Limited Time Offer

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Limited Time Offer

Postby GhostZz » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Whenever I click to buy any limited time offer on mobile, it doesn't let me and gives me an error message. I followed the instructions the error message gave me and it didn't fix the issue. I been having this problem for about a month now. I don't get this error on the Steam version of the game. I have tried buying these deals with Wifi and Mobile data but not has worked.

Screenshot of error message: https://prnt.sc/n3aziv

More Information:
Device: Honor 7X
Game Verison: 3.0.22
GhostZz

Re: Limited Time Offer

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:06 pm

Thanks for your report, we will be looking that this.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GhostZz » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:15 pm

It's been 5 months and I'm still having this issue, this only happens on the mobile version. When will this be fixed?
GhostZz

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:11 pm

I don't know, currently the unity client for Stema (in beta atm) is going to be looked at. The updates then will be pushed later to the mobile version, but I don't know when that happens.
I'll remind them on this. lets see what happens.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GhostZz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:58 pm

I even tried to log in from an android emulator on my PC and try to purchase the limited time offer and I still get the same error.

EDIT: I went to the shop and checked if I can purchase town points from there and it works fine, on both my phone and the android emulator, so this is only an issue with the limted time offers.
GhostZz

Return to Mobile Bug Reports