VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Dash2 wrote:What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

You're forgetting that he can forget to amend his post after the flip

Which he said he did

So there's no proof that he intentionally tried to slip at all
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Dash2 wrote:Sigh this is basic logic but I can't believe I have to actually explain this.
Spoiler:
Chemist1422 wrote:My metaread on Eragon still stands.

This is the supposed slip, which shouldn't even be a slip knowing this was typed during the night, and Chemist implied he did one final read over it before posting, which brings me to my next point
Chemist1422 wrote:I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

This makes no sense from town for 2 reasons

1. If you're actually town why would you intentionally allow yourself to get scumread over a mistake you could have fixed. And no, "scum would have been more careful" is not an excuse, because this legitimately cannot make sense from town perspective.

2. Why would you openly say this as town and not expect some raised eyebrows? Like no this is basic town play 101 to not say anything that could incriminate you. It's hella forced.
Chemist1422 wrote:I literally just copy-pasted what I had typed from when I didn't know Eragon was going to die

This is what us Ace Attorney nerds like to call a contradiction. You literally just said you saw the slip and didn't want to fix it, and now you're saying you just copy and pasted it. No if you really did look over it you would have deleted the Eragon bit after knowing he died.


I'm also gonna close this out with a single question: What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

1. You misread my intentions then, because I didn't read over it when I posted it
2. Because I forgot about it when I had posted it and remembered when Flake mentioned it
3. Because if it were to get brought up later, it would be more incriminating so I tried to clear it up now.
4. I never said I saw the slip and didn't want to fix it. I said when I typed the post I considered the fact that it would be treated as a slip or fake slip if someone I mentioned were to die, but I didn't think of that when I made the post.
5. I didn't intentionally try to slip. I think I've made that clear through my other responses.
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

You're forgetting that he can forget to amend his post after the flip

Which he said he did

So there's no proof that he intentionally tried to slip at all

Basically this

I can fight my own battles though
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

you both done with your pointless TvT argument now
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 pm

Dash2 wrote:I'm seriously done with this argument

Think about how I feel
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:52 pm

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

You're forgetting that he can forget to amend his post after the flip

Which he said he did

So there's no proof that he intentionally tried to slip at all

Cop: Did you do the crime
Criminal: No
Cop: Ok you're free to go

But you're acting like it is known that he intentionally tried to slip?

Which isn't the case at all?

It's literally just a baseless argument
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Hey Flake do you mind looking into other stuff and letting me argue my own position

I may not be Phoenix Wright, but I can explain what I meant and why I did what I did
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Hey Flake do you mind looking into other stuff and letting me argue my own position

I may not be Phoenix Wright, but I can explain what I meant and why I did what I did

im just saving u the effort x
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Dash2 wrote:You know what I'm logging off I don't have time for this bs

I'm sorry for exhausting your patience, but I'm just trying to explain my position
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Hey Flake do you mind looking into other stuff and letting me argue my own position

I may not be Phoenix Wright, but I can explain what I meant and why I did what I did

im just saving u the effort x

Yes, but I think I'd know if you were reading my thoughts

Probably
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 pm

games like this where i want to punch my self in the face are the best games
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 pm

No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

Image
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting shot by a stupid tunneling vig two VFMs in a row
Eragon1329 wrote:why do i get this feeling

that tfios doesn't actually understand what Zucker did

but is trying to fit in


im sorry if this offends you but its just a tinfoil

I don't really disagree


ill protact you


:^)

make words

not waarfare


Hmm maybe Chemist thought this was Doctor. So SK Killed Phone.
Wow Flake sure seemed to know what Mafia did last night. ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:reasoning being because entry was wolfy

tfios entries are always similarly wolfy

nai

That's not gonna change my view

read openings of tfios in almost any game and you will see similar irrespective of alignment

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Uzay is town honestly

Why do you think so? Just curious.

Because he's being how he always is as town, plus nothing strikes me as scummy.

can you be a bit more specific

No

/vote Dash2

Lol now that's a bad vote. Dash's intentions to make posts like that feel like they have town motivation. And their vote also.


Phone also pointed out Flake.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm

scum please kill either me or seth tomorrow night

either one of us is fine

just end my misery please
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.

:DeleteThis:
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Zucker wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting shot by a stupid tunneling vig two VFMs in a row
Eragon1329 wrote:why do i get this feeling

that tfios doesn't actually understand what Zucker did

but is trying to fit in


im sorry if this offends you but its just a tinfoil

I don't really disagree


ill protact you


:^)

make words

not waarfare


Hmm maybe Chemist thought this was Doctor. So SK Killed Phone.
Wow Flake sure seemed to know what Mafia did last night. ^_^

Excuse me?

How at all is that a conclusion I could have reached but no one else in the game could have
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.


hu·bris
/ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/
noun
excessive pride or self-confidence.
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Flake wrote:scum please kill either me or seth tomorrow night

either one of us is fine

just end my misery please


If that’s your way of saying your killing me tonight. I hope Vigilante shoots you. And SK turns off your switches.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:scum please kill either me or seth tomorrow night

either one of us is fine

just end my misery please


If that’s your way of saying your killing me tonight. I hope Vigilante shoots you. And SK turns off your switches.

of all the town to kill

i wouldn't be killing you
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Not gonna lie if not for Dash and Rick I'd have already noped out of thread, but now I have something to prove

So I'm staying here until I go to sleep
Image


FM: 26-35
Last: SFM63
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PolyesterHomes and 9 guests