VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't

-It is WIFOM
-Due it being WIFOM , Chemist is town Because scum wont make it
:Facepalm:
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:14 am

Spoiler:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Sorry about the wait
Phone0lx has been killed, he was Doctor
Eragon1239 has been killed, he was Citizen
48 hours glgl.

By the way both of these are shit kill options for scum, so either the Vig was one of them or scum has bad sense of choices

i mean then where did one of the scum kills go, you think someone was attacked & healed?

eragon wouldn't be bad for mafia

phone i do not get at all if mafia killed them

makes sense if sk tried to kill mafia!phone

probs maf killed era and sk killed phone i'm guessing

but yeah both kills were good for my poe so

but maybe that suggests my poe isn't great, idk

discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Congratulations .
You now win " WOtMed from every Game that Dash Hosts " award .
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:18 am

Flake wrote:games like this where i want to punch my self in the face are the best games

[x]No .
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:21 am

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

I wish I shouldn't say to You that You need to find All scum instead one .
Okay , it is A step , but saying Same thing 973891738927182929179202018177292927178229 times make You very annoying that regardless of your being right or wrong , You wont be listened .
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:26 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?

:Facepalm:
Can sb explain The Logic at there to me ?
Like it seems to me he tried to prove they are not SK on A ???? way ?
I cant set up Logic here .
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 4:35 am

i have a few reasons for thinking ejji is scum

early game comments on SK seem incredibly dubious with their comments on SK, and let's just say I also have an angleshot also alluding to the idea that they are SK or at least scum

they don't really seem to ever try to progress the game themselves; almost all their posts where "attempted progression" is made it's just asking people to elaborate on things constantly

in their town games they seem far more blunt and sarcastic, and their progression seems more self-made, things like:

"Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument"

"Hey, wanna vote me again?"

"why aren't you SRing me? If I understood it correctly, you didn't like my previous posts"

"Sigh, I think you're just overthinking it. If you've ever played with scorpio, you should know that he's not the "thinker" type (no offense)"

"Tbh if you think the doc claim is bad, you suck at tone-reading"

are some notable posts which align with their town meta

generally their play just seems very wishy-washy here and very much aligns with what they'd do as scum
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 4:37 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:this game is becoming a clusterfuck

I Dont know What that means
But it is probably right

LOL
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:39 am

Spoiler:
Dash2 wrote:Qva/Chemist/cupcake is where I'm standing at rn

Can see Chem/cupcake , but Qva seems A bit off . Okay , they have interaction with cupcake , but Did You looked Qva/Chem interaction ? I am only remembering
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm pretty sure Dash is town just from the amount of people that are agreeing with what they say, feels like there are mafia trying to pocket Dash there

Uzay is null, ejji is null, both might change with more flips

I'm townreading Flake for confbias reasons, I don't think he goes so far out of his way to defend town!me as scum

Zucker probably town by meta+townslip

Cupcake is wolfy but not in their wolf meta, so not really sure

Tfios and Proto I already touched on

Rick I already mentioned

Goomba is wolfy in a weird way from their D1 AtE and defensiveness

Qva is towny because they're actually taking stances and pushing stuff unlike how they did when they were scum

{Chemist, Zucker, Qva}
{Dash, tfios, Flake}
{Uzay, ejji}
{Rick, cupcake}
{Goomba, Proto}

This ,Maybe it is possible to find More with ISO ing but it is early for speak I think.
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 4:39 am

nvm my angleshot is bad
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 am

wait nvm the angleshot could be true

i'll just shut up now
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:48 am

Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:this game is becoming a clusterfuck

I Dont know What that means
But it is probably right

LOL

Flake , If angleshoot is about that post
I can understand it is A bad thing due Last 4 letters
But not knowing exact meaning
Also Will go at 12 minutes
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:49 am

Flake wrote:i have a few reasons for thinking ejji is scum

early game comments on SK seem incredibly dubious with their comments on SK, and let's just say I also have an angleshot also alluding to the idea that they are SK or at least scum

they don't really seem to ever try to progress the game themselves; almost all their posts where "attempted progression" is made it's just asking people to elaborate on things constantly

in their town games they seem far more blunt and sarcastic, and their progression seems more self-made, things like:

"Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument"

"Hey, wanna vote me again?"

"why aren't you SRing me? If I understood it correctly, you didn't like my previous posts"

"Sigh, I think you're just overthinking it. If you've ever played with scorpio, you should know that he's not the "thinker" type (no offense)"

"Tbh if you think the doc claim is bad, you suck at tone-reading"

are some notable posts which align with their town meta

generally their play just seems very wishy-washy here and very much aligns with what they'd do as scum

Btw just ignore my Last post
I missed angleshoot is about ejji.
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 am

Flake wrote:i have a few reasons for thinking ejji is scum

early game comments on SK seem incredibly dubious with their comments on SK, and let's just say I also have an angleshot also alluding to the idea that they are SK or at least scum

they don't really seem to ever try to progress the game themselves; almost all their posts where "attempted progression" is made it's just asking people to elaborate on things constantly

in their town games they seem far more blunt and sarcastic, and their progression seems more self-made, things like:

"Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument"

"Hey, wanna vote me again?"

"why aren't you SRing me? If I understood it correctly, you didn't like my previous posts"

"Sigh, I think you're just overthinking it. If you've ever played with scorpio, you should know that he's not the "thinker" type (no offense)"

"Tbh if you think the doc claim is bad, you suck at tone-reading"

are some notable posts which align with their town meta

generally their play just seems very wishy-washy here and very much aligns with what they'd do as scum

Btw it is obvious Actually What You are angleshooting
So Why You are keeping silence ?
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 4:55 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:i have a few reasons for thinking ejji is scum

early game comments on SK seem incredibly dubious with their comments on SK, and let's just say I also have an angleshot also alluding to the idea that they are SK or at least scum

they don't really seem to ever try to progress the game themselves; almost all their posts where "attempted progression" is made it's just asking people to elaborate on things constantly

in their town games they seem far more blunt and sarcastic, and their progression seems more self-made, things like:

"Haha do you think I care?
I'll tell you that I do not. if you're not progressing the game and if I think you're scummy, I will get rid of you regardless how shitty my arguments are
Besides, I do think that you're scummy and saying that "you're always like that" is not a convincing argument"

"Hey, wanna vote me again?"

"why aren't you SRing me? If I understood it correctly, you didn't like my previous posts"

"Sigh, I think you're just overthinking it. If you've ever played with scorpio, you should know that he's not the "thinker" type (no offense)"

"Tbh if you think the doc claim is bad, you suck at tone-reading"

are some notable posts which align with their town meta

generally their play just seems very wishy-washy here and very much aligns with what they'd do as scum

Btw it is obvious Actually What You are angleshooting
So Why You are keeping silence ?

Yeah it's kind of obvious

and because angleshooting is frowned upon and this is kind of a very angleshooty angleshoot
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:58 am

@Flake
Spoiler:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

What Scum!Flake is doing here is speculating about information Town cannot possibly know to no benefit in an attempt to pass off useless analysis as Town cred. They want to get us talking about this topic so that we waste time trying to figure out what happened last night when only they have an idea of the actual night targets. It would almost be IIoA, if it weren't for the fact that we even don't know who the kills are credited to, so you can at least pretend not to know about that.

This is why what Town!Flake just did said is virtually nothing of value. You think the kills help solve the game for you, but you don't have a lynch based on the targets because you don't know who the kills were credited to. We don't know if a target was healed, if the vigilante even took a shot, or if a target was struck by two people. What do we gain from it, then?

I see why Scum!Flake brings it up, but not why Town!Flake bothers. So yeah, it looks LAMIST to me.

Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be


I would almost understand and could be a bit less frustrated if you weren't outright imposing into the nature of our friendship here. It was the fact that you were all like "what the actual fuck, Rick and Ejj don't know each other, this interaction can only be MxM because this is atypical behavior from Rick toward a person he hasn't played with". If you know me well enough to meta read me, you have should have some kind of semblance as to who I'm familiar enough with to have some kind of relationship out of the game with without brashly launching into something like this. This is my first game with Ejj, but a lot of people here know that she and I have history and are close. Chemist should know this too, though I can understand why you wouldn't.

Because you don't know that she and I are close friends, I don't expect you to understand that she literally scum reads me from the outside of every game we play, usually for the reason that she feels we approach the game differently and she doesn't know how to properly think about me due to approach.

But the fact that you tried to reconstruct how you thought our relationship ought to have been and used this as a means to argue that this was pointless mafia theater doesn't sit well with me at all, for the fact that you don't have any place to discuss this topic in any way. I don't know you, but I do know her, and I don't expect to have to explain my friendship with her when people like you try to drag it into the game itself, seeing as it's utterly ridiculous and completely out of line coming from you.

Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site

Flake, I'm sorry, but no. There are pairings of Mafia teams that would certainly not be able to pull some kind of "slip" tactic in the thread on the fly, certainly, but if your argument is that you and Chemist don't have the skill set to pull this off, don't even bother. You don't qualify for this premise.

You and Chemist are two skilled players who I think wouldn't be afraid to attempt something like this if you put yourselves up to it. If your argument is that "it's too difficult to fake" and that "it's too genuine for people at our skill level", it's never going to fly with me, and I don't care how hard you try to dispute this, you're not going to convince me when I know that you and Chemist are smart enough to make something like this work.

Is my take wrong on this? Possibly. But if your argument revolves around difficulty and skill level between you and Chemist, then it's a pretty shitty argument.

Adding this, since it's relevant:

Flake wrote:To people who think mine and chemist's interaction is orchestrated

In what world does Mafia come up with

"hey chem, you make a fake slip by including someone who dies you out on it, i'll deepwolf and call you outed scum because i'll say i think you make the slip on someone specifically rather than you knowing the possibility that it could be a slip but not being bothered to remove the slip after the flip of the someone who dies, but then i'll realise it's actually you just knowing the possibility it could be a slip pre-flip and do a completee 180 on you"

like can you all use your brains for a bit

NO ONE ORCHESTRATES THIS AS MAFIA EVER

NO ONE COMES UP WITH THAT PLAN

How about, the same world where Mafia!Chemist says this:

Chemist1422 wrote:Cool are we just gonna have everyone townslip


Everyone this game so far has literally spent the entire time talking about how this person or that person derped themselves into being called lock town so far. If I were Mafia in this game and I saw everyone narrowing down their PoE lists because of it, then yeah, I can see myself trying to fabricate something like this, and I can totally see other people doing it as Mafia too. This kind of scum theater would also serve a hell of a lot of purpose under the circumstances too. I don't see it going exactly the way you quoted it in the above (not unless you're the biggest troll literally ever and this is exactly how it went), but I can see it getting suggested no problem at all.

Flake, seriously, like how exactly do you plan on expecting us to believe that you wouldn't pull this off as scum because you don't have the skill for it?


Qvapil wrote:I don't like that Rick doesn't think there's merit in analysing the night kills. I'd quote the post but it's huge. Rick during D1 you were eager to discuss possibilities where we find SK early, even though it was far-fetched. I thought your attempt to gauge the towniness of our responses was very town-motivated, because as Flake told me yesterday, having a solid town pool is very important for narrowing down poe. Why discredit Flake's attempt to explain the night kills? I'd think trying to solve them helps us with the game, and scum might even slip while discussing them.

See my response to Flake, but I'll differ in this way:

There is a solid difference between asking everyone what they think our approach to solving a complicated setup when everyone in the game has little or no experience with it, from speculating over information that we do not have. My question dealt with strategy for dealing with a unique game concept and setup that everyone has little/no experience with. Ways of getting everyone on the same page about how to think about strategy and future risks we might have to take as a result. If this were a typical Mafia game, everyone here would have experience or some kind of knowledge about the endgame. No one had that here.

Flake's post was about speculating reasons for why people were killed and who did it. It's common for scum to do in order for pass off as Town, because only they know why people are killed and who killed who and it doesn't actually tell us much when we have no way to tell apart a Vigilante kill from the rest of the Scum. His analysis only said that he can PoE a bit better now, but doesn't actually argue who (players, not the roles) the information implicates.

Our goals here weren't the same either. I was trying to help myself and others better understand how this game shapes out over time, while asking everyone else to give their thoughts to see who sounded the most like genuine and honest Town. I even had to bump the post just to get people to care about it. If no one bothered to remark about Flake's post at all, I don't think he would have cared at all, so I don't think Flake was trying to provoke any slips with this, Town, Scum, or what have you.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:00 am

I literally almost fell asleep making that post, so I'll be back after work tomorrow.

Good night, guys.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am

Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think cupcake's posts are bad and I want to see them respond to pressure
Chemist1422 wrote:By gamestate I'd go crimson over cupcake just because most of the lownull people are going after cupcake over crimson

Cupcake wagon seems more wolf-driven

Also the soft part of my headphones fell off so I'm gonna spend the next 20 minutes trying to fix that bye

This is a hard 180. Before that first post Chemist hardly acknowledged cupcake, then afterwards he proceeded to be against a cupcake lynch.

No it's not

These two things are not mutually exclusive
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:39 am

Qvapil wrote:Split my last post into two cause there's no logical connection between my D1 thoughts and now lol

self-awareness noted
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:40 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Okay I reread EoD to see what happened (despite my better judgement)

I don't think tfios is mafia, as they had nothing to gain from not just committing to a Crimson lynch.

I'm not convinced on Proto being town at all, I'm going to cross-meta him between 17F+SFM57 once I finish typing this/after I post it depending on when day starts. I don't like his flipping of reads and the way he popped in with his second post felt like he was waiting for a chance to enter the thread in a non-awkward way, plus being self-aware about stuff.

I think Rick's answer to my question of there being a deepwolf is really interesting and very potentially spewy depending on his alignment, and since tfios/Crimson/Zucker/Goomba are all unlikely mafia/flipped town I think he could be wolf with another deepwolf here, most probably Flake or ejji.

My metaread on Eragon still stands.

I think Uzay's PbPA of Crimson was villagery, even with Crimson flipping town. I need to check if he responded to Crimson's counterpoints.

If there are any other specific reads I come up with I'll post them separately from this, because this was pre-typed during the night.

:Facepalm:

Oh, just wait
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:42 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist is probably town for not crumbling there

i think he would have if he genuinely faked the slip

Or The scum
Which didnt kill Eragon
From your Logic .

But I Dont think Chem's slip was AI
I know , You was thinking "Chem wouldnt give that reactions as scum "

But , If he planned The slip , He can plan How can he defend after slip, too
So I Dont think Chem's posts at there are even AI
Chem can be everything with that slip IMO

This is probably the most logical post that has been made all day
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 am

Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 6:10 am

@Rick

Spoiler:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

What Scum!Flake is doing here is speculating about information Town cannot possibly know to no benefit in an attempt to pass off useless analysis as Town cred. They want to get us talking about this topic so that we waste time trying to figure out what happened last night when only they have an idea of the actual night targets. It would almost be IIoA, if it weren't for the fact that we even don't know who the kills are credited to, so you can at least pretend not to know about that.

This is why what Town!Flake just did said is virtually nothing of value. You think the kills help solve the game for you, but you don't have a lynch based on the targets because you don't know who the kills were credited to. We don't know if a target was healed, if the vigilante even took a shot, or if a target was struck by two people. What do we gain from it, then?

I see why Scum!Flake brings it up, but not why Town!Flake bothers. So yeah, it looks LAMIST to me.

Or

I just think it's more likely that NK killed Phone and Mafia killed Eragon

Whether you disagree with that or not is up to you, saying "it's pointless having said this given it's subjective" is an incredibly stupid point, like you don't have to think it's not pointless but don't discount the possibility that I or anyone else wouldn't deem it pointless

Also if I was actually scum trying to use a "pointless argument" to waste town's time, I would likely prolong my argument for much longer than I did

Spoiler:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be


I would almost understand and could be a bit less frustrated if you weren't outright imposing into the nature of our friendship here. It was the fact that you were all like "what the actual fuck, Rick and Ejj don't know each other, this interaction can only be MxM because this is atypical behavior from Rick toward a person he hasn't played with". If you know me well enough to meta read me, you have should have some kind of semblance as to who I'm familiar enough with to have some kind of relationship out of the game with without brashly launching into something like this. This is my first game with Ejj, but a lot of people here know that she and I have history and are close. Chemist should know this too, though I can understand why you wouldn't.

Because you don't know that she and I are close friends, I don't expect you to understand that she literally scum reads me from the outside of every game we play, usually for the reason that she feels we approach the game differently and she doesn't know how to properly think about me due to approach.

But the fact that you tried to reconstruct how you thought our relationship ought to have been and used this as a means to argue that this was pointless mafia theater doesn't sit well with me at all, for the fact that you don't have any place to discuss this topic in any way. I don't know you, but I do know her, and I don't expect to have to explain my friendship with her when people like you try to drag it into the game itself, seeing as it's utterly ridiculous and completely out of line coming from you.

I wasn't aware that you and her are close friends, sorry

I won't get further into it because this discussion point is just degenerative for town

Spoiler:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site

Flake, I'm sorry, but no. There are pairings of Mafia teams that would certainly not be able to pull some kind of "slip" tactic in the thread on the fly, certainly, but if your argument is that you and Chemist don't have the skill set to pull this off, don't even bother. You don't qualify for this premise.

You and Chemist are two skilled players who I think wouldn't be afraid to attempt something like this if you put yourselves up to it. If your argument is that "it's too difficult to fake" and that "it's too genuine for people at our skill level", it's never going to fly with me, and I don't care how hard you try to dispute this, you're not going to convince me when I know that you and Chemist are smart enough to make something like this work.

Is my take wrong on this? Possibly. But if your argument revolves around difficulty and skill level between you and Chemist, then it's a pretty shitty argument.

Adding this, since it's relevant:

Flake wrote:To people who think mine and chemist's interaction is orchestrated

In what world does Mafia come up with

"hey chem, you make a fake slip by including someone who dies you out on it, i'll deepwolf and call you outed scum because i'll say i think you make the slip on someone specifically rather than you knowing the possibility that it could be a slip but not being bothered to remove the slip after the flip of the someone who dies, but then i'll realise it's actually you just knowing the possibility it could be a slip pre-flip and do a completee 180 on you"

like can you all use your brains for a bit

NO ONE ORCHESTRATES THIS AS MAFIA EVER

NO ONE COMES UP WITH THAT PLAN

How about, the same world where Mafia!Chemist says this:

Chemist1422 wrote:Cool are we just gonna have everyone townslip


Everyone this game so far has literally spent the entire time talking about how this person or that person derped themselves into being called lock town so far. If I were Mafia in this game and I saw everyone narrowing down their PoE lists because of it, then yeah, I can see myself trying to fabricate something like this, and I can totally see other people doing it as Mafia too. This kind of scum theater would also serve a hell of a lot of purpose under the circumstances too. I don't see it going exactly the way you quoted it in the above (not unless you're the biggest troll literally ever and this is exactly how it went), but I can see it getting suggested no problem at all.

Flake, seriously, like how exactly do you plan on expecting us to believe that you wouldn't pull this off as scum because you don't have the skill for it?

My point isn't necessarily that me and Chemist wouldn't have the skill to do it

More that a Mafia team would never actually think up of this plan specifically

Looking at it after it's actually happened it's easy to speculate on it being fake

But in reality the likelihood that me and chemist would actually plan that as a Mafia team is like EXTREMELY low

Mafia theaters are far more likely to be either a linear argument with some specific idea in mind, or a non-linear argument that naturally progresses regarding something more subjective to make it seem like it can't be Mafia vs Mafia

If I were Mafia and wanted me and Chemist to appear not MvM, why would I not have chosen to make a more subjective argument with Mafia!Chemist for which there is far less chance of the argument being subject to scrutiny
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am

Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

That’s actually very rude so can you not
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 am

UzayAltay wrote:But , If he planned The slip , He can plan How can he defend after slip, too

I know, but I'm saying I think his demeanor during the interaction came from Town!Chemist
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests