18B | Sof - Town wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 18B | Day 2

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

Yeah to be honest this argument is going nowhere.

I tried to catch you scum slipping and instead all I ended up doing was looking kind of scummy despite, in my opinion, having a good point. I still think jammingduck is being opportunistic and I still don’t feel like the slot is town.

So I’m not dismissing this as TvT.

And just because no one is interfering (which they have) doesn’t mean neither of us can’t be scum.

Jammingduck you keep accusing people of being overdefensive yet that’s what I think you were being earlier.

As far as the whole Debil and Kmenx thing goes, I was confused. I thought you meant that you scumread them given yesterday and the flip, given you said “they had no reason not to vote”. See how easy it is to misinterpret posts?

As far as your whole “Neutral Mafia” argument, I still think it’s weird you say we should focus on mafia and then start discussing neutrals immediately after.

You can dismiss me however many times you want I’m not falling for the classic “deflect onto another topic of discussion”.

Anyways, I didn’t word my “argument” so they are easy to misinterpret, I worded a question so it would be easy to misinterpret, and it would look like a very juicy and easy chance for scum to jump at my throat (which you kind of did). I didn’t try to prove I’m not scum and just because I’m proving points that nobody had brought up doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be trying to prove them. If anything, since you are making the foolish assumption that all my logic consists of “obvious = bad”, you should know more than anyone that if it’s not obvious I’m probably going to bring it up, right?

Since I also feel like this argument is going in circles I’m just going to rest my case there and wait for your scumflip.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
CFM19 - Town Epic Gamer Loss
ToSFM3 - All Jester game.
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:48 am

jammingduck wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I felt the need to justify it because I thought someone was going to say exactly what Zorua said and I wanted to pre-emptively prove it wrong

Ok but Zorua never brought the validity of watchme's wagon into question. They said scum would treat it as a wagon on town which i believe is true.Town can start a wagon and then scum takes adavntage of it. I understand why you wanted to prove that the vote was valid but, once again, nobody has questioned that.

I was expecting someone would question it
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby jucktropy » Fri May 24, 2019 11:49 am

Dash2 has Replaced Out.
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image

Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:50 am

Dash2 wrote:Don't worry guys, I have a plan

jucktropy wrote:Dash2 has Replaced Out.

inb4 mystic replaces in
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Fri May 24, 2019 11:59 am

jammingduck wrote:

D A S H A L W A Y S R E P L A C E S O U T A S S C U M

omgus

/bote dash Pepega
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner

Postby MrChuckleteeth » Fri May 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
jammingduck wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I felt the need to justify it because I thought someone was going to say exactly what Zorua said and I wanted to pre-emptively prove it wrong

Ok but Zorua never brought the validity of watchme's wagon into question. They said scum would treat it as a wagon on town which i believe is true.Town can start a wagon and then scum takes adavntage of it. I understand why you wanted to prove that the vote was valid but, once again, nobody has questioned that.

I was expecting someone would question it

I think what jammingduck is getting at is that you don't need to justify yourself before you are asked for justification.

That doesn't mean you aren't allowed to though.
NFM65 - Investigator Win
18B - Citizen Win
18C - Citizen Loss
VFM52 - Citizen Win
SFM60 - Traitor Win
18D - Potion Master Loss
VFM54 - Citizen Loss
NFM66 - Prankster Loss

Record:
4 - 5

RPG Test cause why not.
Spoiler:
MrChuckleteeth
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TheDebil » Fri May 24, 2019 12:21 pm

jammingduck wrote:

you know what
/vote dash
lets do it
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby Watt2015 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Alright here's that VCA I said I'd do fellas.

Chemist- Love their opening. Spicy shit. NAI but still. Interesting post regarding Elu there. Meta Reading Elu as scum. The Vote on Watchme was based upon their opportunistic voting which Chemist called out here. Overall I like this ISO, and it looks like Chemist is pushing to aid the town. So I'm reading this slot as Town.

Chuckle- Literal first post is already trying to promote discussion. Nice. Lots of big posts too. Certainly has attracted attention to themselves in a positive manner. They were intent on a Google lynch, though tbf their playstyle makes me wanna lynch them too, so that's understandable. Utterly dismantles Nov. Another reasonable vote. Nice Vote again. The whole Chuck v Duck argument is looking like a TvS with Chuckle being Town. (Since I'll be getting to Duck's ISO in this post as part of the VCA, I'll make the final determination there.)

Dash- Their slot opened with 2 posts. One was a meme claim (I hope) and the other was a vote. They then were sub-sequentially replaced with Dash. The 2 posts before Dash replaced in don't feel AI to me, so I won't hold them against the slot. Questions someone for TR'ing them. I don't see that coming from scum so alright. Good Meme. Policy Vote placed on Google. This post looks like it's calling out Duck, and it's a good catch. Overall I like their tone, and how they've been dropping opinions and reads on shit. Easy Town. (They replaced out as of me constructing this post. Oof)

Duck- Bad Post. I'm on like, page 5, and all I really see is the obsession with Kmenx based on a shit scum read. The vote on Watchme is a sheeped vote. Saying "Chemist makes a good point." followed by a vote is opportunistic IMO. Wrong. Then came the Chuck v Duck. Still reading it as TvS, with Duck being Scum.

Debil- Initial vote on Watchme confuses me. Not sure where it came from aside from the one quote you responded to in the PbPa by them. Then onto Wabbit..? Calls out their own scum meta? The way he did it makes me feel it came from a Townie. Tried turning a post error into a reaction test. Why tho? Final vote on Watchme was for self preservation, which is NAI. While them calling out their scum meta felt Townie, and I also previously Town Read this slot, I actually want to step back and give it a Null read for the time being.

Spider- Not a lot to work with. Their vote on Watchme was Sheepish. That alone makes me feel this slot is Null Scum.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 pm

Watt2015 wrote:Alright here's that VCA I said I'd do fellas.

Chemist- Love their opening. Spicy shit. NAI but still. Interesting post regarding Elu there. Meta Reading Elu as scum. The Vote on Watchme was based upon their opportunistic voting which Chemist called out here. Overall I like this ISO, and it looks like Chemist is pushing to aid the town. So I'm reading this slot as Town.

Chuckle- Literal first post is already trying to promote discussion. Nice. Lots of big posts too. Certainly has attracted attention to themselves in a positive manner. They were intent on a Google lynch, though tbf their playstyle makes me wanna lynch them too, so that's understandable. Utterly dismantles Nov. Another reasonable vote. Nice Vote again. The whole Chuck v Duck argument is looking like a TvS with Chuckle being Town. (Since I'll be getting to Duck's ISO in this post as part of the VCA, I'll make the final determination there.)

Dash- Their slot opened with 2 posts. One was a meme claim (I hope) and the other was a vote. They then were sub-sequentially replaced with Dash. The 2 posts before Dash replaced in don't feel AI to me, so I won't hold them against the slot. Questions someone for TR'ing them. I don't see that coming from scum so alright. Good Meme. Policy Vote placed on Google. This post looks like it's calling out Duck, and it's a good catch. Overall I like their tone, and how they've been dropping opinions and reads on shit. Easy Town. (They replaced out as of me constructing this post. Oof)

Duck- Bad Post. I'm on like, page 5, and all I really see is the obsession with Kmenx based on a shit scum read. The vote on Watchme is a sheeped vote. Saying "Chemist makes a good point." followed by a vote is opportunistic IMO. Wrong. Then came the Chuck v Duck. Still reading it as TvS, with Duck being Scum.

Debil- Initial vote on Watchme confuses me. Not sure where it came from aside from the one quote you responded to in the PbPa by them. Then onto Wabbit..? Calls out their own scum meta? The way he did it makes me feel it came from a Townie. Tried turning a post error into a reaction test. Why tho? Final vote on Watchme was for self preservation, which is NAI. While them calling out their scum meta felt Townie, and I also previously Town Read this slot, I actually want to step back and give it a Null read for the time being.

Spider- Not a lot to work with. Their vote on Watchme was Sheepish. That alone makes me feel this slot is Null Scum.

that's not VCA but it's a solid readslist
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:28 pm

TheDebil wrote:
jammingduck wrote:

you know what
/vote dash
lets do it

Please don't

Dash did exactly this in 16E, got called on it, and was town
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheDebil » Fri May 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
jammingduck wrote:

you know what
/vote dash
lets do it

Please don't

noted
TheDebil

Postby Watt2015 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:Alright here's that VCA I said I'd do fellas.

that's not VCA but it's a solid readslist

:v I don't actually know how to do a VCA, but yea.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:41 pm

There's not actually any VCA to do given that two of our three flips are neutrals

But you can look at which votes are opportunistic
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby woahah » Fri May 24, 2019 12:44 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
jammingduck wrote:

you know what
/vote dash
lets do it

Please don't

noted

how bout I do
anyway
/vote Dash
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby woahah » Fri May 24, 2019 12:47 pm

TheDebil wrote:nothing is going on
is everyone frozen

this isn't pokemon fm

Chemist1422 wrote:

I don't like where this is going

are people using my roundabout strat
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Watt2015 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:50 pm

/vote Duck
Forgot to do this by the way. Night, I'm gonna sleep for about an hour before work :D
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby spiderpoolcorps » Fri May 24, 2019 12:58 pm

That was a good plan
spiderpoolcorps
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Dash.exe has stopped working.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 2:46 pm

TheLastEvangelist, NightmareMoon and noveiia have received a prod.
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting:
EvilDeanius0, Phone0Ix, GrumpyGoomba, ZoruaLuhansk, tfiosforevah, [Dash2], jammingduck, NightmareMoon, TheLastEvangelist, noveiia, spiderpoolcorps, ElusiveBelle
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Phone0Ix has received a prod.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Re: 18B | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Fri May 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Royee wrote:Dash2 is replacing Betelgeuse44.

Game Moderator Message: Image
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 3:38 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 is replacing Dash2.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:39 pm

hi i'm dash but better

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Dash2 wrote:I'm pretty sure if this game is balanced that should be the last of the neutrals

im legally allowed to be lynched now

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads