Game frozing a lot

Post any known bugs here!

Game frozing a lot

Postby Heracross1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:21 pm

So, my game has been frozen quite frequently lately, causing a drop in ranked games. This happens mainly at the beginning of a day (be it day 2, day 3, day 4, it has no specific). Is it something that's happening in the game? I feel that I am losing many points of rank due to this (I was in 1914 and now I'm about 1870). I am from Brazil so it can be a reson to drop that much?
Heracross1

Re: Game frozing a lot

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:50 pm

When the game freezes, it usually means that your client disconnected from the server. Since we have a system, that punishes leavers in ranked games with a higher decrease of the rating, that is the reason why it drops that much.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Anyar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 am

I used to have a problem where I could hear the game progressing but my screen was frozen.

I solved this by resizing my window (PC), which forced the page to refresh.
Anyar
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 am

There are two ways: Either Flash bugged or a disconenct. Only the former can be fixed by resizing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Heracross1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Well I lose a lot of points in ranked because of this so if you guys could recover, I don't know what to do I was 1900 now I am 1845 like what
Heracross1

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:56 pm

We cannot restore any lost ELO.
Also is reconnecting atm not possible.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports