SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Aftermath (Last Hope wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 1 (Legend of the Skull Heart)

Postby Phone0Ix » Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 am

/vote Flake
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 11, 2019 6:31 am

Zucker wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Since what you just said made no sense to me, let me highlight what I actually want from you.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Zucker. I want to ask you two questions. Answer them truthfully with as much detail as you can.
1 How would Flake flipping scum going to make it so that Royee made a scumslip?
2 What post exactly makes you think that Royee is not a town and what is the reason of that post making you feel you so?

Also to answer phone about the strange wording I used replying to frogman is that I was pissed at their uncalled aggression and badmouthing on me and I tend to use difficult words when I am pissed at someone.

I dis, why you so keen on questioning my Royee vote?
O.O.

Stop dodging my questions with useless reactions. I am keen on questioning your Royee vote because it makes absolutely no sense to me.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Phone0Ix » Sat May 11, 2019 6:37 am

Version 2 - Fully complete. The bolded names are the people that weren't in version 1

Flake - Spoiler:
Flake wrote:i think it's relatively plausible that some requirement must be met in order for the town to lynch skullgirl

one possibility is that neutral can opt to expend hp/tension or give up something else in order to prevent lynches and potentially kills on skullgirl, so as to keep the benefits that skullgirl will provide them

in which case the requirement to lynch skullgirl is for the neutral to not opt to save skullgirl, which is more likely to occur when neutral has expended too much hp/tension or has already given up the 'something else' elsewhere

and that happens later in the game rather than sooner

First of all it's quite an achievement that this is their first game related post, while this is like their 20th. However I believe this was mentioned before a multiple times already so not really content.
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also if anyone has an ability that shows how much damage someone has taken use it on me D2/N2

ty

you don't know how much damage you're taking?

It’s a passive

tbh I forgot it was exclusive to my role

i am fairly sure chemist is town here

Flake hands townreads out rlly easy to things that are actually scummy.
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:Tbh, they just hinted at me. Then I outed so... Uh, no?
It's weird how me and Zucker are interacting but essentially we know flavour names, not alignments and due to this we're like one upping each other.. Like sisters.

I seriously doubt you two know each others’ flavors and nothing else

I’m not outing my main theory though

why? it seems plausible

Flake the town credit grabber and the theories from Chemist is now in the cinema!
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:I say we just lunch someone who will be bad in the endgame if town lol

Bad post

I’m down for a phone lynch tbh

Flake: *Posts msg fully scum motivated*
Me: *Points it out*
Flake: Yea Phone0Ix is a good lynch

heytheregirl17 - Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
leeten wrote:townblock is [debil, pkr, chemist, htg]

and wolf is /vote phoenix

That is a fucking great townblock.
Speaking of where the fuck is phone at

Htg started of with an ISO of lots of memes and also complains about one of the most inactive games ever, while he does nothing about it.
Also in this post, they say it's a good townblock. Does htg explain why? Nope.
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Flake wrote:i think it's relatively plausible that some requirement must be met in order for the town to lynch skullgirl

one possibility is that neutral can opt to expend hp/tension or give up something else in order to prevent lynches and potentially kills on skullgirl, so as to keep the benefits that skullgirl will provide them

in which case the requirement to lynch skullgirl is for the neutral to not opt to save skullgirl, which is more likely to occur when neutral has expended too much hp/tension or has already given up the 'something else' elsewhere

Great thoughts there. Could be that both the neutrals need to die before the skullgirl does. I don't think it benefits us to lynch it at all, I'm concerned they have a passive that can absolutely fuck with the wagon.

Scumslip?
heytheregirl17 wrote:whoops i just scumslipped as town #debil
Just to clarify, when i say "both neutrals" i mean any present, but i think given flavor possibilities and the fact that the host also has the spreadsheet i think 2 is probably how that balances

They also caught their scumslip but this post is a really bad justification lol. My scumread sharpens.
heytheregirl17 wrote:Like every time I've been a major factor in phone's mislynch (trust me there have been enough that this is a viable statistic), I cited something along the lines of "bad thread presence" or some kind of desync he displayed when he was posting
but this time there's just literally nothing there

In any case, i'm going to unvote flake, they're solidly townie for me
/unvote

Like you mention here, I posted nearly nothing. I even got prodded. So this is more inactivity then no thread presence. Also this feels a bit like town credit grab. And your read on me is bad, because it's. My scumread grows even bigger.
heytheregirl17 wrote:fuck WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY TOWNREADS

Maybe a townie would tell some of their townreads here? This feels like trying to balance their negative reads with 'guys I got soooooo many townreads'.

Chemist1422 - Spoiler:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also if anyone has an ability that shows how much damage someone has taken use it on me D2/N2

ty

It’s a passive

This feels fake tbh.
Chemist1422 wrote:
It's weird how me and Zucker are interacting but essentially we know flavour names, not alignments and due to this we're like one upping each other.. Like sisters.

Like I mentioned early this post shows no town motivation. Why? Well, I doubt a townie would point this out. Since this is multiball there's a good chance you are signalling another mafia team.
Chemist1422 wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:All I can say is what it is, Chemist.
Though honestly I really want to know your theories. As perhaps Zucker knows more about more than I know about them??? Idk.

Pretty sure it would be anti-town to put them at this point
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

why? it seems plausible

Not to me

That has no effect on balance so why bother putting it in

So you first point it out and now it feels like you are trying to grab town cred with saying revealing the full theory is anti-town (which is true, but you started about it, which was also anti-town).
Chemist1422 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:

ty

It’s a passive

Scum!Chemist: sorry for slanking here are my reads
Town!Chemist: i'm going to gradually crumb my role now

I'm mad about how accurate this is

And add a LAMIST to it.

leeten - Spoiler: Already pointed out the two posts related to the case on me because they make no sense. But I'll redo it.

Like I said, no explanations.
leeten wrote:@fml

this is phone's iso:
Phone0Ix wrote:My suggestion: Leave the hosts alone for now, we don't know what their role in this game is.

Also I believe they are a hydra, so that's why they both receive the vote

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:im thinking we have to kill the neutrals/whatever the grey boys are in this game first and it weakens the skullgirl and we can kill her then

just my two cents

i think we ignore the hosts for now

PKR this is why I think we should wait. In the most likely case, it is possible we can only kill them in the future. It's also possible it just causes nolynch. It's also possible the skullgirl doesn't even need to be dead for the skullgirl team to lose.

Phone0Ix wrote:That rule probs is so if somebody replaced out, he can tell it like that without us doubting it?

Also test

Had to test it ^

fences on game mechanics, speaks to just PKR, then peaces

janky entry too

Also this is a bad explanation.

triangularbrick - Spoiler: First of all, triangular feels totally out of their town meta, and more like their scum game they had recently. In their town game I recall very good, they were very aggresive, while in the scum game they were more memey, like now.
triangularbrick wrote:Wait he ain't even here

/vote leeten

Also this post feels unnatural. A bit like a try to come over a townie not rlly paying attention.
triangularbrick wrote:
Flake wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:/vote Flake
I have d1 redcheck

pog

this was a reaction test, you failed.

Chemist1422 wrote:TB ignoring my vote is a :BlobTea:

If you say one more dumb thing in replacing out

The reaction test part feels rlly fake also.

Eragon1329 - Spoiler: First of all, Eragon only has 8 posts at the moment of writing of which 0 are game related. Era usually is a top-poster but I won't use that in my read for now.
Eragon1329 wrote:Better question:

Why do AP exams suck so much?

Only thing I want to point is, is this post. It felt like a try to stop communication. Btw it was on page 12.

Royee - Spoiler:
Royee wrote:but their role card will never be revealed, we dont know how much it benefits us.

First thing, how does Royee know this.
Royee wrote:rr
are the mods the skullgirl or its a role given to one of the players?

Especially since they didn't read OP. Could've been a possible scumslip.
Further their ISO is pretty townie tbh. Putting them on null because I don't rlly trust in this possible slip enough, but I don't wanna townread them either.

EvilDeanius0 - Spoiler: ED's ISO isn't rlly saying anything.
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Funny thing is we can actually vote the hosts too, just we don't know what exactly happens if we do end up reaching majority with them.

Forgive me for being paranoid but I don't really want to find out

Mhh I perfectly understand that. Even I don't want to waste a day on a gamble.

It might not be too bad if we have literally no idea on who to lynch. Flake's theory could be right in that it can weaken Skullgirl allies early on.
But if we have a better idea on who to lynch then obviously that is the better alternative.

Not rlly original ideas. Although at the start I was also like this so null.

CatGirlMaple - Spoiler: Lol how isn't this prodded.
tfiosforevah - Spoiler: Nothing but that is pretty regular for tfios I guess.
OllyRenard - Spoiler:
OllyRenard wrote:
Zucker wrote:Also looking how long of a tension my ability costs. PKR’s ability must cost allot of Tension. ^_^

Why do you correlate your tension cost to theirs?

Olly hasn't really done AI things. Atleast they are asking questions.
Jalandh - [spoiler]Also a low-poster, and nothing rlly stood out. Maybe this post:
Jalandh wrote:

Cause your bad at this game

I just gotta figure out if your bad bad or good bad

Possibly Scum!Jalandh would have gone for a question like 'Who do you townread' to gain towncred. But that read is a bit reachy so keeping them at null.[/color]
HarperReed - [spoiler]
HarperReed wrote:
Zucker wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
Zucker wrote:Also looking how long of a tension my ability costs. PKR’s ability must cost allot of Tension. ^_^

Why do you correlate your tension cost to theirs?

Because they may possess a vigilante shot or something.
My Tension is not really that good but if my buddy dies I get his tension.
If it works the same way with him we both benefit! ^_^

That's assuming you're both legitimate, however Harper wants to ask is there potential one of you is nothing more than a fake claim that an actual role gets benefits of?

Or do you both know for sure that your claim is as you say?

Nothing really AI in their ISO, except for this one. Can see this coming from town before scum. However not enough for a solid read. Null for now

TheDebil - Spoiler: I know I said earlier I tr'd them, but that isn't really the case. Although because of PoE I'm inclined to say they are townie. (Why is everybody acting so scummy my PoE works the other way around now...).
TheDebil wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Eh... I don't get what is going on... also why does the frogman hate me?

Give me an actual dayvig role and you'd already be dead.
Not even hyperbole but you're dead tonight
Mark my words

is this a joke or nah
if it isnt can you give reasoning

This post is a bit townie I guess. If I am town I def would make a post like this maybe Debil also.
TheDebil wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
TheDebil wrote:/vote jalandh

Why choose him?

Hmm alert

Lots of choices Debil could vote.
Lots not voting.
Jaland gets chosen.
Me don’t know why.

its a dead slot that usually isnt
just wanted to poke and say hi

Makes sense I guess.

FMLSheWas12 - Spoiler: First of all after the earlier ISO's I guess that everybody that had thread presence without scummy posts already is townie just because of PoE; the others are so scummy.
FMLSheWas12 wrote:/

Chemist
Flake
Harper
PKR

Everyone Else

/

/

The fact that FML already makes readlists is a + also. Also earlier on questioning reads is a + also.

GrumpyGoomba - Spoiler: Wow, the first people I'm ISOing that I townread. They don't rlly have super townie posts and it's mainly my gut saying they are town.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Eh... I don't get what is going on... also why does the frogman hate me?

Give me an actual dayvig role and you'd already be dead.
Not even hyperbole but you're dead tonight
Mark my words

This is... terribly concerning to say the least. May I know why you want me dead? I cannot fathom any reason save blatant idiocy for the declaration that you just made.

One point I would like to point out. I don't think Noob!Scum (no offence, but you are a new player) would make a post like this, because it is a bit strange, and people could mention the strange wording later on.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof just found out that the day phase is 48 hours... we might be running out of time already.
/Unvote TheWabbit

This post shows a bit town motivation.

leyva45 - Spoiler: They are one of the only actually trying. Because quoting a spoilered wall in a spoiler is dangerous for the format, I don't quote anything from their ISO. I think the wall comes from town.
Zucker - Spoiler:
Zucker wrote:I’m assuming me and PokemonKidRyan are confirmed Town to each other ^_^.
I know his role but not alignment. I assume he only knows my role name but not who I am.

Them revealing this comes earlier from town I think.
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also I’m slightly scumreading Zucker for the way he outed the neighbor chat with PKR

Just felt pockety

I feel like if we get more Town confirmed we can win this no problem! ^_^
I also don’t feel PKR outing that is scummy.
Your passive seems townie.

Can you explain your read on Chemist more?
Zucker wrote:So why am I scum to you again Chemist?
I’m just trying to confirm me and PKR.

Them thinking they and Para are confirmed feels townie also.
Zucker wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:oh damn we have a 48 hour day phase
and we're only 11 pages into this
guess i gotta start doing something

I shall help you.

/Vote ED

Town motivated.

PokemonKidRyan - Spoiler:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:
HarperReed wrote:Umbrella is the younger sister to Parasoul, both being princesses to the Canopy kingdom. In Parasoul's story line Para trades herself to become the skullgirl in exchange that Umbrella never becomes the skullgirl

So errr.. Hi, I'm Parasoul.
Uh, Zucker is Umbrella but I wanted your flavour take on it before I said it.
I'm just glad this game isn't based on my storyline.
All I can do is confirm Zucker's flavour name, not alignment.

Their questions about the Parasoul thing and the thing with Zucker (quoted it to remind everyone) makes me thing PKR is rlly likely town.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Sat May 11, 2019 6:38 am

Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:Oh yeah

You think I’m scum because I’m pointing out things that chemist has done which obviously come from town!chemist

Got it

Read my case on Chemist.

Also you now say again it is sooo obvious without actually explaining things

Chemist isn’t this reckless as scum

I know how he plays as scum and this isn’t it

You know Chemist is capable of changing playstyle?
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 11, 2019 6:44 am

Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

You think I’m scum because I’m pointing out things that chemist has done which obviously come from town!chemist

Got it

Read my case on Chemist.

I know that I am new and this is my first game so I don't know much about everybody's playstyles but I would like to point out that although taking somebody's previous behavior into account can help in discerning their role but more often than not they may intentionally imitate their town play as scum to exploit the very thing that you are doing. I am not pointing to chemist being scum but I believe your reasoning is not solid enough.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 11, 2019 6:45 am

@phone your jal and harper reads are spoilered into olly's read. Might want to repair that.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Thats the opposite of me. I tr two and sr lots of ppl
Tr's: Debil+FML btw
Sr's: Too much

reasons and who are you scumreading

Btw I'm working on a readlist. I did everybody from Chemist to Zucker atm. When it's finished I will post it.

Currently htg and Chemist are the highest scumreads

I'm laughing too hard
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:52 am

Flake wrote:
leyva45 wrote:everyone out here on the town!chemist wagon and i dont get it, please explain. ive read it and i dont see anything that feels like town.

recklessness is abnormal for scum!chemist this early on

Doing anything at all is abnormal for scum!chemist this early on. He's the easiest townread on the site.

Phone0Ix wrote:

Thats the opposite of me. I tr two and sr lots of ppl
Tr's: Debil+FML btw
Sr's: Too much

Ooh that's spicy, tell me about those two because I was actually debating them being scum

Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:I say we just lunch someone who will be bad in the endgame if town lol

Bad post

^
Unfortunately doesn't change my read, flake isn't a self-meming scum

@goomba and zucker I'll get a reference post with some of the abbreviations up soon, there's a lot of them and it gets confusing
The one in FM discussion is sort of outdated
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:54 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I understand a bit of Zucker's reasoning as to why he considers Royee scum, namely trying to disguise fluff as contribution, but I still have no idea why Zucker would just single royee out when literally half of the players in this game have iso full of fluff. The exchange with PKR and Zucker makes me feel like he might be town but his recent posts are making me feel like he is either a bit of a dumb town (no offense) or noob scum trying to start a wagon.

Me no understand your second theory.
I voted FMLshewas12 as joke Wagon and ED as Wagon.
I Vote did Royee for good reason.
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:55 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Since what you just said made no sense to me, let me highlight what I actually want from you.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Zucker. I want to ask you two questions. Answer them truthfully with as much detail as you can.
2 What post exactly makes you think that Royee is not a town and what is the reason of that post making you feel you so?

Also to answer phone about the strange wording I used replying to frogman is that I was pissed at their uncalled aggression and badmouthing on me and I tend to use difficult words when I am pissed at someone.

I dis, why you so keen on questioning my Royee vote?
O.O.

Stop dodging my questions with useless reactions. I am keen on questioning your Royee vote because it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Why did he say what he said?
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby Jezz92 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:56 am

「VC 106」

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting:
Eragon1329, Jalandh, Royee, tfiosforevah, HarperReed, OllyRenard, CatgirlMaple, PokemonKidRyan, heytheregirl17, GrumpyGoomba
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:58 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Got it

Read my case on Chemist.

I know that I am new and this is my first game so I don't know much about everybody's playstyles but I would like to point out that although taking somebody's previous behavior into account can help in discerning their role but more often than not they may intentionally imitate their town play as scum to exploit the very thing that you are doing. I am not pointing to chemist being scum but I believe your reasoning is not solid enough.

That why I ask Chemist of his passive ability and what reason he to have it.
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:58 am

Flake wrote:I’d rather rely on a decent meta read than NAI shit like “lol that’s LAMIST!!”

But that’s just me

What’s you think of the Royee incident?
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:00 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Bad post

Can you wait with voting for after reading the readlist I'm working on?

Oh holy shit the lamist coming off of this
HE KNOWS i give him towncred for that shit

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 11, 2019 7:02 am

Zucker wrote:Why did he say what he said?

You do realize that working with you is getting increasingly frustrating right? Provide reasoning, not counter questions. I am not concerned about what Royee did. I am concerned about why you found what Royee did as scummy and are sticking to it when literally half of the rest have done the same thing?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 7:02 am

Flake wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Bad post

It probably comes from town

Thought maybe they Team but read it wrong. Also Royee may just trying to throw bad content on purpose. ^_^

Royee wrote:flake, is phone your only scum read?
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:03 am

Flake wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Bad post

It probably comes from town

uuuuuuuuugh but the thing is this is a thing I poked him for last time
phone's "thing" is early readlists
and the way it came up this time was just unnatural

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 7:04 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:

You do realize that working with you is getting increasingly frustrating right? Provide reasoning, not counter questions. I am not concerned about what Royee did. I am concerned about why you found what Royee did as scummy and are sticking to it when literally half of the rest have done the same thing?

They said something to push attention on them using false reasons.
They haven’t posted anything helpful all game.
Me can’t believe this comes from town.
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:05 am

Phone0Ix wrote:heytheregirl17 - Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:

That is a fucking great townblock.
Speaking of where the fuck is phone at

Htg started of with an ISO of lots of memes and also complains about one of the most inactive games ever, while he does nothing about it.
Also in this post, they say it's a good townblock. Does htg explain why? Nope.
Because I townread the members for various reasons, idk why else
I'm leaning a bit the other way on debil now though, i don't know

heytheregirl17 wrote:

Great thoughts there. Could be that both the neutrals need to die before the skullgirl does. I don't think it benefits us to lynch it at all, I'm concerned they have a passive that can absolutely fuck with the wagon.

Scumslip?
heytheregirl17 wrote:whoops i just scumslipped as town #debil
Just to clarify, when i say "both neutrals" i mean any present, but i think given flavor possibilities and the fact that the host also has the spreadsheet i think 2 is probably how that balances

They also caught their scumslip but this post is a really bad justification lol. My scumread sharpens.
Why would I self correct this as neutral?
Also, how would I ever have that information? As town, I obviously don't have it, as mafia they probably don't have it, and as neutral I wouldn't know how many buddies i have until i would be neighborized n1. It's NAI at best.

heytheregirl17 wrote:Like every time I've been a major factor in phone's mislynch (trust me there have been enough that this is a viable statistic), I cited something along the lines of "bad thread presence" or some kind of desync he displayed when he was posting
but this time there's just literally nothing there

In any case, i'm going to unvote flake, they're solidly townie for me
/unvote

Like you mention here, I posted nearly nothing. I even got prodded. So this is more inactivity then no thread presence. Also this feels a bit like town credit grab. And your read on me is bad, because it's. My scumread grows even bigger.
As someone mentioned, pressure does get you to show up and perform.
Normally by now you have "something" I can go off of, to an extent. Understandable tho

Maybe a townie would tell some of their townreads here? This feels like trying to balance their negative reads with 'guys I got soooooo many townreads'.
I had maybe one slight scumread at that point. I'm having a bit of trouble getting reads this game

My responses in bold.

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:07 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Royee wrote:flake, is phone your only scum read?

Where did this come from? X.X
He said HTG and Chemist were his Reads.
Flake/Royee Possible Scum Team?

/Vote Royee

This makes absolutely no bloody sense. How the absolute fuck would you make the correlation of royee and flake being a scum team with that post?

no, those are phone's reads, not royee's

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 am

@goomba don't use the words "potential town member", that's everyone in the game

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 am

Zucker wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:

They said something to push attention on them using false reasons.
They haven’t posted anything helpful all game.
Me can’t believe this comes from town.

Yes! Finally you are taking this seriously. Now point me to those posts that Royee is using to put attention on him and tell me what makes you think those are attention seeking posts and not just any normal posts.

Also heythere thanks for the abbreviation reference post thing.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:@goomba don't use the words "potential town member", that's everyone in the game

Read Royee’s ISO Please! ^_^
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:10 am

Phone0Ix wrote:Zucker, you probs misread the post. I believe Royee was asking if Flake's only scumread me, so the other way around.

Also after ISO'ing Flake they are a good lynch btw. But htg is better

pffffff
jesus christ

Zucker wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:@goomba don't use the words "potential town member", that's everyone in the game

Read Royee’s ISO Please! ^_^

Will do that next

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Zucker » Sat May 11, 2019 7:15 am

Flake wrote:Ok now I’m actually not posting till I get home bye

I’ll carry later

Gives me your full Royee read later too! ^_^
Zucker
Jester
Jester

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads