18C NFMNFM - Game Over - Mafia wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 18C NFMNFM - Day Six - The Final Four (or 7)

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:funny how a huge amount of 0ver's ISO is interactions with seth/debil

ok and why does that make us scum?
dont you think scum would try to have less interactions withtl their teammates?

because all of those interactions are garbage and are basically their only interactions.

why do they only basically interact exclusively with your slot specifically over anyone else

why would they only interact with a scumbuddy and why would they do garbage interactions
wouldnt scum simply talk in scum chat

why would they not interact with basically anyone else other than you?????

they'd do garbage interactions because they're a bad wolf player

if they are bad and have garbage interactions wouldnt they avoid interacting with their fucking acumbuddy

no because their wolf buddies would literally be your slot and evild+soul at most

who out of those coaches 0ver into not being bad

you are acting like everyone is completely retarded
it is common knowledge scum dont try to make many interactions with eachother or it will cause a domino effect
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:39 pm

dota went from 50/50 to "flake is scum" even though a luk town flip.would indicate flake as more towny than me
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ill try my best to solve and be unbiased but its gonna be hard when flake is doing a seth rn
there is an entire unconfirmed person there yet both seth and flake refuse to look into them

then tell me why your slot has been deathtunneling me from d2 for virtually no reason

so this is a grudge push
first of all it wasnt fucking mylo
second of all there were reasons, yes they are objectively weak but they did exist
and third it wasnt even a death tunnel

no it's not a grudge push, it's a "why the fuck were you pushing me for virtually no reason virtually the entire game" push

what wasnt mylo?? what are you even talking about

what were those reasons then

you do not know what a death tunnel is if you do not think what your slot has been doing virtually the entire game is not a death tunnel

not even fucking true
d2 wasnt mylo
your sudden shift onto chuckle with prior acknowledgement of a.townslip, and i thought your interaction with luk and uzay were weird so i thought you could be a scumbuddy to both, but idk if i mentioned it d2 or d1. pretty sure i only mentiones uzay in hydra chat
maybe seth was, i was sloving.

what does d2 not being mylo have anything to do with this?????????

like i already said before. i obviously did not think that townslip was particularly indicative, else i wouldn't have fucking voted them.

you thought i could be wolf with what is now 2 dead town. very cool

great reasonings for your slot tunneling me from d2 onwards

you are tunneling me in mylo when there should be 2 scum candidate from your pov
a townslip is a townslip but ok sure
yes i did and what
and i havent even went after you until now. and that was mainly ebcause you started tunneling me
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:44 pm

multi is doing it too a little but alteast hes showing leniency in "if you do a case i might reconsider"

im going out for now, almost 2 am
cases coming for both when i wake up, after that im prolly going to work for a bit
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:funny how a huge amount of 0ver's ISO is interactions with seth/debil

ok and why does that make us scum?
dont you think scum would try to have less interactions withtl their teammates?

because all of those interactions are garbage and are basically their only interactions.

why do they only basically interact exclusively with your slot specifically over anyone else

why would they only interact with a scumbuddy and why would they do garbage interactions
wouldnt scum simply talk in scum chat

why would they not interact with basically anyone else other than you?????

they'd do garbage interactions because they're a bad wolf player

if they are bad and have garbage interactions wouldnt they avoid interacting with their fucking acumbuddy

no because their wolf buddies would literally be your slot and evild+soul at most

who out of those coaches 0ver into not being bad

you are acting like everyone is completely retarded
it is common knowledge scum dont try to make many interactions with eachother or it will cause a domino effect

you are saying this after 2 of the wolves were no voting constantly throughout the entirety of day 1

being afk and not voting isnt the same thing as purposely making interactions with your scumbud
TheDebil

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Heli iso is h

Their interactions with Chemist d1 :think:
Now a bunch of "wtf pages" post
Then fighting with debil/Seth

Heli didn't start getting involved in the game like dota did
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ill try my best to solve and be unbiased but its gonna be hard when flake is doing a seth rn
there is an entire unconfirmed person there yet both seth and flake refuse to look into them

then tell me why your slot has been deathtunneling me from d2 for virtually no reason

so this is a grudge push
first of all it wasnt fucking mylo
second of all there were reasons, yes they are objectively weak but they did exist
and third it wasnt even a death tunnel

no it's not a grudge push, it's a "why the fuck were you pushing me for virtually no reason virtually the entire game" push

what wasnt mylo?? what are you even talking about

what were those reasons then

you do not know what a death tunnel is if you do not think what your slot has been doing virtually the entire game is not a death tunnel

not even fucking true
d2 wasnt mylo
your sudden shift onto chuckle with prior acknowledgement of a.townslip, and i thought your interaction with luk and uzay were weird so i thought you could be a scumbuddy to both, but idk if i mentioned it d2 or d1. pretty sure i only mentiones uzay in hydra chat
maybe seth was, i was sloving.

what does d2 not being mylo have anything to do with this?????????

like i already said before. i obviously did not think that townslip was particularly indicative, else i wouldn't have fucking voted them.

you thought i could be wolf with what is now 2 dead town. very cool

great reasonings for your slot tunneling me from d2 onwards

you are tunneling me in mylo when there should be 2 scum candidate from your pov
a townslip is a townslip but ok sure
yes i did and what
and i havent even went after you until now. and that was mainly ebcause you started tunneling me

if i am tunneling you why have i not voted you yet. have you not once considered i might be doing this with some other intention

townslips are never actually "town slips", because they can almost always be faked by wolves.

it means your reasoning turned out to be garbage, go figure

i said "your slot" for a reason. i was mainly talking about seth.

doesnt seem like it. voting isnt ai here as you votin me would just be a bad move from either allignment,.coming from you especially. i can see seth throw votes in mylo easily.maybe even dota but not you
im pretty sure you seemed more confident in the townslip coming from town, but ok
yes and its why im not pushing you for it anymore.the swap is a thing but you going from town to town really isnt necesarry
ok and you say seth tunneling is scummy??
i get therea that tinfoil where seth is trying a new met a but i stop him but i already adressed that him trying to a new meta would already be the explanation for any incoming suspicions based on meta coming toward him if he was scum
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 pm

OllyRenard wrote:Heli iso is h

Their interactions with Chemist d1 :think:
Now a bunch of "wtf pages" post
Then fighting with debil/Seth

Heli didn't start getting involved in the game like dota did

exactly
its similar to his recent scum game up until he wa spretty much forced to play, kmenx and me already adressed it
TheDebil

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 pm

nnn maybe i have to reconsider setto

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Flake wrote:

Why did I Death Tunnel Chemist in the SK VFM game?
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:14 pm

OllyRenard wrote:Seth/debil as scum makes sense in relation to the Kmenx kill. Kmenx set teams as Flake + James and Seth + over. Once James flipped town Kmenx would have lynched over then Seth. So Kmenx would have had to be done away with for a chance at them winning

Also if Seth has been trying to improve his play he hasn't this game. My thought is that debil had told Seth to tunnel to mimic his town play, similar to the other game that someone had mentioned. I tr dota for getting involved in the game vs slanking which I don't remember there being any pressure on them that would have made a scum!dota have to interact to live

I would have killed Juck or Betto actually.
The reason Kmnex was killed before Juck is because Flake was going to be lynched by Kmnex.
Also I don’t believe you guys are Town at this point, fact that you don’t even consider Betto as a possibility to Flip Wolf means you trying to purposely go into a 1V1 match against me and Debil.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Seththeking wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:Seth/debil as scum makes sense in relation to the Kmenx kill. Kmenx set teams as Flake + James and Seth + over. Once James flipped town Kmenx would have lynched over then Seth. So Kmenx would have had to be done away with for a chance at them winning

Also if Seth has been trying to improve his play he hasn't this game. My thought is that debil had told Seth to tunnel to mimic his town play, similar to the other game that someone had mentioned. I tr dota for getting involved in the game vs slanking which I don't remember there being any pressure on them that would have made a scum!dota have to interact to live

The reason Kmnex was killed before Juck is because Flake was going to be lynched by Kmnex.
Also I don’t believe you guys are Town at this point, fact that you don’t even consider Betto as a possibility to Flip Wolf means you trying to purposely go into a 1V1 match against me and Debil.

