Tukiruki

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Tukiruki

Postby Tukiruki » Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi. I'd like to know what'd happened and the reason why I was marked as a gamethrower. First of all, I do not do this because I find no reason to make my own team lose. What I can think of is that we were 3 townies vs 1 nk and 2 mafias and neither TKs nor the Jailor were alive so, practically, we had to decide who we'd give the chance of winning (also, Arsonist doused somebody the night before).
However, I find it impossible to be responsible for a gamethrowing action. If you think I made my team lose, please give me some information because I'd read the rules and I have not had any intention of making my own team lose. I have Master elo and did not get it by doing this! Thank you so much and have a nice day.
You can find me as Chester in ranked games!
Tukiruki
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Tukiruki

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Tukiruki » Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm

In that case, it isn't gamethrowing. When I tried to log in it said that I'd been banned for gamethrowing.
https://imgur.com/MKxXmN5

And well, it was a joke and the tos screen got bugged so by the time I clicked on full screen I had no time to change it so I can cope with it.
You can find me as Chester in ranked games!
Tukiruki
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

The displayed reason got a bit bugged, the reason of the report itself is the "real" reason.

That beign said, the repot is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals