VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it


Why defend Flake? ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't


If you read Chemist he was scummy this game.
You sorta are too.

You're not even keeping up consistency

You were calling Dash outed scum for most of D1, now you're saying he's sorta scummy?

If you don't know what you're talking about stick to objective facts.
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it


Why defend Flake? ^_^

Your argument revolves around him being a wolf with me, so I can defend against it
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Dash2 wrote:Sigh this is basic logic but I can't believe I have to actually explain this.
Spoiler:
Chemist1422 wrote:My metaread on Eragon still stands.

This is the supposed slip, which shouldn't even be a slip knowing this was typed during the night, and Chemist implied he did one final read over it before posting, which brings me to my next point
Chemist1422 wrote:I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

This makes no sense from town for 2 reasons

1. If you're actually town why would you intentionally allow yourself to get scumread over a mistake you could have fixed. And no, "scum would have been more careful" is not an excuse, because this legitimately cannot make sense from town perspective.

2. Why would you openly say this as town and not expect some raised eyebrows? Like no this is basic town play 101 to not say anything that could incriminate you. It's hella forced.
Chemist1422 wrote:I literally just copy-pasted what I had typed from when I didn't know Eragon was going to die

This is what us Ace Attorney nerds like to call a contradiction. You literally just said you saw the slip and didn't want to fix it, and now you're saying you just copy and pasted it. No if you really did look over it you would have deleted the Eragon bit after knowing he died.


I'm also gonna close this out with a single question: What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

1. You misread my intentions then, because I didn't read over it when I posted it
2. Because I forgot about it when I had posted it and remembered when Flake mentioned it
3. Because if it were to get brought up later, it would be more incriminating so I tried to clear it up now.
4. I never said I saw the slip and didn't want to fix it. I said when I typed the post I considered the fact that it would be treated as a slip or fake slip if someone I mentioned were to die, but I didn't think of that when I made the post.
5. I didn't intentionally try to slip. I think I've made that clear through my other responses.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:What kind of town member intentionally tries to slip? There's literally no reason to if you're already town.

You're forgetting that he can forget to amend his post after the flip

Which he said he did

So there's no proof that he intentionally tried to slip at all

Basically this

I can fight my own battles though
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 pm

Dash2 wrote:I'm seriously done with this argument

Think about how I feel
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Hey Flake do you mind looking into other stuff and letting me argue my own position

I may not be Phoenix Wright, but I can explain what I meant and why I did what I did
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Dash2 wrote:You know what I'm logging off I don't have time for this bs

I'm sorry for exhausting your patience, but I'm just trying to explain my position
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Hey Flake do you mind looking into other stuff and letting me argue my own position

I may not be Phoenix Wright, but I can explain what I meant and why I did what I did

im just saving u the effort x

Yes, but I think I'd know if you were reading my thoughts

Probably
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 pm

No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting shot by a stupid tunneling vig two VFMs in a row
Eragon1329 wrote:why do i get this feeling

that tfios doesn't actually understand what Zucker did

but is trying to fit in


im sorry if this offends you but its just a tinfoil

I don't really disagree


ill protact you


:^)

make words

not waarfare


Hmm maybe Chemist thought this was Doctor. So SK Killed Phone.
Wow Flake sure seemed to know what Mafia did last night. ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:reasoning being because entry was wolfy

tfios entries are always similarly wolfy

nai

That's not gonna change my view

read openings of tfios in almost any game and you will see similar irrespective of alignment

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Uzay is town honestly

Why do you think so? Just curious.

Because he's being how he always is as town, plus nothing strikes me as scummy.

can you be a bit more specific

No

/vote Dash2

Lol now that's a bad vote. Dash's intentions to make posts like that feel like they have town motivation. And their vote also.


Phone also pointed out Flake.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Zucker wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting shot by a stupid tunneling vig two VFMs in a row
Eragon1329 wrote:why do i get this feeling

that tfios doesn't actually understand what Zucker did

but is trying to fit in


im sorry if this offends you but its just a tinfoil

I don't really disagree


ill protact you


:^)

make words

not waarfare


Hmm maybe Chemist thought this was Doctor. So SK Killed Phone.
Wow Flake sure seemed to know what Mafia did last night. ^_^

Excuse me?

How at all is that a conclusion I could have reached but no one else in the game could have
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.


hu·bris
/ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/
noun
excessive pride or self-confidence.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Flake wrote:scum please kill either me or seth tomorrow night

either one of us is fine

just end my misery please


If that’s your way of saying your killing me tonight. I hope Vigilante shoots you. And SK turns off your switches.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Not gonna lie if not for Dash and Rick I'd have already noped out of thread, but now I have something to prove

So I'm staying here until I go to sleep
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Not gonna lie if not for Dash and Rick I'd have already noped out of thread, but now I have something to prove

So I'm staying here until I go to sleep

: ( do u hate me

no

I'm tired tho and am not at full thonking capacity
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby tfiosforevah » Thu May 16, 2019 10:24 pm

really tired rn, but here's what i got from quickly skimming the thread (will properly read over tomorrow)
i don't believe flake and chemist are the same alignment. their interactions don't seem overly forced or scripted like a maf chat, and i just can't believe that both of them are town

zucker is being more useful than they normally are, which either means they're getting much better or someones coaching them

i'll have to read into how people are thinking rick and eiji are scum, i didn't initially scumread them so i want to analyze people who did and why

side note i really hope vig was not the one who

ok im going to sleep now but i promise i'll be on tomorrow
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 11:14 pm

How the fuck does someone saying someone is lock town make them a scum team? That's like the most obvious of plays that one could possibly make. Zucker's reasoning is absolute bs.

Now that crimson has flipped cit I am even more certain that cupcake is scum.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 11:38 pm

Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then :-
1. I would be immune to mafia kills, that would make it so that cop can find me. Why would I want that to happen to me actively?
2. I would be immune to vig/cop. That would make it so that I am literally announcing to the mafia that I am not immune to them by wanting a cop check on me, making it so that maf can eliminate me anytime they want.

How could what I am doing be even remotely beneficial to me if i were the SK?

As for me being mafia, I don't really know people would come to that conclusion. Who would I even be in a scum team with?
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Okay I have finally caught up with the thread. Did a cop check on me succeed? If not then don't claim. See people think that I am the sk. If I was the sk then

nice rolefish. We literally established yesterday SK can choose to be cop immune

I hope you read the rest of my post before posting this.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Well being pissed does not really warrant a lynch on the person you are pissed at now does it? That's just policy lynching if I remember that right.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 11:46 pm

Just take a moment and cool down.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arcthurus, SaberPerseus64 and 25 guests