Can’t Load/Redownlad iOS Game and Can’t Play

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Can’t Load/Redownlad iOS Game and Can’t Play

Postby Jvandiver1 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 am

I had the game on my phone and iPad. I purchased the full upgrade to Coven. App Store says it downloaded, but your game app said it wasn’t delivered to me. I logged out (23 times over a 22 hour period), logged back on and same
Problem. I deleted the game from both phone and iPAd. Restarted both and then re-downloaded app from App Store. Now the game won’t load at all. It tells me to check my Wifi (WiFi is 100% on), logout and re-login (same problem each time) and last option, delete game and re-download which I’ve tried to do 11 times and still get same message at about the 8% mark when game tries to load.

What’s the deal? Why can’t I even redownload and start the normal
Game? So now I’m $10 in for a game I really want to play and can’t even get it to load on any of my devices. I registered the game when I first got it and i’m A registered user in your system. What more can I do??

Frustrated,
Jason
Jvandiver1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Can’t Load/Redownlad iOS Game and Can’t Play

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 28, 2019 11:22 am

-> Moved to Mobile Bug Reports. Jerme will get back to you if he has any ideas.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jvandiver1 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 am

Thanks for the help. Wasn’t sure where to post this message. Apologize for multiple posts.
Jvandiver1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue May 28, 2019 10:11 pm

I currently see not a possible way to have this addressed on the userside. This could occurr because of the ddos potection of cloudFlare, so trying sometimes might eventually work when its not "active". I suggest you could try entering the BMG website with your phone, and retry afterwards.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jvandiver1 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:10 pm

Didn’t work.
I can finally load the game on my phone and it shows that I paid for both The mobile version and Coven but it will not allow me to play Coven. Keeps telling me I have to buy it and when I do iTunes tells me
I own it. I’ve removed it from my phone and reloaded about 10 times and all I can is play the classic version. I give up.
Jvandiver1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu May 30, 2019 2:01 am

The game API does tell me that you currently do not own Coven.
Do you possibly have the receipt for your purcahse?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jvandiver1 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:34 pm

I have 3 iPhone screen shots I can send you if you tell me how.
Jvandiver1
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Upload them to an image hosting site and link them, at least if this issue still persists for you.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports