Game Freezing

Post any known bugs here!

Game Freezing

Postby Miguelispro » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello, I'm facing again a problem with game freezing.

The biggest issue happened to me yesterday in the end of N1. I could still hear all games sounds and so on, but the screen was just frozen.

So and since I knew was Number 1 in that game... I went to watch my reports and unfortunately I was reported for being "afk on stand". https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2313529
Atleast, you can see my will to check that I wasn't really afk.

It's a very unpleasure situation. Is there something I can do to avoid this to happen?
Miguelispro
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Game Freezing

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:31 pm

When you still could hear the sounds, maybe does resizing the window help.
If you are using Google Chrome to play, I recommend you to change your browser, since CHrome's inbuild Pepper Flash has some slight troubles with the game.

Since there is a new client coming up, there are no plans to spent any time in possible flash-client related issues.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Miguelispro » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:55 am

Jerme wrote:When you still could hear the sounds, maybe does resizing the window help.
If you are using Google Chrome to play, I recommend you to change your browser, since CHrome's inbuild Pepper Flash has some slight troubles with the game.

Since there is a new client coming up, there are no plans to spent any time in possible flash-client related issues.

Yes, I was playing in Chrome in fact. Thanks for the feedback.

Anyway if it's possible, I would like you to assure somehow I don't get banned for this, since it was a bug and not me deliberately not claiming.
Miguelispro
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 pm

The rules have been updated a bit, so there might not be something to worry about for now.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Miguelispro » Tue May 07, 2019 4:45 pm

A quick update. Happened tonight in Firefox, nevertheless it was the first time since my last post.
Miguelispro
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Then it could be a connection that went unstable, if you are using WiFi, I strongly recommend using a wired connection, if possible.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports