Purchased mobile Coven - Not activating

Bugs that were fixed for all clients go here.

Purchased mobile Coven - Not activating

Postby cphilanthropist » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:17 am

https://imgur.com/33aps57

I bought it 13 hours ago but I didn't get it.
cphilanthropist

Re: Purchased mobile Coven - Not activating

Postby shelboo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear that your Coven purchase is acting up. Here are the steps to follow:
Naru2008 wrote:Q: What should I do if I don't get the Bundle or username I paid for?

A: If you have made a purchase for a Bundle/Username you paid for and you don't immediately have the content, please do the following;

• First, try logging out of the game and logging back in directly after checking and seeing the content isn't there. Sometimes that is all it takes for the content to load in.
  • If that doesn't give you your bundle's content/name change, double-check your payment method (Steam Wallet, PayPal, etc.) to see if the money was removed.
  • If the money was taken out, check your email for a receipt. If you still don't have the Bundle's items or the name change after 24 hours, please email info@blankmediagames.com with your Username, the receipt, and the name of the Bundle purchased/the username you tried to purchase.
  • If the money wasn't taken out, unfortunately you did not purchase the Bundle/username, either due to an issue with your client, or an issue with the server. :( You will need to wait for the Bundle to pop-up again and attempt to purchase it again.

Cheers
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby cphilanthropist » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Now I bought it on Steam and it works. Is there a way to make a refund request for this one?
cphilanthropist

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:29 pm

cphilanthropist wrote:Now I bought it on Steam and it works. Is there a way to make a refund request for this one?

Please follow the instructions provided by Shelboo above by emailing the Developers. Unfortunately I cannot give you an estimate of when they will respond to you. Apparently they're backed up by about a week at the current moment.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StarKitten8 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:25 am

If I bought Coven and web premium on the web already, and I want to switch to steam, I know I have to buy the base game, but do I have to purchase Coven again?
StarKitten8

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:48 pm

StarKitten8 wrote:If I bought Coven and web premium on the web already, and I want to switch to steam, I know I have to buy the base game, but do I have to purchase Coven again?

Hi there. Please avoid bumping old threads, especially if they're a different issue/question than the one you have.

In regards to your question, no, you will not have to buy Coven again.

Moving to Closed, since that was long-resolved.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fixed Bugs