VFM51 | Discord | Canned

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am

Didn't kmenx defend you debil?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am

TheDebil wrote:if you lynch me lynch me fast because the less time you waste on me the more time you can spend avtually doing something

Trying to end day early are you
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 am

TheDebil wrote:if you lynch me lynch me fast because the less time you waste on me the more time you can spend avtually doing something

Wolf claim. Wants a quick hammer.
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:47 am

Qvapil wrote:Didn't kmenx defend you debil?

some defense that is lmao
you might as well brush that off completely
compare that to flake.defending chemist or dash defending watchme
nothing
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:48 am

Debil first you claim cit, then say it's pointless to look for associations with you, and now you want to end day early? You're trying to stop our discussions it seems
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:49 am

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Didn't kmenx defend you debil?

some defense that is lmao
you might as well brush that off completely
compare that to flake.defending chemist or dash defending watchme
nothing

That makes it all the more likely.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 am

TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:@everyone :-
Thoughts on debil flipping scum? He had barely any interactions with chemist and the only few times he mentioned chemist could be interpreted as distsncing.

this post is fake

ok

have you provided examples of you interacting with chemist? like a lot?
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 am

/vote thedebil
yeah you guys can fuck off
yes i am a wolf
i killed flake yesterday it was me
i did it to purposely lower poe on myself and push suspicion on myself
lowering time now because im scum and scum always do that
told all my buddies to bus me because yes infact it is worth losing 2 mafia by d3
yes

dont hammer me yet, let me post some reads and then do what you want
i cant give enough of a shit anymore
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 am

Actually if by any chance debil does flip town then what do you think the scumteam would be dash and qva?
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 am

dota2reporter wrote:
!!! literally every alive player's posts related to chemist from day 1 !!!
use this, peeps
yes i have no life


TheDebil
Spoiler:
TheDebil wrote:/vote chemist
town gang

TheDebil wrote:i think helicooler and chemist are two scum

TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Debil why do you think helicooler is scummy?

stated my initial reasoning but now i changed my mind
page 1 heli and chemsit interactions feel like they are both scum mirroring eachother and trying to pocket other people from helis server. then heli gives up and votes chemist for distance
its a bit far fetched but very likely.imo

TheDebil wrote:i dont agree with the chemist read
i as town shit my pants more about being scumread than anything else

TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i dont agree with the chemist read
i as town shit my pants more about being scumread than anything else

chemists push seems entirely normal to me and for early game thare is enough reason to make it
what is suspicious is chemists memephase talk, atleast to me

TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Debil why do you think helicooler is scummy?

stated my initial reasoning but now i changed my mind
page 1 heli and chemsit interactions feel like they are both scum mirroring eachother and trying to pocket other people from helis server. then heli gives up and votes chemist for distance
its a bit far fetched but very likely.imo


Chemist is using weak reasoning to justify a vote on dota.

If they are distancing then good play by them, because it doesn't look that way to me.

isnt that pretty much everyones who sr dota reasoning
how is chemist any different for you

TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah

TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:Chemist - The push on me was fine, i didn't like that he didn't add anything to the conversation after voting me
Question: can you provide a reads list?

that is all? maybe he is just busy lol

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:@dota
I don’t get the basis of your scumread on me, I posted a couple times but they weren’t contentful because I didn’t have the time to make any reads or get drawn into an argument

it's a pressure scumread because i expect more from you

Why does no one listen to me when I tell them not to do this

Plus the pressure is gone because you say it’s pressure

you are notified there is pressure and now the pressure comes into full swing
you now know something is expected of you, instead of there being a simple scumread

TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:im off for now
forcing myself to iso dive dash and wabbit later with this message

oh and heli and chemist

TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely


This seems like a weird AtE attempt to me, which is pretty out of character for chemist.

nope this is not out of character at all.

TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist flips v probably. i'd rather a watchme lynch

werent you against a watchme lynch and for a chamist lynch
what changed

TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely


This seems like a weird AtE attempt to me, which is pretty out of character for chemist.

nope this is not out of character at all.

Welp you have presumably played longer with chem than I have so you know better. Anyways would you mind explaining your naked vote on me?

yeah he absolutely hate being scumread and pushed on

TheDebil wrote:qva really wants a chemist lynch

TheDebil wrote:or did chemist give up hmm

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:qva really wants a chemist lynch
if watch flips scum im shooting qva
but probably still gonna shoot helicopter

the point of watchme knowing fwogs play falls flat but there are other accusations and im gonna trust those

/vote watchme

If we lynch chemist and he's v shoot watchme

i think they probably both flip town so i wont

TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:>watchme wagon builds up too quickly
>counterwagon on chemist just barely makes it before people want to switch back

seriously watchme is town here

chemist is too
but no one wants qva

TheDebil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:how do you not understand watchme is town by how fast the wagon picked up

flake even you should understand this and the fact you're still going with this tells that you're scum

why not me i think both wagons flip town but still vote watchme

dota2reporter
Spoiler:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:also please let's not mislynch three times in a row like in that one game

Let’s mislynch four times in a row while having the vig shoot all the scum

Because it’s funny

good plan i'm signing up

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Rand this man vig every game tbh

even in games where vig doesn't exist SeemsGood

dota2reporter wrote:ok heli and chemist you can reveal now

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:debil and dota are mafia

lol what did debil do

This post is wolfy

what about it

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:are you saying the read is correct

i wasn't implying the reads are wrong or true, i'm surprised how you all deduct this stuff this early

So is it wrong

does my answer really matter

@chemist ye i slightly adjust my tone in fm from my posts in other threads so that it suits better, maybe that's why it sounds awkward
i gotta admit i did kinda ignore it becuase i was like "i'm fairly sure i'm getting scumread even more if i answer yes and no"

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Why were you worried about getting scumread?

¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

instincts probably

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you

okie dokie my bad on the ignoring part
i agree
i ain't ignoring them anymore
give me all of them
my body is ready

dota2reporter wrote:qva seems scummy to me

just jumped on my wagon for all the weird reasons

flake, jord and chemist all had good reasoning

dota2reporter wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:On chemist possibly being scum:

Chemist1422 wrote:This post is wolfy


Not necessarily, are people reading Debil's ISO or is it just me? Dota's question was perfectly fine, if anything, if both Dota and Debil were scum together, I'm pretty sure this would have either been deflected to somewhere else or it would have been turned on Flake.

i agree, idk where people see a debil&me scumteam

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:The “lol” is tonally awkward, plus it entirely ignores the scumread on yourself in a frozen way


Ignoring people scumreading you isn't bad on D1, especially when the reasoning is actually garbage. And if you think Dota is scum for being tonally awkward then either you haven't played with dota or you're ignoring their town meta.

thanks but do you mean i'm always awkward lol

Chemist1422 wrote:Why were you worried about getting scumread?


However this is a valid point. I think Dota's reply is kind of weird given the reasoning I mentioned above. Dota shouldn't be getting worried about getting scumread. What pings me the most is the fact Chemist brought this up despite scumreading Dota. Hence why I have my doubts that Chemist is actually scum.

i'm scared of being scumread because i recently reread some of my 2015-17 games and the memories are not the best

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you


I don't feel this vote was justified enough. I can see the reasoning behind it, I can't agree with it however.

i don't see much wrong with this vote. it added pressure on me

dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:@Flake uhh ok
what do you think about the people that jumped on?

probably 1 wolf within them

yep. i agree

one of chemist/heli/jord is scum

i'm betting it's heli

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah

explain flake?

dota2reporter wrote:gonna iso chemist btw since flake requested

dota2reporter wrote:tbh after re-reading the post "Why were you worried about getting scumread?" seems weird
who wouldn't be worried about getting scumread

chemist should explain the accusation of the post about "lol what did debil do" a bit further so we can discuss it

"Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you"
i wasn't ignoring them when they were combined with facts and evidence

dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:/vote Chemist

wasn't chemist on the bottom near the inactives on your reads list?
or is top = town and bottom = scum?

dota2reporter wrote:Chemist - The push on me was fine, i didn't like that he didn't add anything to the conversation after voting me
Question: can you provide a reads list?

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:@dota
I don’t get the basis of your scumread on me, I posted a couple times but they weren’t contentful because I didn’t have the time to make any reads or get drawn into an argument

it's a pressure scumread because i expect more from you

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:@dota
I don’t get the basis of your scumread on me, I posted a couple times but they weren’t contentful because I didn’t have the time to make any reads or get drawn into an argument

it's a pressure scumread because i expect more from you

Why does no one listen to me when I tell them not to do this

Plus the pressure is gone because you say it’s pressure

the pressure isn't gone until i see results

dota2reporter wrote:@chemist and qva take your time bruddas

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:Chemist - The push on me was fine, i didn't like that he didn't add anything to the conversation after voting me
Question: can you provide a reads list?

that is all? maybe he is just busy lol

ye i explained my vote

dota2reporter wrote:and about chemist

i don't like how he's ignoring the pressure on him, so i'll vote him
/vote Chemist1422

dota2reporter wrote:ye, @Flake, why vote on exactly chemist?

dota2reporter wrote:people i'm fine with voting: heli, chemist, watchme

dota2reporter wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:literally everything

there's 42 pages and I have other stuff that I need to handle

what should I look into first

people's isos probably

i'd suggest ultii, waffle, eragon and chuckle

those are terrible picks

chuckle is the only one worth reading

those are the people that started posting more when chemist was offline

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

Sheep

true but is that all you have to say? fwog isn't following a bad wagon
Helicooler wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Ulti's heli read is shit

i 100% agree

and about chemist

i don't like how he's ignoring the pressure on him, so i'll vote him
/vote Chemist1422

wat

also i forgot that ive done some of this rip

what didn't you understand? i can explain

Chemist seemed to be pretty nervous with only 2 votes on him which isn't townie (i mean before fwog and heli jumped on)

dota2reporter wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Guys I think fwog flips scum the most out of all the players in scum pool here. Can we get a good wagon going?

/vote fwog

why do you prefer fwog over chemist?

dota2reporter wrote:Town [dota]
Townread [flake, dash2, mrchuckle]
Townlean [ultii, debil, grumpy]
Null town [qvapil, thewabbit, heli]
Null [non]
Null scum [watchme, eragon]
Scumlean [phone]
Scumread [chemist, fwog]
Scum []

subject to change once i analyse isos

dota2reporter wrote:i mean that could definetely be a bussing attempt from fwog but with that vote he's risking getting more scumread and pushing the chemist wagon even more.
maybe he's trying to make the chemist wagon look sheepy so that others jump off of it but it's unlikely

dota2reporter wrote:they also avoided reading each other
chemist said he doesn't want to meta-read fwog and fwog said he wants to see more from chemist

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely

wait who's deathtunneling you

Flake

what? flake isn't deathtunneling at all
how did you come to that conclusion?

He’s responding to every post I make by calling me wolf or voting me

And you’re saying it’s not deathtunneling

flake is responding to everyone's posts

dota2reporter wrote:okay i'm fine with this, chemist's behaviour is way too weird

/vote chemist1422

Phone0lx
Spoiler:
Phone0Ix wrote:Btw Fwog why cant you read Wabbit and Chemist? I remember posts they made, and am even scumreading Wabbit

So they werent that inactive

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck

How is this a good voteswitch post

Phone0Ix wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Phone why are you so focused on wabbit? Tell us your thoughts on watchme's wagon, and whether you'd support a chemist lynch

I townread Chemist atm so no.

Helicooler
Spoiler:
Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:/vote chemist

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/vote Flake
I may really want to vote chemist but mafia29 will fuck you up

Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:/vote chemist

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/vote Flake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

saw this as I was posting
mafia29 gang

Helicooler wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote chemist
town gang
you betrayed us

Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:everyone has to claim what faction they are in go

im in mafia29

also
/vote Chemist
yes

Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:conclusion one of dota and debil are a wolf and it's dota

Scum: Flake, Debil, Dota, Chemist

Helicooler wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i think helicooler and chemist are two scum

as long as chemist gets lynched first im good with this statement

Helicooler wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:And the streak continues, I've been scumread every single game.

I feel like a scum would say this
especcially one like chemist
and I see you w/ chemist alot
and also you seem like the chaotic type
therefore I'm reading you as a chemgoogle
so you are scummy but towny but leaning on scummy, making a ~fsts

Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

Sheep

/vote Chemist

Sheep without expectations of anything higher
it's your turn
vote yourself

Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm slight townread Eragon because I don't think he has an agenda

Ultiix I'll compare to 17D for meta reasons

I saw the push on watch but don't have any meta on him so I can't confirm it, will go through his ISO in a vacuum now

Chuckle's ego stuff is annoying me so I'll get to that when I'm in a better mood

intresting that you're also going for the 17d qpproach. Not of much value right now, but might come in handy for me to note

Helicooler wrote:Chemist wagon shouldnt be a thing d1 with chemist being quite a neutral figure rn.
Helicooler wrote:
Dash2 wrote:This watchme wagon ain't pure

yup, but chemist doesnt look like a d1 lynch either.
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck
for fuck sake am i going to have to choose between two shit wagons


also it could be that watchme wagon was formed by people eager to get out of no wagon hell, making it a really shit wagon with less scum than prior thought, making chemist wagon seem townie when watchme green flips. Because of this i believe both watchme and chemist are town.

what the fuck guys

Helicooler wrote:
Qvapil wrote:How would a green watchme make chemist town? I don't get it. Chemist is scummy independently of watchme's alignment

i dont see how chemist is scummy. watchme being green doesnt make chemist town, the outside factors around the two wagons do.

Helicooler wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist flips v probably. i'd rather a watchme lynch

werent you against a watchme lynch and for a chamist lynch
what changed

his reaction to being pushed is most likely real

Why would town!chemist not play the game tho
chemist has given up alot recently. I think this shit has finally caught up to him.

Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:
Helicooler wrote:Chemist wagon shouldnt be a thing d1 with chemist being quite a neutral figure rn.

that's exactly why they should be the wagon. almost all not neutral figures probably flip town, and it's abnormal for town!chemist to be so neutral here. chemist is blatantly acting like scared wolf and shows complete dissimilarity to when he gave up in vfm50 wherein he made aggressive comments nearing his lynch

i'm like pretty sure chemist would have shown some signs of anger by now if he were actually town, and i think the reason he isn't showing any signs of anger is because he knows we would be right to lynch him
neutral player isnt a d1 lynch

Helicooler wrote:4 minutes left?

hammertime.
/vote Chemist1422

my ocd tells me to do this on the hour for tothehour days and 2 minutes left now so

Qvapil
Spoiler:
Qvapil wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:conclusion one of dota and debil are a wolf and it's dota

Scum: Flake, Debil, Dota, Chemist

Can you explain? I think Flake is town, and probably chemist as well.

Qvapil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
-snip-

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:are you saying the read is correct

i wasn't implying the reads are wrong or true, i'm surprised how you all deduct this stuff this early

So is it wrong

does my answer really matter

@flake give me my scummiest post, i'm pumped

@chemist ye i slightly adjust my tone in fm from my posts in other threads so that it suits better, maybe that's why it sounds awkward
i gotta admit i did kinda ignore it becuase i was like "i'm fairly sure i'm getting scumread even more if i answer yes and no"

Why were you worried about getting scumread?


However this is a valid point. I think Dota's reply is kind of weird given the reasoning I mentioned above. Dota shouldn't be getting worried about getting scumread. What pings me the most is the fact Chemist brought this up despite scumreading Dota. Hence why I have my doubts that Chemist is actually scum.

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you


I don't feel this vote was justified enough. I can see the reasoning behind it, I can't agree with it however.


Why would chemist not bring that up because they were scumreading dota? I don't understand what do you mean by that pinging you - did you find it towny or scummy?

I do agree with debil that for a D1 vote the reasoning was enough though

Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:flake/qva/chemist/woahah

Nice I'm townreading all my buddies

Qvapil wrote:I'll need more from chemist before I can decide. Their vote was quite quick but they did explain it and the game had just started to get out of meme phase so I like that chemist was serious there.

-also didn't react to my chemist scumread while responding to my readslist-
Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Hi I gave up on catching up AMA

who is on your wolf team

s0me0ne, Ryan, and ZSS

Chemist still joking and refusing to try after all this time seems scummy.

Qvapil wrote:/vote Chemist

Qvapil wrote:I've never played with scum!chemist before but chemist has no content after SOD. Many things have happened but you refuse to do anything, unlike your town games.

Qvapil wrote:How would a green watchme make chemist town? I don't get it. Chemist is scummy independently of watchme's alignment

Qvapil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:watchme1 | 5 | Debil, dota2reporter, Chemist, Goomba, Chuckle; Chemist | 3 | Flake, dash2, fwogcarf; Wabbit | 2 | watchme1, phone; debil | 2 | Eragon, Ultii; Eragon | 2 | Wabbit, Helicooler

I thought I was on chemist, no?
/vote chemist

Qvapil wrote:Why are y'all still discussing watchme when chemist is howling over here

Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist flips v probably. i'd rather a watchme lynch

werent you against a watchme lynch and for a chamist lynch
what changed

his reaction to being pushed is most likely real

Why would town!chemist not play the game tho

Qvapil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:qva really wants a chemist lynch
if watch flips scum im shooting qva
but probably still gonna shoot helicopter

the point of watchme knowing fwogs play falls flat but there are other accusations and im gonna trust those

/vote watchme

If we lynch chemist and he's v shoot watchme

Qvapil wrote:If I'm getting shot here's my reads
{Qva,flake,dota}
{Dash, heli, watchme, ulti, debil}
{Fwog, wabbit, chuckle, non}
{Era, goomba, phone}
{Chemist}

Dash2
Spoiler:
Dash2 wrote:I can honestly see chemist being town but I need to see more from him

Dash2 wrote:Flake have you considered none of your reads so far have been backed up by anything except your reaction tests

Like for example I haven't seen a single post from you explaining why chemist is mafia

Dash2 wrote:Chemist have you read the game at all

Dash2 wrote:Chemist's reads don't look natural

Dash2 wrote:/vote Chemist

Dash2 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:If chemist doesn't get lynched Qva better be the second option because this wagon traction on him says he's scum.

Can the vig seriously shoot fwog tonight

This part was referring to chemist mb

Eragon1329
Spoiler:
Eragon1329 wrote:[spoiler]
Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Pog


I’m busy for the next while

Hopefully be back today

I'm not resetting your prod timer for this.


I know

do you think chem is wolf


I dont know

fwogcarf wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

Sheep

/vote Chemist

Sheep without expectations of anything higher

Then don't make us scumread you


this should die

aaaaand that's it :/

xUltiix
Spoiler: none to be found
watchme1
Spoiler:
watchme1 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:Scum: Flake, Debil, Dota, Chemist

For Chemist, half his first posts have just been memey so I'll exclude those out. For the other half, his posts have contributed per say but not as much as flake for instance.

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you


While this post may not seem to have much behind it at least he stated his reason to vote for dota so I can accept that.

watchme1 wrote:Also the chemist situation doesn't really make sense to me. He had some valid points early on making me have a slight town read on him and then he leaves with a joke post without saying much afterwards.

MrChuckleTeeth
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Flake wrote:conclusion one of dota and debil are a wolf and it's dota

Scum: Flake, Debil, Dota, Chemist


Tbh this might be extremely accurate but right now I wouldn't say Flake and Debil are necessarily being scummy, and I'd argue Chemist isn't that scummy either.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:On chemist possibly being scum:

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:debil and dota are mafia

lol what did debil do

This post is wolfy


Not necessarily, are people reading Debil's ISO or is it just me? Dota's question was perfectly fine, if anything, if both Dota and Debil were scum together, I'm pretty sure this would have either been deflected to somewhere else or it would have been turned on Flake.

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:debil and dota are mafia

lol what did debil do

This post is wolfy

what about it

The “lol” is tonally awkward, plus it entirely ignores the scumread on yourself in a frozen way


Ignoring people scumreading you isn't bad on D1, especially when the reasoning is actually garbage. And if you think Dota is scum for being tonally awkward then either you haven't played with dota or you're ignoring their town meta.

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:are you saying the read is correct

i wasn't implying the reads are wrong or true, i'm surprised how you all deduct this stuff this early

So is it wrong

does my answer really matter

@flake give me my scummiest post, i'm pumped

@chemist ye i slightly adjust my tone in fm from my posts in other threads so that it suits better, maybe that's why it sounds awkward
i gotta admit i did kinda ignore it becuase i was like "i'm fairly sure i'm getting scumread even more if i answer yes and no"

Why were you worried about getting scumread?


However this is a valid point. I think Dota's reply is kind of weird given the reasoning I mentioned above. Dota shouldn't be getting worried about getting scumread. What pings me the most is the fact Chemist brought this up despite scumreading Dota. Hence why I have my doubts that Chemist is actually scum.

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you


I don't feel this vote was justified enough. I can see the reasoning behind it, I can't agree with it however.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MrChuckleteeth wrote:Debil why do you think helicooler is scummy?

stated my initial reasoning but now i changed my mind
page 1 heli and chemsit interactions feel like they are both scum mirroring eachother and trying to pocket other people from helis server. then heli gives up and votes chemist for distance
its a bit far fetched but very likely.imo


Chemist is using weak reasoning to justify a vote on dota.

If they are distancing then good play by them, because it doesn't look that way to me.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:Dash2 and Qvapil scumreads, Chemist slight scumread. Be back later.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist is scum

discuss


Already did.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:I feel like Chemist and Goomba’s votes are not really justified enough given the recent development with watchme.

So if anything I think those two are more likely to be scum in the wagon.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:wasn't i as awkward when got pushed early d1?


You were awkward trying to explain yourself, Chemist is awkward trying to... not do anything.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Because everything I do is being dismissed as “wolf flailing”


I mean what have you done this game? Usually you're much more straightforward with your reads and discuss openly, now you're constantly avoiding discussion and when you do discuss something you either dismiss it or pretend to not understand what is going on.

MrChuckleteeth wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:The lynch pool for me d1 is watchme, fwog and non. Idk if I can sell people on a non lynch but I am having some misgivings about the watchme wagon now... also I think if watchme flips town it is highly likely chemist flips scum because the counterwagon of chemist was perfectly timed to put a halt on the watchme wagon.


You'd rather lynch non and fwog over Chemist?

My lynch pool at the moment is watchme and Chemist.

non271103
Spoiler:
non271103 wrote:[spoiler]
MrChuckleteeth wrote:On chemist possibly being scum:

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:debil and dota are mafia

lol what did debil do

This post is wolfy


Not necessarily, are people reading Debil's ISO or is it just me? Dota's question was perfectly fine, if anything, if both Dota and Debil were scum together, I'm pretty sure this would have either been deflected to somewhere else or it would have been turned on Flake.

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Flake wrote:debil and dota are mafia

lol what did debil do

This post is wolfy

what about it

The “lol” is tonally awkward, plus it entirely ignores the scumread on yourself in a frozen way


Ignoring people scumreading you isn't bad on D1, especially when the reasoning is actually garbage. And if you think Dota is scum for being tonally awkward then either you haven't played with dota or you're ignoring their town meta.

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:are you saying the read is correct

i wasn't implying the reads are wrong or true, i'm surprised how you all deduct this stuff this early

So is it wrong

does my answer really matter

@flake give me my scummiest post, i'm pumped

@chemist ye i slightly adjust my tone in fm from my posts in other threads so that it suits better, maybe that's why it sounds awkward
i gotta admit i did kinda ignore it becuase i was like "i'm fairly sure i'm getting scumread even more if i answer yes and no"

Why were you worried about getting scumread?


However this is a valid point. I think Dota's reply is kind of weird given the reasoning I mentioned above. Dota shouldn't be getting worried about getting scumread. What pings me the most is the fact Chemist brought this up despite scumreading Dota. Hence why I have my doubts that Chemist is actually scum.

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote dota

Larger thread presence =/= being overly self-aware but ignoring scumreads on you


I don't feel this vote was justified enough. I can see the reasoning behind it, I can't agree with it however.

And how does this make Chemist scum? Just because he doesn’t agree with you? That’s a really bad way to read someone.
[/spoiler]
TheWabbit
Spoiler:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:@dota
I don’t get the basis of your scumread on me, I posted a couple times but they weren’t contentful because I didn’t have the time to make any reads or get drawn into an argument

it's a pressure scumread because i expect more from you

Why does no one listen to me when I tell them not to do this

Plus the pressure is gone because you say it’s pressure

because your posts look bland lol

TheWabbit wrote:
Dash2 wrote:This watchme wagon ain't pure

right after people cornered chemist

yes

TheWabbit wrote:/vote Chemist1422

finally switching because eragon is boring as fuck

TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This post was made by Flake, who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

/vote chemist1422
/vote chemist1422


town!chemist doesn't spite like this

TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely

wait who's deathtunneling you

Flake

and you chose to completely disregard his push
spite them by saying you ignored them
then discredit them by exaggerating their push as deathtunnel

ok

TheWabbit wrote:chemist by saying we distance i didn't say you make yourself the d1 lynch

GrumpyGoomba
Spoiler:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Chemist's accusations on dota felt a bit genuine so i am putting a really slight townread on them

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Also iirc chemist said they were busy but I can see where you are coming from.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Yeh I see now. Most of chemist's posts are NAI and they don't seem to be doing much to progress the game. Also I didn't find that post saying he was busy but I swear I saw something like that somewhere in the thread. Anyways yeah I'd like more of their thoughts on the game.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:My scumpool rn contains qva, watchme, fwog, non, possibly chemist and google.

I'm fine with reducing this pool for the time being.

/vote watchme1

GrumpyGoomba wrote:The lynch pool for me d1 is watchme, fwog and non. Idk if I can sell people on a non lynch but I am having some misgivings about the watchme wagon now... also I think if watchme flips town it is highly likely chemist flips scum because the counterwagon of chemist was perfectly timed to put a halt on the watchme wagon.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I do find chemist scummy, but lynching watchme would resolve chemist imo. Fwog and non kinda went under radar due to the lead wagons which pinged me weirdly.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Fwog has just been posting fluff and complaining from what I can see in their iso. They are literally ignoring all the spicy stuff and responding to the futile shit that has no relevance to the current game state. From my pov it is as if fwog is afraid of forming connections with other players, which is a big scum indication for me. Also them jumping on chemists wagon was just ???
I mean I know chemist isn't a bad wagon but it looked as if fwog did it just because it wasn't a bad wagon to be on and nothing else.

I will do a chemist analysis soonish.

Question for all:- Do you think fwog and chemist could be possible scumteam?

GrumpyGoomba wrote:T Me
TR Dota, Wabbit, Dash
TL Chuckle, Flake
NT Debil, Ultii
N non, Google, Eragon
NS Phone, Chemist
SL Watchme1
SR Fwog
S

Hope didn't miss anybody this time.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Chem who death tunnelled you this time? Some of the arguments against you actually do carry logical weight.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely


This seems like a weird AtE attempt to me, which is pretty out of character for chemist.

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:This is the fourth VFM in a row someone’s deathtunneled me in

At this point I should just stop playing VFM entirely


This seems like a weird AtE attempt to me, which is pretty out of character for chemist.

nope this is not out of character at all.

Welp you have presumably played longer with chem than I have so you know better.

And finally, fwogcarf
Spoiler:
fwogcarf wrote:
Dota wrote:Question: you do have something else to say. please share. no is not an acceptable answer

sigh

There definetley needs to be more content from Eragon, Wabbit, Phone, Chemist, and Ultiix, so I can't say anything about them right now

fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

fwogcarf wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:/vote Chemist

Sheep

/vote Chemist

Sheep without expectations of anything higher

Then don't make us scumread you

fwogcarf wrote:/unvote
/vote watchme

Let's sheep and see where that takes me


i never had chemist-related posts?

okay
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 am

Yeah dash I get it but why would I kill flake if you think I bussed. It ruins the play completely.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:52 am

ok brother

/intent to vote TheDebil but idk vc rn and im catching up
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:52 am

Dash2 wrote:ITT Debil and Qva start calling out each other when I mention the possibility of a scumteam

You made a whole post on debil calling me out during all of D1 this isn't new
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 am

dota2reporter - nulltown
Phone0Ix - nullscum
Helicooler - scum
Qvapil - town
Dash2 - nullscum
Eragon1329 - null
xUltiix - nulltown
watchme1 - nulltown
MrChuckleteeth - null
Kmenx non271103 - nullscum
TheWabbit - nullscum
GrumpyGoomba - nullscum
fwogcarf - nulltown

ok bye cya
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:On another note, why do you think mafia killed flake?
I am counting out vig because vig shooting flake is just stupid.

if you want to count a half-brained vig

who's right to shoot in the counterwagon
but shot the wrong person

it still makes sense with the given brain capacity of our community
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

qva and ultix are my buddies im townreading them both dont kill them yet pls
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Actually if by any chance debil does flip town then what do you think the scumteam would be dash and qva?

Ultii and phone probably. Maybe era.
What do you think?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

TheDebil wrote:id say push ultix instead of me but im getting pushed next irregardless of a scum and town flip
additionally out of the inactives i think non more likely to be scum due to flakes reads

wut
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 am

Debil flipping v imo clears ultix cuz what scum pushes town when nobody wants to lynch the said town and it may put that scum in jeopardy later?
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 am

Dash2 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Yeah dash I get it but why would I kill flake if you think I bussed. It ruins the play completely.

I never suggested flake was killed by mafia

Ok then. Imo vig should have killed fwog there.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 am

Dash2 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Could dash have bussed chemist

Yes because it totally makes sense for scum to bus their teammate when there's a perfectly open counterwagon for a lynch at EoD :CoolStoryBob:

with given playerlist you're a fine candidate for a mafia buddy to be the sole busser to ensure mafia spread

but then again i'm biased because you're actually playing the game so w/e
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 am

TheDebil wrote:qva and ultix are my buddies im townreading them both dont kill them yet pls

What the fuck is this
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 am

Dash2 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:qva and ultix are my buddies im townreading them both dont kill them yet pls

You realize gamethrowing, whether it's fake or not, is punishable right

s a r c a s m
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby Qvapil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:59 am

Can anyone give us some insight on debil's meta and how he acts when he gets pushed
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM51 | Discord | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:59 am

TheDebil wrote:dota2reporter - nulltown
Phone0Ix - nullscum
Helicooler - scum
Qvapil - town
Dash2 - nullscum
Eragon1329 - null
xUltiix - nulltown
watchme1 - nulltown
MrChuckleteeth - null
Kmenx non271103 - nullscum
TheWabbit - nullscum
GrumpyGoomba - nullscum
fwogcarf - nulltown

ok bye cya


eragon scum right off the bat
4th scum likely on nullscum reads

choosing how 2 fake reads
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests