VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 pm

chemist is probably town for not crumbling there

i think he would have if he genuinely faked the slip
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:I need to quickly pop in and let everyone know that I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours. Lost a distant family relative and I'm going to be occupied with family for a bit.

I'm okay, others are not. Will be back soon.

oh

hope everything goes okay
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:I need to quickly pop in and let everyone know that I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours. Lost a distant family relative and I'm going to be occupied with family for a bit.

I'm okay, others are not. Will be back soon.

:(

i hope you and your family are feeling better soon
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 4:59 pm

yeah so im like

99% sure that slip wasn't fake, else chemist would have crumbled and not thought of the only solution available to get out of it

sorry for being aggressive there but i knew it would get a positive result even if my logic was wrong

though i genuinely thought i caught scum then LOL
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 pm

You made my OMGUS sensors flare up so I hope you're proud of yourselves

I think Zucker and tfios are both likely town though I'm less solid on Zucker after yesterday's EoD combined with the Crimson flip, tfios I already explained

I kinda wanna get cupcake but they're just so much different from the last VFM that I'm hesitant

Otherwise I'd look at Proto and Rick, with being more solid on Proto

Flake wrote:yeah so im like

99% sure that slip wasn't fake, else chemist would have crumbled and not thought of the only solution available to get out of it

sorry for being aggressive there but i knew it would get a positive result even if my logic was wrong

though i genuinely thought i caught scum then LOL

I appreciate the compliment of my wolf game /s
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm

alive for my reference:

Uzayaltay
Ejjinami
Chemist1422
tfiosforevah
cupcakeaj2
Dash2
Rickdaily12
Qvapil
GrumpyGoomba
Zucker
Flake
ProtoZigg
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 5:18 pm

i guess scum!chem could have realised the slip at night when typing it and then included it as a fake slip? but that's the only way chem could have faked it imo, else i think he would have crumbled

probably if chem was on scum team that killed eragon though he'd be more hyper-aware about eragon's death, thus more likely to not include him in the paragraph? unless the above holds and scum!chem thought including the bit about era would make him appear town, but i don't think scum!chem does that
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 5:19 pm

imo in general chemist just reacts differently there if he's scum

i think he's town
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:07 pm

I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Town Pool: {Me, Chem, Tfios, Dash2, Zucker, Protozigg, Grumpy}

PoE Pool: {Uzay, Ejji, Rick, Qva, Cupcake}
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf

Or SK trying to kill Mafia
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf

Or SK trying to kill Mafia

Phone was widely townread so I'm not convinced
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:34 pm

ejjinami wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:[Qvap, dash]

[phone, uzay, zucker]
[eragon, cupcake]
[crimson, chemist, tfios, Flake, ProtoZigg]
[rick]
[Grumpy]

[]

:roll:

You do realize you always do this, right?

honestly…. yeah xd
I thought that might be the case back when hosting the first purgatory… The 2’nd one kinda confirmed it...
There’s a chance our play styles might tend to clash normally and I THINK I might have a tendency to SR you regardless of alignment, but I have no idea how to read you otherwise...
If you're town, sorry for that :/ idk if I can do anything about that and tbh I'm not entirely convinced that I should...
You’ll prob just have to deal with it at least till I actually figure out if I should be pushing you or not

I think this is coming from mafia!ejji and mafia!rick

"haha yeah sorry i slightly scum read you (only slightly though xx), literally not going to explain why, you can just deal with my scum read on you for no reason"

yeah no

this seems incredibly orchestrated and not real at all

rick literally just doesn't care about being scum read and doesn't push for a reason of any sort which shows his absolute lack of town incentive
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf

Or SK trying to kill Mafia

Phone was widely townread so I'm not convinced

he was? literally when
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm

/vote ejji
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf

Or SK trying to kill Mafia

Phone was widely townread so I'm not convinced

he was? literally when

I think me/Dash/Eragon all voiced townreads on him and I remember like one scumread on him

If SK wanted to kill mafia I think they'd go for someone like tfios or cupcake, unless they were deep in the PoE and didn't want to clear it out
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 pm

also

rick saying "you realise you always do this" with regards to ejji scum reading rick seems incredibly fake considering ejji and rick have never played in any games together

unless the games ejji hosts that rick was in they told rick that he thought he acted scummy??? but that doesn't much make sense if they're the host, it's literally telling rick he played bad and i don't think ejji does that at all

i don't see ejji telling rick he plays scummy in games they've read of him either like

what

rick just wouldn't say that ejji "always scum reads him" if they've literally not played any games together

further adding to the idea that it's orchestrated
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think the Phone kill was either a low-info kill or a PR hunt kill

If it's the first that likely means there's at least one (1) deepwolf

Or SK trying to kill Mafia

Phone was widely townread so I'm not convinced

he was? literally when

I think me/Dash/Eragon all voiced townreads on him and I remember like one scumread on him

If SK wanted to kill mafia I think they'd go for someone like tfios or cupcake, unless they were deep in the PoE and didn't want to clear it out

oh i did not get that, i just had them as null nearing eod1

also tfios has always been likely not mafia so that really would not make any sense
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 6:49 pm

@Chemist

what do you think about my take on Rick & Ejji
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Flake wrote:@Chemist

what do you think about my take on Rick & Ejji

Sufficiently spicy

I had them marked down as a possible deepwolf team earlier so it's not outside the realm of possiblity

I was going to pressure Rick earlier but since he isn't here right now I decided to save it for later
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Dash2 wrote:/vote Chemist


/Vote Chemist

I shall sheep the SK. ^_^
I want Chemist dead, he bad mafia, too obvious.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Okay I reread EoD to see what happened (despite my better judgement)

I don't think tfios is mafia, as they had nothing to gain from not just committing to a Crimson lynch.

I'm not convinced on Proto being town at all, I'm going to cross-meta him between 17F+SFM57 once I finish typing this/after I post it depending on when day starts. I don't like his flipping of reads and the way he popped in with his second post felt like he was waiting for a chance to enter the thread in a non-awkward way, plus being self-aware about stuff.

I think Rick's answer to my question of there being a deepwolf is really interesting and very potentially spewy depending on his alignment, and since tfios/Crimson/Zucker/Goomba are all unlikely mafia/flipped town I think he could be wolf with another deepwolf here, most probably Flake or ejji.

My metaread on Eragon still stands.

I think Uzay's PbPA of Crimson was villagery, even with Crimson flipping town. I need to check if he responded to Crimson's counterpoints.

If there are any other specific reads I come up with I'll post them separately from this, because this was pre-typed during the night.


Proto called you locked Town Day 1.
What you doing Chem chem?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Okay I reread EoD to see what happened (despite my better judgement)

I don't think tfios is mafia, as they had nothing to gain from not just committing to a Crimson lynch.

I'm not convinced on Proto being town at all, I'm going to cross-meta him between 17F+SFM57 once I finish typing this/after I post it depending on when day starts. I don't like his flipping of reads and the way he popped in with his second post felt like he was waiting for a chance to enter the thread in a non-awkward way, plus being self-aware about stuff.

I think Rick's answer to my question of there being a deepwolf is really interesting and very potentially spewy depending on his alignment, and since tfios/Crimson/Zucker/Goomba are all unlikely mafia/flipped town I think he could be wolf with another deepwolf here, most probably Flake or ejji.

My metaread on Eragon still stands.

I think Uzay's PbPA of Crimson was villagery, even with Crimson flipping town. I need to check if he responded to Crimson's counterpoints.

If there are any other specific reads I come up with I'll post them separately from this, because this was pre-typed during the night.


Proto called you locked Town Day 1.
What you doing Chem chem?

How is that alignment indicative for him at all
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily

You've said that like 5 times but ok

did you fake the slip

No

I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

so you knew you made a slip

and posted it thinking you'd get called scum faking a slip

in what world does town do that


NGL.
This could be a MvM but I guess we will see.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily

You've said that like 5 times but ok

did you fake the slip

No

I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

so you knew you made a slip

and posted it thinking you'd get called scum faking a slip

in what world does town do that


NGL.
This could be a MvM but I guess we will see.

How

At all
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests