Loading screen error

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Loading screen error

Postby cioltik » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:13 am

I had Town of Salem installed on phone for over 4 months and it gave me an error that made me unable to collect daily brew so i decided to reinstall and now it gives me an error in loading screen at 8% telling me that 1) my connection doesnt exist even though i have both data and wifi working very good 2 ) closing app and reopening which i did more times 3 ) reinstall the app which i also did 7 times and 4) the game it has a maintaince which i doubt that for 12 h to have a maintance when i can log on laptop without any problem . Can you help me please ?
cioltik

Re: Loading screen error

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:13 pm

You are the correct, the server shouldn't be on maintenance.
Did the interruption always happen at 8%, or did it happen sometime ealier/later as well?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby cioltik » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:41 am

Hello . Yes the error appears always at 8% at loading screen .
cioltik

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Did you reinstall the game recently, or some time ago? It could be that a version between 28 May to 2nd June might be a bit buged due to CloudFlare issues.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports