Hi!

Introduce yourself!

Hi!

Postby woahah » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am

I'm woahah, but you can call me woah for short. A friend shown me this forum the other day and it looks cool so I thought I would come here and play some games!
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed May 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Hello woahah! Hope ya have fun in here!
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby Google » Wed May 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Henlo woahah and welcome to the forums!

why dont people capitalise their names it upsets me
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: Summersky Island

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Google wrote:Henlo woahah and welcome to the forums!

why dont people capitalise their names it upsets me

it's the styling i prefer.
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 am

Can’t wait to play FM with you! ^_^

My alts: TheGator, Kreaal, Seththeking, Zucker.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 am

Omfg you were actually Yeth.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 16, 2019 8:56 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Omfg you were actually Yeth.
what does this mean
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 am

woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Omfg you were actually Yeth.
what does this mean

Seth
Image


FM: 23-31
Last: SFM60
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Omfg you were actually Yeth.
what does this mean

Seth

seth?
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 16, 2019 9:28 am

It's not seth, it's Yeth.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby dota2reporter » Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 am

Google wrote:Henlo woahah and welcome to the forums!

why dont people capitalise their names it upsets me

HMMMMM


Games I play rn: Hearthstone, Just Shapes and Beats, Hotline Miami
Webcomics I've read: Twokinds, Slightly Damned

My Forum Mafia record

Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 8:53 am

Big HMMMM.
Betto is into self roleplay.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 9:38 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Big HMMMM.
Betto is into self roleplay.

dota2reporter wrote:
Google wrote:Henlo woahah and welcome to the forums!

why dont people capitalise their names it upsets me

HMMMMM
I had to do big-brain plays to hide myself
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby dota2reporter » Thu May 30, 2019 9:40 am

well it didn't work for long


Games I play rn: Hearthstone, Just Shapes and Beats, Hotline Miami
Webcomics I've read: Twokinds, Slightly Damned

My Forum Mafia record

Spoiler:
User avatar
dota2reporter
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 9:41 am

dota2reporter wrote:well it didn't work for long

that's because I got angry and couldn't be bothered
if I developed personality 2 earlier I wouldn't of outed myself
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 10:15 am

Lol betto got pwnd by fm players
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 10:29 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 10:31 am

woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 10:34 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 10:46 am

woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.

no I'm not talking about your dinner I'm talking about the other stuff that the dead bodies are also used for
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 10:57 am

woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.

no I'm not talking about your dinner I'm talking about the other stuff that the dead bodies are also used for

That's a surprise for now. It will be revealed soon enough.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 11:02 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.

no I'm not talking about your dinner I'm talking about the other stuff that the dead bodies are also used for

That's a surprise for now. It will be revealed soon enough.

you act like I dont know
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: Hi!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 30, 2019 11:54 am

woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.

no I'm not talking about your dinner I'm talking about the other stuff that the dead bodies are also used for

That's a surprise for now. It will be revealed soon enough.

you act like I dont know

Shhh... don't ruin the surprise.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Hi!

Postby woahah » Thu May 30, 2019 12:02 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
woahah wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Lol betto got pwnd by fm players

I got pwnd by myself tbh

Well if you are into that... everybody has their tastes...

someone forgot what's in their basement

Ah shit taku forgot to remove those corpses again.

no I'm not talking about your dinner I'm talking about the other stuff that the dead bodies are also used for

That's a surprise for now. It will be revealed soon enough.

you act like I dont know

Shhh... don't ruin the surprise.

just admit it in the void uwu
Image
Mafia and shitposting. The ultimate combination.
User avatar
woahah
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Next

Return to Introduction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests