The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 am

TimeToReap wrote:Since everyone else is doing these, I might as well

I am leaving once again.

Mostly because of irl stuff that kinda just came up and will make me super inactive/delete me for a while and I don't think I'll return because I don't want to be/don't think anyone wants me here or anywhere for that matter. I'll try finish my forum games but I can't promise anything.

Oh and ofc

Spoiler: April Fools!If you see this, the April Fools joke is that it isn't a joke and I hope you have a nice life. Adios.

haha... yeah nice one buddy...
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Hello yes. I am return. I play mutiny. Then I leave. Yes.
Back 4 Moots.
Rhodes#7133
User avatar
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm
Location: UTC-5

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Jalandh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:13 pm

TakumiHijirihara wrote:Hello yes. I am return. I play mutiny. Then I leave. Yes.


Welcome back

Or good bye?
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Jalandh wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:Hello yes. I am return. I play mutiny. Then I leave. Yes.


Welcome back

Or good bye?


Yes. Hello Jal
Back 4 Moots.
Rhodes#7133
User avatar
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm
Location: UTC-5

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby deathofrats0808 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 am

TakumiHijirihara wrote:Hello yes. I am return. I play mutiny. Then I leave. Yes.


This but host instead of play.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 am

deathofrats0808 wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:Hello yes. I am return. I play mutiny. Then I leave. Yes.


This but host instead of play.

quickly make it run forever
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:06 pm

I'm back! Nobody probably knows who I am or was even aware that I left but I am back xD
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Jalandh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:07 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm back! Nobody probably knows who I am or was even aware that I left but I am back xD


Howdies
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Jalandh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:13 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?


17E happened shutters
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:14 pm

That's rather ominous...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:56 pm

:o

Hi!!!
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Chemist1422 wrote::o

Hi!!!

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Jalandh wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?


17E happened shutters

somehow this game has hit the FM part of the site harder than the 34 player All Any 17D
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:33 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?

Hi pyromancer from tnt wizards which was inspired from nazi germans
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:47 am

lemonader666 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?

Hi pyromancer from tnt wizards which was inspired from nazi germans

Excuse me? I am obviously a cryomancer so I would prefer if you didn't lump me in with those lousy little schmucks pretending to play with fire.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?

Hi pyromancer from tnt wizards which was inspired from nazi germans

Excuse me? I am obviously a cryomancer so I would prefer if you didn't lump me in with those lousy little schmucks pretending to play with fire.


Pancakes
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?

Hi pyromancer from tnt wizards which was inspired from nazi germans

Excuse me? I am obviously a cryomancer so I would prefer if you didn't lump me in with those lousy little schmucks pretending to play with fire.


Pancakes

Pancakes are yum. You have my approval!
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby watchme1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:29 am

When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TimeToReap » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:12 am

watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website


Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
User avatar
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm
Location: my house

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:57 am

Oof really? That's sad...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Jalandh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:03 am

TimeToReap wrote:
watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.


"some"
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby TimeToReap » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 am

Jalandh wrote:
TimeToReap wrote:
watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.


"some"

Many then

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=96369
to pay respects
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website


Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
User avatar
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm
Location: my house

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby deathofrats0808 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm

The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm

deathofrats0808 wrote:The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

I seriously thought it was supposed to be thanatos before...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests