SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

If it's so bad then why is it after actual legendaries in the pokedex

(note: I don't know competitive stuff like this)

Stat-wise it's great, and was on par with the birds and Mew, but Gen 1 was so broken that it just can't do anything.

TheDebil wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

+
id say starmie better than alakazam though

Nah its fast but not got the attack power to capitalize much.

Kmenx wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>Charizard

Worse in both Speed and Special which is what matters
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Soulshade55r » Sun May 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Soulshade55r wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I knew it was either Wabbit/ED or Leeten/Royee.
Looks like I chose the wrong 50/50.

Had you and Soul even tried to think you would have figured it out.
If you really consider a vig/gunsmith is the fake claim against a 1 shot vig as the ONLY TK slot then you really need to reconsider playing FM.

Just looking at the claims and ignoring the flavour would have told you the truth.
You and Soul are terrible for that no lynch.


Seths new so blame me I wasn't a 100% on board with leeten being scummy but I didn't like how we got forced to vote two people it felt like a Town power or mafia head and I didn't think there was going to be two town power roles.

I generally played horrible and a lot of how the game turnt out was my fault.

Don't blame seth for this they have less experience.

That being said calling me a pile of shit annoyed me and the way leeten acted came across as scummy just for the reactions and how they acted.


You have to realize, from her perspective, the crap play that happened regarding her gladiate


Never have had a gladiate before probably why I thought it was generally a scummy ability or town power.
\O.O/ \O.O/
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Kmenx » Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

If it's so bad then why is it after actual legendaries in the pokedex

(note: I don't know competitive stuff like this)

Stat-wise it's great, and was on par with the birds and Mew, but Gen 1 was so broken that it just can't do anything.

TheDebil wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

+
id say starmie better than alakazam though

Nah its fast but not got the attack power to capitalize much.

Kmenx wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>Charizard

Worse in both Speed and Special which is what matters

Charizard has good physical moves tho so if he survives one round Alakazam dies
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 2:58 pm

starmie is useful in more scenarios, more coverage overall
charizard without megas is hot garbage
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby tfiosforevah » Sun May 05, 2019 3:00 pm

I think this game killed my wim for any future games if I ever decide to join one again haha whoops
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Kmenx » Sun May 05, 2019 3:13 pm

TheDebil wrote:starmie is useful in more scenarios, more coverage overall
charizard without megas is hot garbage

Starmie is too weak tho
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 3:16 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:I think this game killed my wim for any future games if I ever decide to join one again haha whoops

and 17e didnt
ok
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:I think this game killed my wim for any future games if I ever decide to join one again haha whoops

/pat ):


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Watt2015 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Weewww finally can rant about you stupid motherfuckers.
First off.
Royee. Told you not to fucking reveal sensitive info, instead you openclaim, damning yourself for the rest of the game. Maybe try listening next time?
Seth. You’re still new to FM, but seriously, try to think a bit harder on your actions. You’re aggressive as hell and that’s cool, but c’mon man.
Soul. Shittiest IC. Leeten had every right to call you a pandering pile of shit, especially when you hammer nynch with 24+ hours in a day.
Linear. Gamethrowing fuck. Gamethrowing fuck. I can’t fucking believe you. You know better.
Jal. The Elusive shot and Linear reaction test were both bad. Bad. Bad.
Mario. You tried, and then you killed the only person that could have helped me damn the scum team.
Mafia. Your choices for who to perform the factional kill sucked. Be lucky you killed me N3 because I was ready to fuck y’alls world.
Town. Stop being useless, VCA more dumbasses.
Leeten. Honourary Town mvp. Hope your back doesn’t hurt too much from carrying the Town after my death.

Seriously people, stop playing like absolute shit.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:37 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:I think this game killed my wim for any future games if I ever decide to join one again haha whoops

I do not blame you
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Flake wrote:the toxicity in this game at some points is a yikes

im kind of interested in looking through the game fully but at the same time i dont know if i want to torture myself

just foe google and TB then read through it
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:the toxicity in this game at some points is a yikes

im kind of interested in looking through the game fully but at the same time i dont know if i want to torture myself

just foe google and TB then read through it

you did better in spec chat when i wasnt around. you really are scared of me.

also seth was worse than us
and your cohosting was worse than that
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:47 pm

At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Watt2015 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:51 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun May 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.


This is possibly the best pun I've ever laid eyes on

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Flake wrote:Just read through Jal's "reaction test"

uhhhhhhhh

i have no words


Dont blame me for LP gamethrowing
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.


This is possibly the best pun I've ever laid eyes on
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby 0verki11 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:14 pm

holy shit im so happy I didnt join this
best town play 10/10
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.

No, he hardclaimed ditto because he's a little shit who cant play FM

dont know why you transformed into seth though.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 4:38 pm

Google wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.

No, he hardclaimed ditto because he's a little shit who cant play FM

dont know why you transformed into seth though.

no insults google.
at least try to be nice


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Flake wrote:
Google wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:At least me and Seth didn't go out of our ways to be toxic


Chemist just hardclaimed Vigilante because shots have been fired.

No, he hardclaimed ditto because he's a little shit who cant play FM

dont know why you transformed into seth though.

or actually give constructive criticism instead of being an ass to chemist because you can

yours sincerely, literally everyone

chemist refuses to talk to my face like he talks to people about me in public.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 5:06 pm

Google wrote:chemist refuses to talk to my face like he talks to people about me in public.

this is not the place to settle your personal disputes, mocking other members will not be tolerated.
If you have a problem with him, try to talk it out in private
again, without resorting to personal insults.

thx


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Watt2015 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:06 pm

Leeten: Gladiates scum to set Town up for the win.
Town: Nah we're gonna nolynch
Leeten: Spoiler:
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Watt2015 wrote:Leeten: Gladiates scum to set Town up for the win.
Town: Nah we're gonna nolynch
Leeten: Spoiler:

heh xD so true


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Watt2015 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Town's intelligence this game summed up:
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests