Disguser Tweak

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Disguser Tweak

Postby wakingfire » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:03 pm

I feel like the disguiser should use some tweaking cause for one, disguises only last one night(Cuz when I ran out or was jailed I showed up as disguiser), and its hard to trick most of the time as disguiser, and how come when I disguise as someone that mafia kills, it doesn't work?
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Disguser Tweak

Postby DragonClaw66 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:21 am

I dislike the current Disguiser because its ability is heavily reliant on its own death, so a simply buff, such as permanent disguises, wouldn't really fix the problem; in my opinion, it needs another rework.

You can disguise as the player the Mafia kills.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 am

Disguiser must be a role that hide identifies of their target or themself
[jester ,vampire,disguiser] for invest results this will be stabilized
NS for sheriff results (not reverse action of framer,it is only for themself)
and shadowing mafioso's inv. result once as above results
until being Mafioso...
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 am

Shouldn't it be jester, framer, disguser that way disguser can claim framed?0
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:56 am

wakingfire wrote:Shouldn't it be jester, framer, disguser that way disguser can claim framed?0

yes they can hide behind this mask by saying i was framed,or bluffs as they were jester or their target as vampire..
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Villagerlover » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 am

I like the idea, but as DragonClaw said, it doesn't really fix the problem of disguiser having to die to be effective.

However, I do like the idea of being able to stay disguised as someone permanently if you maybe had a limited 3 disguises. That way, you can be more convincing as a disguiser and form a proper will, and all that jazz.

@DragonClaw I know it doesn't fix the problem entirely man, but visiting who the mafia kill every night just to even know what you disguise as is pathetic when it only lasts for the day...that's why there's so many times when it's easy to identify a disguiser. You don't ever really have a chance to write a proper will and stick to the claim you made for yourself.
At least with perma-disguises, you can easily fool a town more.
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby DragonClaw66 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:13 am

Villagerlover wrote:I like the idea, but as DragonClaw said, it doesn't really fix the problem of disguiser having to die to be effective.

However, I do like the idea of being able to stay disguised as someone permanently if you maybe had a limited 3 disguises. That way, you can be more convincing as a disguiser and form a proper will, and all that jazz.

@DragonClaw I know it doesn't fix the problem entirely man, but visiting who the mafia kill every night just to even know what you disguise as is pathetic when it only lasts for the day...that's why there's so many times when it's easy to identify a disguiser. You don't ever really have a chance to write a proper will and stick to the claim you made for yourself.

Permanent disguises should be given to the Disguiser (with 3 uses) until BMG finds a suitable rework; that's probably the best we can ask for.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Postby Villagerlover » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 am

DragonClaw66 wrote:
Villagerlover wrote:I like the idea, but as DragonClaw said, it doesn't really fix the problem of disguiser having to die to be effective.

Permanent disguises should be given to the Disguiser (with 3 uses) until BMG finds a suitable rework; that's probably the best we can ask for.

Sounds about right to me brotha ; )
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:45 am

Let's just agreed that disguser needs to change

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Suggestions