Banned for gamethrowing?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for gamethrowing?

Postby bigga345 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Tried to login today and I got banned for Gamethrowing but all my gamethrowing reports were innocent/closed without judgment. I've never gamethrown. Can I be unbanned? Let me know. Thanks.
bigga345
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Banned for gamethrowing?

Postby TrialBot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby bigga345 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Ah I see the GT ban now. Those guys were hella cheating on discord - it was justified.
bigga345
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Only invalid reports can be appealed, do you believe any of your reports can be considered invalid?
If so, which one would it be?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bigga345 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Jerme wrote:Only invalid reports can be appealed, do you believe any of your reports can be considered invalid?
If so, which one would it be?

Hey Jerme,

I am not entirely sure - two of those reports are from 2018 and one of them is from 2017. I already served those suspensions fairly. The game says banned for "Gamethrowing" when i attempt to login - however the last game throwing report was May 2018, so I am not entirely sure what happened there.

The most recent hate speech one, which occurred march 12 2019, I admit i was very mad because of the situation during that game so I said some things I shouldn't have. But the other arso game threw so hard it pissed me off.

If i can be unbanned that'd be great, i've been a long time player and I have so many skins/wins/achievements. Please consider.
bigga345
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm

by our current policy does no report expire, thus the current 4-tier system (24h, 72h, 168h and perm) is going through. The reports you served your suspensions of are displayed so we have the context o your previous suspensions via reports and know your current tier.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bigga345 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Alright, so is there anyway I can get this lifted? It's not that serious in my opinion. I will not go off like that again.
bigga345
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:47 pm

By our current policy can only invalid reports be appealed. Do you believe any of your reports with a guilty verdict is invalid?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bigga345 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Jerme wrote:By our current policy can only invalid reports be appealed. Do you believe any of your reports with a guilty verdict is invalid?

This one https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... ?id=986614

I only mentioned the r word because of the user "Alexrapeawall" as seen in the screenshot. And I put the r word in my deathnote when i killed him. I only told him that because of his name, which was once. I didn't tell anyone in the chat I would (r word) them. This happened over 2 years ago and I feel like it should be removed from my list.
bigga345
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TurdPile » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals