VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:32 pm

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uhh I don't like chemist's response to google and seth's pushing.

I can’t carry if 1/5 of the game ignores me by default


Oh come on Chemist.
Give me a link to one game where you’ve carried and lynched all the scum flawlessly.
I highly doubt you have.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:36 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uhh I don't like chemist's response to google and seth's pushing.

I can’t carry if 1/5 of the game ignores me by default


Oh come on Chemist.
Give me a link to one game where you’ve carried and lynched all the scum flawlessly.
I highly doubt you have.

I'll go find his mafia games.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:37 pm

Google wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uhh I don't like chemist's response to google and seth's pushing.

I can’t carry if 1/5 of the game ignores me by default


Oh come on Chemist.
Give me a link to one game where you’ve carried and lynched all the scum flawlessly.
I highly doubt you have.

I'll go find his mafia games.


XD
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby lilgangsta » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:37 pm

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:Btw, can we spoiler walls of text? thanks.

Sorry, no can do. Not an approved member of the forums. I can try to spread the walls into smaller pieces, but nothing more than that, sadly.
Seththeking wrote:Yeah well I think your awkward right now!
Judging people off of meme phase!
Tsk Tsk.
Chemist/Phoe have attention so you find them Awkward.
Tsk Tsk.
Dose that mean you stating all this makes you Awkward?
Only time can tell.

Memephase? Fuck that, i dont want one, so im skipping it. You guys can joke around, but im going to take your jokes seriously.
No, i find Chemist and Phone awkward because their tone is off to me and they feel awkward because of it, not because they have attention.
If you are saying that they are awkward because they have attention and they can't deal with it, sure.
Google wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Google wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Google wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I’m feeling a Chemist/Noping MafTeam.

/Vote Chemist

where did you get noping
chemist/samuel/qvapil is the real team


Why are you so keen on Chemist? He's done nothing

ah, rookie mistake.
If you know chemist you know what to do with him

Let me actually play the game?

*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority

Good post.
Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.

Seth don’t make me go into detail about how mislynches can be good


How can mislynches be good?

Mislynches aren't good. Lynching wolves is always better. There are 2 options, one is good and one is not so good.
Google wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Google wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Did you know that when pangolins curl up their scales form a fibonacci spiral

I literally couldnt care less


How dare you.

/vote google

a few pages late for the memewagon, sometimes it works but this is so distasteful your death is needed
/vote Qvapil

You're just mad because you don't know what a fibonacci spiral is
Your story ends here, John Willard.
User avatar
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 pm

I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Crimson97 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:41 pm

FM rules say:
6. You may not edit or fabricate another player’s quote for misleading purposes.

Please avoid editing other people's quotes. This time it seems like it was done with the intention of making an argument and not with malicious intents, but in order to avoid confusions and a force replacement i'd advice not editing quotes altogether.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Qvapil wrote:I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking


Google never mentioned the Chemist/Noping Theory.
Google also didn’t say he miss lynches every game like I did.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking


Google never mentioned the Chemist/Noping Theory.
Google also didn’t say he miss lynches every game like I did.


What theory? Noping hasn't even posted.

I can't comment on the misslynch point but I think it's irrelevant either way
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby lilgangsta » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uhh I don't like chemist's response to google and seth's pushing.

I can’t carry if 1/5 of the game ignores me by default

That's not a winning attitude. Can't blame you though, this is a very aggresive roster. Reminds me of actual TOS.
Qvapil wrote:I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking

I dont see the connection, tbh.
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking


Google never mentioned the Chemist/Noping Theory.
Google also didn’t say he miss lynches every game like I did.

It's not even a theory, it's a meme. Why would he repeat it?
Bad response.
Your story ends here, John Willard.
User avatar
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby lilgangsta » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.

Better.
Your story ends here, John Willard.
User avatar
lilgangsta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.


Your two points contradict each other
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I don't want my vote on google cause I'm townreading him.

/unvote

But seth has just been sheeping him and saying the same things.

/vote seththeking


Google never mentioned the Chemist/Noping Theory.
Google also didn’t say he miss lynches every game like I did.


What theory? Noping hasn't even posted.

I can't comment on the misslynch point but I think it's irrelevant either way


Go to sign ups and you’ll see.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:56 pm

Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.


Your two points contradict each other


In what way?
I say if I was sheeping I would be voting you.
But Im Not voting you I’m voting Chemist.
So you contracting me post.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 pm

Doge.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.


Your two points contradict each other


In what way?
I say if I was sheeping I would be voting you.
But Im Not voting you I’m voting Chemist.
So you contracting me post.


You said it's not sheeping to vote the same person.
Then said if you were sheeping, you'd be voting the same person (me).

I'm not so familiar with the term though so I'm not in the best position to argue
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.


Your two points contradict each other


In what way?
I say if I was sheeping I would be voting you.
But Im Not voting you I’m voting Chemist.
So you contracting me post.

In your first point you say that voting the same person isn't sheeping, but in the next statement you say that you'd vote the same person if you were sheeping. The first statement invalidates the second.

Seththeking wrote:Doge.

/vote Seth
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Just because someone votes for the same person it doesn't mean their sheeping.

If I was sheeping I would be voting you since Google is.
But I’m not because I believe Chemist is more probable scum.


Your two points contradict each other


In what way?
I say if I was sheeping I would be voting you.
But Im Not voting you I’m voting Chemist.
So you contracting me post.


You said it's not sheeping to vote the same person.
Then said if you were sheeping, you'd be voting the same person (me).

I'm not so familiar with the term though so I'm not in the best position to argue


Yeah I suppose I could have explained that better.

I’m voting Chemist for my own reasoning not someone else’s.
Voting you would for the same reason Google is or non at all is sheeping which yes is scummy.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Seththeking wrote:Doge.

/vote Seth[/quote]

XD
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Lol I messed up the quote XD.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 pm

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I’d like that link to that game you were carrying and flawless in.
Where’s that all scum lynch game?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests