VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Zucker wrote:I am very helpful.
I gave my Reads on why Qva and Uzay are Town.
Why your Scum.
Why’s SK getting lynched Day 1 is good.
Dam right I’m deathtunneling you, that’s my Town Meta, or maybe my Null Meta haven’t had Scum game yet.
But still, your posts don’t seem Town motivated at all where mine very much do if you ignore the deathtunnel.

Stop it

Don't self-meta

Also I have to sleep and have an AP tomorrow so that's why I've been busy, see y'all tomorrow afternoon/early tomorrow morning
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

I love how Dash can’t give their town Reads. ^_^
They gave up trying to win after I caught them trying to pull that wagon act which proved them as scum.
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Zucker has succesfully convinced me not to vote Dash.

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Dash2 wrote:[tfiosforevah, GrumpyGoomba, Zucker + anyone else who has hardly talked in this game]

Scum is within these people

Hol' up their pardner. Are you telling me activity is AI?

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:18 pm

I mean, i guess it can be AI but why is it for these people?

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flake wrote:{Flake} Town
{Dash2} ++++
{} +++
{Phone0Ix} ++
{tfiosforevah, Qvapil, UzayAltay, Zucker, ejjinami} +
{Chemist1422, Eragon1329, ProtoZigg, Crimson97, cupcakeaj2, GrumpyGoomba} Null (Approximately 50% chance of scum flip)
{Rickdaily12} -
{} --
{} ---
{} ----
{} Scum

why is rick scum???

I hate not being able to state my reasons but it really is more beneficial if I don't say, I don't want rick to be able to adapt to my reasoning

If the trend follows as the game progresses my read on him likely becomes stronger

You should have probably placed him on null then

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 pm

ejjinami wrote:[Qvap, dash]

[phone, uzay, zucker]
[eragon, cupcake]
[crimson, chemist, tfios, Flake, ProtoZigg]
[rick]
[Grumpy]

[]

Why is Zucker town?

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 pm

This is the second time of me writing this because bmg decided to log me out for taking too long ffs

Okay initial reads
I’ve never played with him before but Dash seems pretty townie based on their posts so far, honestly even the pushes on me and cupcake felt like they had townie intentions behind it
Phone feels okay too, but I’d like to see their usual reads list eventually to ultimately decide
Zucker/Seth feels like they normally do, so I wouldn’t read much into them, because sometimes the things they do that would be scummy for majority of fm users is not indicative of scum for them, but they haven’t been scum yet so who knows
Crimson so far I’m getting a slight scum vibe due to them being eerily similar to their d1 of scum games, just a gut for now, not enough of a read to lynch them just yet

Everyone else don’t have any strong feelings at the moment, I’m also on mobile at the moment so it’s hard to iso dive and write a post at the same time,

Something of note- protozigg hasn’t checked in yet sooo :?
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Actually you know what, tfios isn't the best lynch option here

/vote cupcake

Bad. This is Scum.

Is cupcake town?

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby 0verki11 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 pm

A little over a day left glgl.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 11:57 pm

I have finally skimmed through the happenings of yesterday given my abysmal net rn. It seems like I have made some bad plays and in turn have ended up getting scumread by a majority of the active people in here.

To answer some of the matters addressed about me,
My response on dash replying with a simple no to flake's call for elaboration was not meant as a push at all but a reaction test to see how she would respond. And it seems to have spectacularly backfired on me.

My confession of not having done much wasn't worded right. I meant to say I haven't done as much as I would've liked to have done. I guess I can't use my train trip as an excuse since that would count as angleshooting and I do not intend on doing so as well.

Since I am already getting scumread I guess there goes my idea of claiming a pr to waste the mafia/sk night kill on me down the drain...

I will now go iso dive and have some reads ready shortly. Any questions are welcome.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 12:33 am

Sigh... I know I am being extremely frustrating to deal with and I hate it. I just didn't know what else to do save claim my role and just come clean since I am town so I should have nothing to hide. Y'all are gonna hate me when flip town and thus I'm ashamed of myself. -_-
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:57 am

Just popping in to let everyone know, I planned on being on and about tonight, but that was before I had a migraine come on. I can barely think straight even with 800 mgs of Ibuprofen. So that's fun. So I'm just going to go to bed and try to sleep this off.

I might not be on until later in the afternoon unlees my plans get cancelled again, so don't expect me for a little while.

Good night, everyone.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby ProtoZigg » Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am

Having my own mini meme phase as I missed day start

/Vote zucker
"My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive"

- Matthew Bellamy
ProtoZigg
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:04 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:Hello, I didn't didn't say I didn't think I will not not didn't say I didn't hardclaim not Doctor

:shock:
I hope This is not A doc HC
I cant understand The language here , that If he is claiming not doc or doc .
Also hope Flake wouldnt keep saying " it is normal , it just creates WIFOM "
Because it isnt even close to normal .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:07 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:Let's support more suspicious and horrible reads

To random vote or to not random vote?

/vote Uzay

Is it A random vote or A not random vote ?

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:18 am

Rickdaily12 wrote: Spoiler:
0verki11 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:@0verkill, can a Mafia member use their switch action as well as perform the factional kill?

I guess the answer will at least settle this much.

No

Okay, so Ejj was right.

Qvapil wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:The reason I asked this question was to test the waters on how everyone else feels about it, though. I like what I got from it.

Could you share your thoughts on our responses rick?

Sure.

Uzay's was hard to read just because of the language barrier, but I think it's pretty in line with the rest of the conversation that lucking out on the SK early enough leads to more breathing room if SK isn't around to kill things. It felt a bit automated though because I don't think he lends enough consideration to the disruption that SK can do to the Mafia later.
Dash, once he finally got around to it, (and rereading his post in hindsight of what he was posting on page 14) clearly misunderstood the Mafia abilities and is just Town as far as I care. His analysis otherwise isn't the greatest as a result, but this is covered later.
I like Chemist's answer the most from a "What to do" perspective, but I wish he broke down the numbers a bit more in order to convince everyone else to see things his way.
Flake more or less +1-ed Chemist, but whatever. I still kinda wanted his opinion in his own words.
Next came your answer, and I more or less explained why I TR you for it and explained why I even bothered asking the question in the first place.

I'm comfortable saying that I like a TR on you for purity and a lean on Chemist for the most sensible approach, everyone else's responses were more typical and didn't touch me as much. I could dive into the other responses after explaining what I wanted from this question if you want me to do that, but having said that, I see less of a point since I more or less told everyone what I was looking for. I definitely wouldn't trust any read on this basis after how I formed yours.

Dash2 wrote:inb4 rick comes back and mocks me for correcting him on not reading the role cards correctly

what I would never do that

tfiosforevah wrote:You can take my claim seriously, or not, either way i never know how to enter so the naturalness doesn’t really indicate my alignment lol

I wish tfios didn't approach every game exactly like this.
sigh.gif

ejjinami wrote:Ok, I’m starting to feel more and more that all of zucker’s bullshit is just purposefully overblown “pressure” :/
Zucker wrote:At least Flake is giving detail to back up what he’s done. ^_^
Dash Refuses to give Detail
Dash states stuff with no actual context
Dash doesn’t even look like they want to actually help town
Dash should be lynched today, if Flake is still very scummy tomorrow then we can definitely vote them.

Zucker’s confidence in the read makes no sense and it’s incredibly easy to spot
And he seems overly-enthusiastic to be able to push dash, which honestly doesn’t come from (newb?)scum often...
Sigh

I would be much more sympathetic to this idea if it even looked like he was trying to analyze Dash. No references to any posts, no elaboration, just this garbage.
The only reason I'm reluctant to lynch this is because he's a clear VI choice, but at worst, this is a reason not to scum read him, not a reason to Town read him.

UzayAltay wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Speaking of Uzay, I like a lot of his posts so far, but one thing that did stick out at me was his progression on Flake seemed a little bit off. I remember reading and seeing how he called Flake's actions into question from Town and voted him, only to back off in the same page saying that the reaction to the vote felt townie. It felt a little insincere when I was looking at it.

The main Issue was I saw claiming as anti-town , when Flake seems that as NAI , The vote went Because I thought From town PoV , It should be seen as anti-town regardless. Answer was good , he stays after their Word which I Like .
And I had no way for proving that is anti-town after Flake Show me Another perspective , from That perspective it could be very well creating WIFOM attempt , which reduce anti-townieness.
With This state , due it is not obvious If it is anti-town from their PoV or not , it would be not logical keeping The vote .
And Actually vote has A press aim,too , but Obviously I didnt Say that when voting .

Uzay your conversation with Flake went a little something like this:

You reacted when you see two people claim Citizen, Flake basically points out to you that the claims are WIFOM at worst.
You vote Flake and accuse him of encouraging role from Scum's POV, but again, Flake points out that the claims were WIFOM at worst and had no basis to be taken seriously.
You have a weird moment where you use emotes and Flake pretty much restates this in full.
Then you unvote him and say that you like his reaction to you.

Checking your time stamps, this conversation unfolded in about a half hour. It's still pretty weird on reread.

The main thing is
If an experienced Player Do that
It is WIFOM
But If An unexperienced Player Did that
It isnt WIFOM , it is just bad play
Cit claimers was Crimson , Seth , tfios .
I thought tfios and Seth as unexperienced , and Crimson as low experience .
Flake took it as tfios : Meta ( he Said that later Actually as I remember ) , but The main difference is he took both Seth and Crimson as " experienced "
He Said It creates WIFOM , but his explaining reason of that ( Seth and Crimson being experienced ) come after . After that , I thought from their perspective , and it made sense .
If they didnt say experienced thing , I wouldnt accept " it just creates WIFOM " due obvious reasons .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:24 am

Spoiler:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:The thing is not Everyone , Mafia has to free one PR .
Or they just cant kill
If they Dont kill , We can just no-lynch , and net gain is 1 night .

Look, Uzay, I'm probably the king of No-Lynch advocacy. If you want someone to pitch why No Lynch is a good idea for the Town in any given game with proven stats and reasons as to why No Lynch is objectively the safest play for the Town, I will always be that person to make that argument for you.

And, trust me- in this game, there is NO ARGUMENT for No Lynching in this game. Even once we reach 6v1 and Town has Cop-Doctor left standing, it's still probably the wrong move this game around, and we're probably never going to see those kinds of numbers in this game with all the night kills that can happen.

Eragon1329 wrote:WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM DEVIOUS AS A MAFIA
I ONLY WAS TOWNREAD BECAUSE I BUSSED RUTHLESSLY

sorry rick had to do it

also why does Crimson's... erm... eh eh... entrance
seem towny?

:3

I said I liked how he entered. He came in at the time and more or less seemed jumpy and paranoid, he stopped memeing and started engaging people in serious conversation pretty fast. He hasn't been on a whole lot since then, but it stood out at the time.

Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flake wrote:-snip-

why is rick scum???

I hate not being able to state my reasons but it really is more beneficial if I don't say, I don't want rick to be able to adapt to my reasoning

If the trend follows as the game progresses my read on him likely becomes stronger

...Okay. I'm not playing this game with you.

Give me reasons and a way to explain myself or I'm just going to chalk this up to you making assumptions about my playstyle. It's not the first time someone's done this about "my trends" and I'm not going to engage with it this time. If you have issue with something I've said, explain what is pinging you, or admit this is a gut read.

Otherwise I'm just going to ignore this and continue doing what I'm doing. I don't "adapt" myself to people's preferences, because fuck literally everything about that.

ejjinami wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Just quickly skimming back into the thread again, Goomba just seems like a bit of noise. Doesn't seem too opportunistic for me right now, or at least, I didn't see him taking any strong stance unless I'm skimming too hard. Normally this would be more annoying, but again, the game is still pretty fresh and I can forgive that sort of thing right now. I think Zucker has been a bit more opportunistic in comparison to Goomba as it stands.

:c
I absolutely disagree… I really don’t like that read
All of grumpy’s posts being fluff and them reading the thread, but only responding to stuff unrelated to scum-hunting should be scum-indicative, their posts are tonally bad and I see no reason to forgive that, regardless of how much time has passed.
And how the heck can Grumpy be opportunistic if he doesn’t push anyone at all?

Your stance makes no sense. I strongly disagree with the read and I really don’t like you pushing an alternative “easy ML” in the same post for no exact reason. Actually, it feels like you wrote about Grumpy not being opportunistic just so that you could start talking about Zucker. It makes little sense otherwise
Idk if I’m overthinking it, but oh god, I really, really, REALLY dislike that post.

I’m getting more and more tempted to lynch grumpy today…

1. I'll start by answering the question at the end. Goomba wasn't opportunistic at all, that was my entire point as to why I didn't think he was trying to start a wagon on Dash like Dash asked me at the time. Dash asked me about a wagon on him that formed that I never saw did.
As for the rest of this, yeah, pretty fair, especially now that I can actually ISO Goomba now, as opposed to frantically skimming the whole thread for his posts fresh out of bed. And you're right, his posting quality is shit. I don't like the fluff. I STILL don't like his acknowledge to Dash at the very end that his posting quality was bad.
Your point about the nature of his posts being anti-Town is ultimately totally solid, Ejj, but in complete and total fairness, that's not how people here play. If I lynched everyone for fluffing and posting nothing of substance when a game started, I'd be scum leaning a lot of people who play Town here.

2. Again, this wasn't a read. You're completely missing the context of the question asked. I don't have a read on Goomba- hindsight? He's null at very best to me.
The question addressed to me was: "Rick, what were your thoughts about the wagon on me?"
Between Goomba and Zucker, Zucker was the one trying harder to get Dash lynched. But yes, I absolutely despise the way he's been handling himself this game, and if you think this is me trying to push an easy mislynch and not trying to hear him out, I don't know what else I can tell you.

The thing I feared is at 9v3 , no -lynch Dont change The amount of mislynches needed .
Actually Wait , I forget vig is in play when writing This ( I was sleepy )
With vig , It should probably be calculated again , but in theory You seems right , due it potentially allowing 1 More vig shot.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 2:27 am

Uzay- (Slight town)- Posts have been actively discussing the behavior of other players, and they have been expressing their opinion and reads on others constantly and do not seem to be afraid to jump into conflicts to make their stance known. Especially like the fact that they question even those people that townread them.

Crimson- (null)- I am not really finding anything that do seem either scummy or towny. I find their actions NAI.

Chemist- (Slight town)- Has been questioning others about their reads on people. Posts seem generally town influenced. Has been discussing about what should be done in case sk is found which I think scum would like to avoid.

Tfios- (Null)- Not enough activity for me to decide anything yet. Their thoughts about sk seem kinda anti-mafia but that isn't set in concrete yet. Their last post about Zucker's read feels kinda weird tho imo.

Cupcake- (slight scum)- Their posts literally consist of asking people about ISOs. The post in particular about everybody having said what they wanted to say makes me think as if they are trying to lie low and use that as an excuse for their lack of activity. Also, thinks Uzay is town, votes Uzay. What? I hope that doc claim was a joke.

Dash2- (Slight town)- Hoo boy. What can I say. Dash has been the most helpful poster in this game, aside from I assume Rick. I feel like they are too bold to be scum at this point. (but that also might be a legitimate tactic for scum in itself...) They call Zucker out on tunnelling them and yet don't use that opportunity to start a wagon on them which makes me more unlikely to think they are scum. (Before you say anything, this isn't me trying to pocket you)

Eragon-(Null)- I cannot accurately determine whether they are town or scum. Their posts are majorly fluff, which I think is NAI. But given their reactions with the other player I assume this should be the point where the fluffs stop.

Rick- (Moderate town)- He started the discussion about what to do when we find the sk, which is a topic that the scum would try to avoid getting involved into. They have been pretty inclusive in discussions which makes me feel them to be town.

Qvapil-(Slight town)- They have been giving me town vibes with their posts. They give explanations on their opinions and try to fish for reactions actively.

Zucker-(Slight scum)- Has been constantly tunnelling dash and gives bogus reasons whenever asked to explain themselves. Maybe it is just what he does but it seems like an extremely scummy thing to do. In one post he said that except for his deathtunnelling he is pretty town. This post in the first place makes me feel this to be likely scum and if you disregard his tunnelling he has no worthwhile content.

Will give the remaining reads a bit later. The net is killing me rn...
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:34 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I have finally skimmed through the happenings of yesterday given my abysmal net rn. It seems like I have made some bad plays and in turn have ended up getting scumread by a majority of the active people in here.

To answer some of the matters addressed about me,
My response on dash replying with a simple no to flake's call for elaboration was not meant as a push at all but a reaction test to see how she would respond. And it seems to have spectacularly backfired on me.

My confession of not having done much wasn't worded right. I meant to say I haven't done as much as I would've liked to have done. I guess I can't use my train trip as an excuse since that would count as angleshooting and I do not intend on doing so as well.

Since I am already getting scumread I guess there goes my idea of claiming a pr to waste the mafia/sk night kill on me down the drain...

I will now go iso dive and have some reads ready shortly. Any questions are welcome.

:SaltyCrying:

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 am

Qvapil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Also given the SK's switches don't go down unless the Mafia used a switch makes this setup even more confusing

Oh I didn't notice that. I think you guys were right then and it's better to find mafia first. I thought SK could keep our prs off even if we killed maf. But either way, and seeing how many cit claims we have (regardless if we take them seriously or not), the prs have to survive a bit for them to do anything and with 2 kpn we just have to hope the sk townsides.

Wait What
Didnt Dash Said it was Like uno reverse card ?
And I am remembering This Like that .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 2:57 am

Qvapil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:does jord ever fake a townslip like that

i doubt it

scum never overlooks info on switches since they all actively partake in using them so

jord is like always town probably

I want to open A paranthesis , he only slipped not Maf .
Even though I am leaning on town , he can be SK .

Why do you guys think it's towny to not read the op? Scum can misread and not pay attention too. They don't have to tryhard immediately either.

The thing is not it being towny
The thing is it never Coming from Mafia Unless faked .
But ,
Dash2 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Assuming the SK is dead, mafia can just as easily use their cop to narrow down who is citizen and who is not, while the vig goes and shoots whoever

PFFFFFFFFFT XD
Oh god, this is too wrong to be fake
It’s possible that dash genuinely thought about that “before getting a scum RC” and is just repeating his pre-game thoughts, but the conversation feels sooooo natural…
The slip is pretty btw

Shit you caught me

TBH I Dont Like that post from Dash about that topic.
But still , net effect is on + way .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 am

Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson here's the thing though. If SK dies D1 Mafia has no reason to not use the cop and doc switches, and unless they want to game throw there's no reason for all of them to use the switches at once

I'm not crimson

Shut you know what I meant

Still doesn't change the fact that we're in a townsided mountainous

Mountainous?

Mountainous = town not having ( or cant using ) any PRs

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 3:01 am

Anyways I will leave my vote on my strongest scumread for now.
/Vote Cupcake
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby 0verki11 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

May not be online until 1ish hour before EoD although you will get at least one more before then.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads