota want doc on them if they were a cop? Cop clearly shouldn't be docced this game and I'm pretty sure dota already stated this before.

exactly

noveiia's post just doesn't make sense at all
hence why i'm pushing them

also GG

But it feels like too uninformed to be mafia tbh

and then is still hard-defending noviea

ChamAlien wrote:
noveiia wrote:Hopefully if watchme is in fact mafia he’s consort since no one claimed role blocked. I don’t see why mafia would have their consort do the kill unless they wanted to limit which mafia acted to make it less likely tracker would be on one of them, but we can hope.

This guy doesn't even know how mafia in vanilla games work...
@chuckle @albanix what do you think?

i think that noveiia's post is pretty fucking forced

ChamAlien wrote:Also Albanix, why did you track me?

aye once again basically claiming not tracker

ChamAlien wrote:Chuckle I think you are overthinking too much

this is about that weird hammer interaction stuff with Qva's lynch
shuts down the discussion chuckle is having about it being weird that nove read it differently interacting with cham, which could lead to cham/nove being read as a team

so shutting down that path

im posting all of this unfinished because i just saw a post that confirms cham as scum one second
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

ChamAlien wrote:I am tracker
N1, I tracked Whirlwindwarrior to watchme1
N2, I tracked phoenix to albanix and assumed they were doc
Last night I was blocked probably because scum thought I was doc
/vote Phone0Ix
Consort

LMFAO
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

they saw me visit albanix but consort has already been lynched and its not me

boom fucking bye scum
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:18 pm

my work here is done
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:19 pm

hey cham do you want to rescind your false tracker claim yet :^)
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm

@chuckle: how is that for immaculate?
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm

/vote Chamalien
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm

I thought noveiia townslipped early in the game you totally ignored that part while quoting
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:26 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD N2 I TRACKED NOVE I TOTALLY FPRGPT ABOUT THIS DJDIEI2IKELSOEEJHENDDODOEEJKEEPEPEJENJDIDJEEKELDK
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm

lol
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

JSUSUEHEJSK SCUM LITERALLY KNEW PEARL GUY COULDNT BE CONSORT BUT COULDNT OUT HAHAHAHSH
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

um excuse me

pearl is a girl thank you very much
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby ChamAlien » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

I fucking didnt read the d2 and thought I tracker phonix but i did actually track nove
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads