Able to play after referal ended

Post any known bugs here!

Able to play after referal ended

Postby wakingfire » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:59 am

I gave my friend I referral code and he's played more than 5 games and he's still able to play. He can only play if I invite him to a party and as soon as he logs in the upgrade account message pops up and when he clicks play, the web premium and coven prices pop up. I posted this before and they said he has only played 5 games, I call BS as we have played way more than 5 games, you can even play with us to confirm. But if you don't listen, I'll just keep using an unfixed bug and keep playing with him.
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Able to play after referal ended

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:46 am

Thank you for reporting, we'll look into it.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Did your fried leave games before they ended?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:46 am

Sometimes they leave they game, only if me and him die, but my other friend does the same thing, and his referall ended so i don't know how that changes anything.
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:19 pm

What would be the usernames of those two?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:14 am

They're usernames are Thisboie (This is the one that can still play) and RamShram

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:49 pm

This got reported before, apprently.
Now Thisboie has 5 games played and should not be able to play again anymore.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:52 pm

K, we'll find out tomorrow then.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby wakingfire » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:58 am

Guess What! He can still play!

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:11 am

Which client are they using? Mobile, Web or Steam?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:13 am

On Computer, their name is Thisboie

Edit: On the web

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:12 pm

How many games does it show in his "Games Played" statistic?
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 am

It says 5 games played and 3 games won??? What the f***, how?

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:46 am

I don't know why it says that, there must be a glitch cuz he played another game today

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:09 pm

I've informed the devs to look into this. Are you sure that this user did not upgrade their account to premium?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Well, when they login the upgrade account message pops up, they can't access the store, and when they click play the premium and coven prices pop up. And the only way they can play is by me inviting the to a party, he can't get premium at the moment so....I'm gonna assume that he hasn't payed

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Looks like it, indeed.
Thanks for the update.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Well, it feels a bit bad backstabbing my friend like this. But he's aware of me reporting this and is OK with this surprisingly.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Bug Reports