Ban appeal: PARATHESITE

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal: PARATHESITE

Postby PARATHESITE » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Hello to the admin reading this, I think it has been about a year or more since my account was banned. I'd really like for it to be turned into a suspension even if it's for a year or month I've grown a lot since then. I understand why I was banned I was just being a wanker and making shit jokes. I was new to the game, messed around and joked with friends but I know now it got out of hand, the jokes crossed the line and I get that completely. I do have another account now though which hasn't been banned or broken rules on, I've learned the rules so I could be better in the community and ive cut down on the edgy jokes since this account was banned. I understand if you think it isn't time for this account to be unlocked or put down to just a suspension. Thanks though for taking the time to read this.
-PARATHESITE
Last edited by PARATHESITE on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PARATHESITE
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal for PARATHESITE

Postby TrialBot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal for PARATHESITE

Postby PARATHESITE » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Ah i remember that game, my friend really likes logic and I was just joking with him. Yes I understand I shouldn't have because not everyone shares my humor or well our humor on the subject at hand. Like I said above though I've had a second account since then with no suspension or bans. Either way whatever the choice on the ban I understand.
PARATHESITE
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal: PARATHESITE

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 am

According to our appeal rules can only invalid reports be appealed and we both know your report is not invalid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Ban appeal: PARATHESITE

Postby PARATHESITE » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:35 am

That's fine, I was just seeing if it could be brought down to a long suspension, either way thanks for taking the time Jerme
PARATHESITE
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Appeals