Kmenx scum read Jamez and Flake together and you and over together, why would Kmenx lynch Flake after Jamez's flip? Also I have been considering the possibility that dota/heli is scum
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:21 pm

If you read my posts you would know that :/
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Logically why TF would I kill Kmnex?

If I was with Over who flipped Consig, I would have had this thought:
Last Mafia is GF
Juck is Sheriff who can’t find GF.
Kmnex pushed a lynch on Jamezbeast.
Lynch Kmnex,

Not to mention I would have saved over’s ass if I was scum.
I would have said “We should Lynch within the Citizen Claims, PR’s are more important!”
Or something along those lines.

Also Flake, you called Over town then voted them during the next day when we were Lynching the CC.
I believe that was for you to attempt to gain Town cred.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:23 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

Kmenx scum read Jamez and Flake together and you and over together, why would Kmenx lynch Flake after Jamez's flip? Also I have been considering the possibility that dota/heli is scum

I didn’t see that part.
But I still win have kept Kmnex to form a miss lynch.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby OllyRenard » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Seththeking wrote:Logically why TF would I kill Kmnex?

Last Mafia is GF
Lynch Kmnex,

I would have said “We should Lynch within the Citizen Claims, PR’s are more important!”

Also Flake, you called Over town then voted them during the next day when we were Lynching the CC.

I highly doubt your ability to get Kmenx lynched and I think you know that that scenario isn't realistic too
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:48 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Logically why TF would I kill Kmnex?

Last Mafia is GF
Lynch Kmnex,

I highly doubt your ability to get Kmenx lynched and I think you know that that scenario isn't realistic too

How so?
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Flake wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Flake wrote:

Why did I Death Tunnel Chemist in the SK VFM game?

cant remember

Because I always do, retard.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Also pretending to Foe me Day 2.
I feel as if you thought you can gain some Town cred because Gent and Some0ne did that last VFM game I had and they were Town.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Flake wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Also I don’t believe you guys are Town at this point, fact that you don’t even consider Betto as a possibility to Flip Wolf means you trying to purposely go into a 1V1 match against me and Debil.

Flake wrote:here's a hint. when i say "have you not once considered i might be doing this with some other intention", it's your queue to say "oh, he's doing this with some other intention"

also olly hasn't even been excluding dota as a possibility to flip wolf?

literally the only person doing that here is you by already voting our slot immediately

Tell me why your not Wolf then.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:52 pm

I’m trying not to death Tunnel and try a new Meta.
But the fact you never even considered that as a possibility is scummy.
Town Flake would have called me “Town” RN.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Well Day 2 at least.
And Town Flake would be on both me AND Betto.
Not just me.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Flake wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Also Flake, you called Over town then voted them during the next day when we were Lynching the CC.

ok so

you think i as wolf ever full on try to fuck over my supposed wolf buddy on the day where a town PR was almost certainly almost going to be lynched had nothing happened with cham/0ver

for some "town cred"

tell me this

if i was wolf, why the fuck would i risk actually getting my supposed wolf buddy lynched on the day jamez/luk were lynched? there would be a very decent chance that cham/0ver would actually have gotten lynched that day because of how much i pushed them, and i wouldn't have been able to go back on my word after pushing them so hard. if cham/0ver was actually lynched then and i was wolf, i would be making the game mechanically far harder for myself, since town then literally have 2 fucking confirmed PRs immediately.

for some "town cred"

and look where that "town cred" has gotten me, i'm still heavily suspected by literally everyone

not to mention wolves would literally need to come up with that fake wolf slip

who the fuck even does that

this is an insanely illogical tinfoil from almost every standpoint

Goose does that.
Look at his FM Games.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:40 pm

if i do the incorrect choice and actually vote a town i'm gonna be so fucking disappointed in myself

why does this have to be so hard????
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Heli replaced out

and yes i am indeed fencesitty because im panicking a bit

i will try to use occams razor or something

and answer some question because i saw i was given some questions
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner