Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX - Trial 5 (Locked Elf Murder)

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue May 14, 2019 11:17 am

"You are correct, I met with Simon in the workshop duing action 4, and he was already there when I entered.

However... while I see the sense in your reasoning, going off what I found in my investigation, I don't think we can rule out a certain red-wearing guy unless he's confirmed as being elsewhere during action 4. I can confirm he was in the cafeteria during actions 1 and 2, but left at the start of action 3 and is currently unconfirmed elsewhere, leaving him a suspect as well.

Still, we're waiting on Simon's results, so that could change some things as well,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 am

Want more?
Mole-> u
Is incomplete agreed?
Assumedly this is written during Merks Bleedout, with him dying before finishing.
Double that u and you get the start of willy boys name.
At least thats the literal only hint that writing seemingly gives us at this point in time.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Gasocea » Tue May 14, 2019 12:34 pm

(Note: you have one more day to ask questions)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Gasocea » Tue May 14, 2019 12:57 pm

"Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho," Santa does his trademark hohoho, "It's my turn now, isn't it?"

"During A1, I was in the cafeteria... Steve, Simon and Letitia were there. I had a nice chat with Simon about life.
"On A2, I talked to Steve about his mother. That was fun. Letitia was there. Simon left at this time, and the fluffy ball that is Alice entered~
"From A3 to A6, I stayed in the game room. Simon entered A5, and he stayed with me 'till the end of the night!"

Santa smiles.

"I checked out the male bathroom, but only found some vomit around a toilet. Then I went for the working area... There was nothing new. Other than the long-ass list of stolen stuff you people stole the previous nights, a box cutter was missing."

He then turns to Letitia, "Now, if you *really* went into my office... where is the Grinch...?" Santa looks around, wide eyed, "D-Don't tell me the Grinch is one of you! That's what that message meant! "Mole -> u" means that one of you is the Grinch!!!"

Santa dramatically points to Letitia "The fact you 'happened' to see my office's door open proves you are it! Only the Grinch could possibly access it!!"
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue May 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Letitia merely looks at the deranged spirit of Christmas, as if she was staring at something particularly unpleasant that she'd stepped on.

"....Okay, so....I found some more things.

In Merk's room, there was blood on one of the sheets, under the pillow. A handprint, looks like the murderer or someone tried to clean their hands with it. And it seems highly likely that Merk was indeed the one to write the message, as their hand was the closest to it. I also messed around with the light, and if it's off, you can't see the bodies, the light from the hallway doesn't reach that far. So most likely Merk was killed, the light was switched off and then Steve was surprised in the dark.

As for the Office...nothing there except for one crucial detail...

I checked the body in more length, and the cuts on the face? Made by something sharp, like a razor, and there was patches of white hair on the chin, indicating the guy had once possessed a beard, but then it was shaved off. I can't tell if it was done before or after death, though...

So. I'm saying outright since the fat fuck just accused me.

Santa is NOT Santa. He's a fake. The real Santa is the corpse in the office,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby BRVR » Tue May 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Gasocea wrote:"Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho," Santa does his trademark hohoho, "It's my turn now, isn't it?"

"During A1, I was in the cafeteria... Steve, Simon and Letitia were there. I had a nice chat with Simon about life.
"On A2, I talked to Steve about his mother. That was fun. Letitia was there. Simon left at this time, and the fluffy ball that is Alice entered~
"From A3 to A6, I stayed in the game room. Simon entered A5, and he stayed with me 'till the end of the night!"

Santa smiles.

"I checked out the male bathroom, but only found some vomit around a toilet. Then I went for the working area... There was nothing new. Other than the long-ass list of stolen stuff you people stole the previous nights, a box cutter was missing."

He then turns to Letitia, "Now, if you *really* went into my office... where is the Grinch...?" Santa looks around, wide eyed, "D-Don't tell me the Grinch is one of you! That's what that message meant! "Mole -> u" means that one of you is the Grinch!!!"

Santa dramatically points to Letitia "The fact you 'happened' to see my office's door open proves you are it! Only the Grinch could possibly access it!!"

"Santa doesn't cuss! Either your a phonie, obviously since this is a prank, or... Well your a phonie! Why isn't the real Santa in this prank!
More on the body who's body was that Steve was probably snuck up on as the killer was behind him from the stab wound!"
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Gasocea » Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm

"W-What...? What kind of claim is that??" Santa yells, "Of course I'm Santa!! ...But I will admit I... I may have accidentally killed my spouse and hid her in the office long ago... But that has nothing to do with this! Letitia is the Grinch, I am one hundred percent certain...!"
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm

(Sorry for late response. Life and a killer headache got in the way. Fortunately, I wrote some of this ahead of time.)

Simon finally finishes crying... somewhat. He’s just quietly tearful now. He readjusts his glasses from where they’ve started to slip off his face and sadly looks in Letitia’s direction. “...I’m sorry, Letitia, I truly am. I didn’t mean to... t-to make you upset...” He has to stop himself from continuing his sentence in order to keep what little composure he has left.
“William, I remember having moved Charlie’s body to the workshop some time ago, which is why she’s not in the infirmary... but my memory is rather hazy. As for the writing in blood... I’m not sure what the message means, either. And- and I must wonder: why did Steve tell Letitia that he was going to the workshop for the fifth action, and yet he ended up in Merk’s room? And the third corpse possibly being Santa... agh, my head hurts, nothing makes sense anymore...”

After placing his hand to his right temple, he keeps talking. “I... investigated the two bodies along with Kijah. Everything he says is true... Steve’s body is on top of Merk’s. Merk’s throat was slashed, and it took an action for him to bleed out. I didn’t find any other wounds on him, but I did find a box cutter by his side, next to his hand. Steve was stabbed at an angle right through the heart, which instantly killed him. All I found in his pockets was his room key. A-and... everything is soaked in blood.
I spent the first action in the cafeteria with Letitia, Santa, and Steve talking to Santa, like Letitia said. I hoped to make him feel better... Letitia asked me to join her in the workshop for the fourth action. I didn’t know why she wanted me to at the time, but I agreed. After that, I went and took a shower for the second action, though I’m not sure why Letitia said I left during the third action, hoping to get some of this blood off of my clothes. I really should have washed off a few days ago, because the blood just wouldn’t come off... I went to get some coffee in the kitchen after that, and saw William and Steve in there, but I spaced out before I could drink any... I’m more than a bit prone to doing that. And then I went to meet Letitia in the working area during the fourth action and saw Santa’s office door was open and...”
He takes a moment to wipe some of the tears off of his face. Noticeably, his still-bloodstained labcoat is at a bit of an awkward angle now, and you can spot an also bloodstained green sweater underneath. “Letitia... I’ll admit it. I’m not a very perceptive guy. I honestly didn’t hear you when you asked me to stay. I saw the open door and I... I went to go find Santa. I thought he should know, too, and I didn’t realize you wanted me to- to go in with you... I eventually tracked him down in the game room. I ended up staying there for the rest of the night with Santa, because he needed me to be there. Because w-we’re... all friends...”
Aaaaand he’s sobbing again, one hand on his bruised jaw and one over his eyes as though to unsuccessfully block the tears, which ends up pressing his glasses at an awkward angle. The elf with a cheerfully concerning demeanor that you remember from the very beginning of this whole mess has been replaced by a broken kid who’s spent this whole killing game slowly losing his mind. Well, he was off-kilter from the beginning, but this sure hasn’t been therapeutic. He begins to mumble “I’m sorry” over and over again as he cries.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby BRVR » Tue May 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:(Sorry for late response. Life and a killer headache got in the way. Fortunately, I wrote some of this ahead of time.)

Simon finally finishes crying... somewhat. He’s just quietly tearful now. He readjusts his glasses from where they’ve started to slip off his face and sadly looks in Letitia’s direction. “...I’m sorry, Letitia, I truly am. I didn’t mean to... t-to make you upset...” He has to stop himself from continuing his sentence in order to keep what little composure he has left.
“William, I remember having moved Charlie’s body to the workshop some time ago, which is why she’s not in the infirmary... but my memory is rather hazy. As for the writing in blood... I’m not sure what the message means, either. And- and I must wonder: why did Steve tell Letitia that he was going to the workshop for the fifth action, and yet he ended up in Merk’s room? And the third corpse possibly being Santa... agh, my head hurts, nothing makes sense anymore...”

After placing his hand to his right temple, he keeps talking. “I... investigated the two bodies along with Kijah. Everything he says is true... Steve’s body is on top of Merk’s. Merk’s throat was slashed, and it took an action for him to bleed out. I didn’t find any other wounds on him, but I did find a box cutter by his side, next to his hand. Steve was stabbed at an angle right through the heart, which instantly killed him. All I found in his pockets was his room key. A-and... everything is soaked in blood.
I spent the first action in the cafeteria with Letitia, Santa, and Steve talking to Santa, like Letitia said. I hoped to make him feel better... Letitia asked me to join her in the workshop for the fourth action. I didn’t know why she wanted me to at the time, but I agreed. After that, I went and took a shower for the second action, though I’m not sure why Letitia said I left during the third action, hoping to get some of this blood off of my clothes. I really should have washed off a few days ago, because the blood just wouldn’t come off... I went to get some coffee in the kitchen after that, and saw William and Steve in there, but I spaced out before I could drink any... I’m more than a bit prone to doing that. And then I went to meet Letitia in the working area during the fourth action and saw Santa’s office door was open and...”
He takes a moment to wipe some of the tears off of his face. Noticeably, his still-bloodstained labcoat is at a bit of an awkward angle now, and you can spot an also bloodstained green sweater underneath. “Letitia... I’ll admit it. I’m not a very perceptive guy. I honestly didn’t hear you when you asked me to stay. I saw the open door and I... I went to go find Santa. I thought he should know, too, and I didn’t realize you wanted me to- to go in with you... I eventually tracked him down in the game room. I ended up staying there for the rest of the night with Santa, because he needed me to be there. Because w-we’re... all friends...”
Aaaaand he’s sobbing again, one hand on his bruised jaw and one over his eyes as though to unsuccessfully block the tears, which ends up pressing his glasses at an awkward angle. The elf with a cheerfully concerning demeanor that you remember from the very beginning of this whole mess has been replaced by a broken kid who’s spent this whole killing game slowly losing his mind. Well, he was off-kilter from the beginning, but this sure hasn’t been therapeutic. He begins to mumble “I’m sorry” over and over again as he cries.

"Vincent forgives you!"
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Segaco » Tue May 14, 2019 1:30 pm

TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Steve and Merk?

Voting options -- # of votes

William - 1 vote
Letitia Krampusnacht - 1 vote
Simon - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Santa - 0 votes
Merk (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
Steve (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
The chain lock is actually very long. So long, in fact, it was more than enough to tie it around the victims' neck. Because of this, while the door was broken down, the chain strangled both victims to death. In other words, all an accident! - 0 votes
Justin Catchpool - 0 votes
There was no ceiling - 0 votes
Small bombs - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 4 days and some hours left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Action 1: I go into the Working Room with Merk, it's disgusting. Merk goes to some boxes, and I do nothing.

Action 2: I go to the Kitchen and see Kijah.

Action 3: I wave at Kijah, he doesn't even notice
Steve and Simon enter.

Action 4: Kijah and Steve both leave.
I get a chocolate bar, it's cold.

Action 5: I go to the infirmary, not much in there, except the trash bag that Charlie's remains were in. I eat more chocolate.

Action 6: I go to the pool, not much in it, just me.
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 1:56 pm

"Simon said that Merk took 1 turn to die right? That means he was attacked A1 or A2"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Spoiler:
BRVR wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:(Sorry for late response. Life and a killer headache got in the way. Fortunately, I wrote some of this ahead of time.)

"Vincent forgives you!"

Simon’s eyes widen for a moment as Kijah says this. He lowers the hand that was over his eyes, though not the one on his jaw. His glasses nearly fall off his face. This time, he doesn’t try to catch them.
After a while, he speaks back up. “William, didn’t Kijah claim to have left the kitchen during the third action, not the fourth?”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote: Spoiler:
BRVR wrote:

"Vincent forgives you!"

Simon’s eyes widen for a moment as Kijah says this. He lowers the hand that was over his eyes, though not the one on his jaw. His glasses nearly fall off his face. This time, he doesn’t try to catch them.
After a while, he speaks back up. “William, didn’t Kijah claim to have left the kitchen during the third action, not the fourth?”

"Looks like it"
(Idk I only have what Segaco told me)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"Vincent forgives you!"

"Looks like it"

"And actually you said you left A4 right?"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"Vincent forgives you!"

"Looks like it"

“Yes, I left at the start of A4 to meet with Letitia.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"Vincent forgives you!"

"Looks like it"

“Yes, I left at the start of A4 to meet with Letitia.”

"...Welp I'm confused"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Segaco » Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm

TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Steve and Merk?

Voting options -- # of votes

William - 1 vote
Letitia Krampusnacht - 1 vote
There was no ceiling - 1 vote
Simon - 0 votes
Alice McKenny - 0 votes
Kijah Lopez - 0 votes
Santa - 0 votes
Merk (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
Steve (murder-suicide) - 0 votes
The chain lock is actually very long. So long, in fact, it was more than enough to tie it around the victims' neck. Because of this, while the door was broken down, the chain strangled both victims to death. In other words, all an accident! - 0 votes
Justin Catchpool - 0 votes
Small bombs - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 4 days and some hours left for the trial to end.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 pm

(Segaco just messaged me, Simon also left A4)
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:"...Welp I'm confused"

"You're not the only one. I definitely recall seeing Simon leave in action three, not two...except looking back, he apparently did both? I got told he left after I spoke to him, but also got told he left at the start of action three?"

(OoC, seems there may have been some mistakes made in the nights)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 pm

“I left the cafeteria at the start of Action 2 to take a shower, and entered the kitchen at the end of Action 3.”
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Tue May 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Santa coughs and goes over to Letitia, hugging her, "...I'm sorry my child, I just didn't expect that sudden accusation."

He hohoho's.
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Alicitzen » Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 pm

All this going around in circles about who is and isn't the grinch is a waste of time.
It doesnt matter. What matters is who killed Steve.
And now that Santa has a corroborated alibi for the Act Steve died in rules him out.
All that is thusly left is that William did it.
He claims the crime must have taken place during A1/2 yet that only damns him further as the only one here not witnessed during either.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Gasocea » Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 pm

"You see, sweetie," Santa leaves Letitia and goes to put his hand on Alice's shoulder, "Even if he was the culprit... we have no method for the locked room. Did he lock everything and just... vanished? Went through a wall? Teleported? Cloned himself and hid in the room? We cannot be sure who did it until we know how they did it. That's how it works in the murder mystery books in my office, at least."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Alicitzen wrote:All this going around in circles about who is and isn't the grinch is a waste of time.
It doesnt matter. What matters is who killed Steve.
And now that Santa has a corroborated alibi for the Act Steve died in rules him out.
All that is thusly left is that William did it.
He claims the crime must have taken place during A1/2 yet that only damns him further as the only one here not witnessed during either.

"Couldn't Kijah have done it? He wasn't seen A1, didn't claim seeing me A2, and no one saw him A5. Also, the murderer can have an accomplice, correct?"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa