Connection error bug

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Connection error bug

Postby Stat1cgam3r2012 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:19 am

I have been trying to load the game on my iPhone for the past few days and for some odd reason it has been giving me a connection error. I have tried on both WiFi and my mobile data, force closing the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with waiting for the server to be fixed. The game works just fine on my wife’s phone when she loads the game. I have both the full game and coven purchased on my account and yet it does work.

https://ibb.co/0yQgzyb
The photo of what error pops up. Please get back to be as soon as possible with a way to fix this because I would like to go back to paying it on my phone at home.
Stat1cgam3r2012

Re: Connection error bug

Postby Jerme » Mon May 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Which version of iOS are you using?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Stat1cgam3r2012 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Version 12.2. Do I have to update to version 12.3.1 in order to play?
Stat1cgam3r2012

Postby Malikyte » Tue May 28, 2019 11:07 am

I have had the same problem since the 26th of May. I can log in via the browser but when I try the phone application I can't get past the loading screen. I am getting the same exact message.
Malikyte

Postby Stat1cgam3r2012 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:56 pm

I have updated my iPhone to 12.3.1 and it still isn’t working I still get the same error message? What else could be wrong with the app? Is there something else I can do to get it to work?
Stat1cgam3r2012

Postby Jerme » Tue May 28, 2019 10:15 pm

This seems to be caused by CloudFlares ddos protection. Either try a time when its not running/scanning, or try to access BMGs website using your phone and then retry logging in.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports