[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:19 pm

hell if you actually had confidence in your read of him being scum you'd vote him but you're clearly not, which is a POG
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:24 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:hell if you actually had confidence in your read of him being scum you'd vote him but you're clearly not, which is a POG


case and point



as ive already stated, im planning on taking time soon to make more confidence reads

im confident in Bodhrak being town

I think flint is town

i think you are scummy

I think Joeshe is the scummiest.

id rather not risk a mislynch today and be 100% confident instead of 80%
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:hell if you actually had confidence in your read of him being scum you'd vote him but you're clearly not, which is a POG


case and point



as ive already stated, im planning on taking time soon to make more confidence reads

im confident in Bodhrak being town

I think flint is town

i think you are scummy

I think Joeshe is the scummiest.

id rather not risk a mislynch today and be 100% confident instead of 80%

THEN vote joeshe lol
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Flint9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:00 am

I want to vote Joeshe over Chubby because there was already a vote on him, and Chubby seemed more meming than anything and IK that the evil is either Joeshe or Chubby, so since it will be a 2v1 if we misslynch, I'm fine with killing one today and the other tomorrow.
Flint9
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Flint9 wrote:I want to vote Joeshe over Chubby because there was already a vote on him, and Chubby seemed more meming than anything and IK that the evil is either Joeshe or Chubby, so since it will be a 2v1 if we misslynch, I'm fine with killing one today and the other tomorrow.

How are you so sure it's either Joeshe or Chubby?

rightodude (who we know was scum) did vote Tilted/Chubby D2 when pressured and even though the wagon was dying at that point I still doubt he is voting a scumbuddy out of nowhere
Tbh if Joeshe flips town and Eragon doesn't get nightkilled, I'd have to vote him
Then again if Eragon lives I will get killed, so I won't get to vote anyway

Also Eragon kinda defending righto to not be PL is something I don't really like looking back.
Imagine how the game would have turned out if we simply had gone with that PL D2 and yes obviously that would have been pure luck, but still.

If tomorrow {Eragon, Chubby, me} are alive then it's 100% WIFOM from my pov,
I just hope it doesn't get to that and Joeshe simply flips scum
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Also about that nightskip

Who didn't want to do that and why?

And can we maybe do try that again this time around - should we need another night?
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Chubby, do you think i am a good player?

actual important question.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:Chubby, do you think i am a good player?

actual important question.

Spoiler: Image
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I want to vote Joeshe over Chubby because there was already a vote on him, and Chubby seemed more meming than anything and IK that the evil is either Joeshe or Chubby, so since it will be a 2v1 if we misslynch, I'm fine with killing one today and the other tomorrow.

How are you so sure it's either Joeshe or Chubby?

rightodude (who we know was scum) did vote Tilted/Chubby D2 when pressured and even though the wagon was dying at that point I still doubt he is voting a scumbuddy out of nowhere
Tbh if Joeshe flips town and Eragon doesn't get nightkilled, I'd have to vote him
Then again if Eragon lives I will get killed, so I won't get to vote anyway

Also Eragon kinda defending righto to not be PL is something I don't really like looking back.
Imagine how the game would have turned out if we simply had gone with that PL D2 and yes obviously that would have been pure luck, but still.

If tomorrow {Eragon, Chubby, me} are alive then it's 100% WIFOM from my pov,
I just hope it doesn't get to that and Joeshe simply flips scum



In the same posts i was "defending" righto, i was also defending joeshe, and every other possible PL. I was minorly scumreading Righto almost this whole entire game, ever since his wolfy hop-on to ph0nes wagon
If we lynched him D2, yes it would have been better. But we didn't. PLs are just dirty in general, and should only be used on people that hurt town, whether they flip scum or town.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:35 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Chubby, do you think i am a good player?

actual important question.

Spoiler: Image


lol

ok this is scum

So, Chubby's main argument for me being scum was that I didn't die N1. Thats a terrible argument for any point of view, especially considering the fact mafia almost definitely has an agent, thus their vigilante kill N1. "Not Dying N1" is something that actually proves nothing. Then, their further argument is that im still not dead. This is also a bad argument, albeit not quite as bad. However, being worried by the fact that Im "not dead" implies thinking that i am good, or i deserve to be nightkilled by a good player.

If chubby thinks im a bad player, why would mafia kill a "bad player." over someone thats even townier and "better"

so, this being said, Chubby is 100% wolf, as his main(and still bad argument) is 100% illogical

/vote ChubbyMooshroom

@Flint/@Bodhrak/@Joeshe

CFD this over Joeshe
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 pm

tfw you forgot your own posts

k buddy
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:


End of Day 5:

You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Flint9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I want to vote Joeshe over Chubby because there was already a vote on him, and Chubby seemed more meming than anything and IK that the evil is either Joeshe or Chubby, so since it will be a 2v1 if we misslynch, I'm fine with killing one today and the other tomorrow.

How are you so sure it's either Joeshe or Chubby?

rightodude (who we know was scum) did vote Tilted/Chubby D2 when pressured and even though the wagon was dying at that point I still doubt he is voting a scumbuddy out of nowhere
Tbh if Joeshe flips town and Eragon doesn't get nightkilled, I'd have to vote him
Then again if Eragon lives I will get killed, so I won't get to vote anyway

Also Eragon kinda defending righto to not be PL is something I don't really like looking back.
Imagine how the game would have turned out if we simply had gone with that PL D2 and yes obviously that would have been pure luck, but still.

If tomorrow {Eragon, Chubby, me} are alive then it's 100% WIFOM from my pov,
I just hope it doesn't get to that and Joeshe simply flips scum


The reason why I trust both you is because chubby is acting REALLY scummy, and Joeshe is also being scummy. Because they're scummy, it's unlikely that you guys are scum.

Eragon1329 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Chubby, do you think i am a good player?

actual important question.

Image


lol

ok this is scum

So, Chubby's main argument for me being scum was that I didn't die N1. Thats a terrible argument for any point of view, especially considering the fact mafia almost definitely has an agent, thus their vigilante kill N1. "Not Dying N1" is something that actually proves nothing. Then, their further argument is that im still not dead. This is also a bad argument, albeit not quite as bad. However, being worried by the fact that Im "not dead" implies thinking that i am good, or i deserve to be nightkilled by a good player.

If chubby thinks im a bad player, why would mafia kill a "bad player." over someone thats even townier and "better"

so, this being said, Chubby is 100% wolf, as his main(and still bad argument) is 100% illogical

/vote ChubbyMooshroom

@Flint/@Bodhrak/@Joeshe

CFD this over Joeshe


Sure, I'm down to lynch either one.
/vote unvote /vote ChubbyMooshroom
Last edited by Varanus on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's not disable BBCode
Flint9
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby Flint9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Whoops, the website said I couldn't use the BBC codes and I didn't know what that meant, so I disabled them. /vote unvote /vote ChubbyMooshroom
Flint9
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 5

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 pm

I promised Var I’d lynch town today

And by god I’m sticking to that

/vote chubby

Glhf
Image
(higher res avi)
Spoiler:

me in vldr tbh

Image
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Varanus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:20 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:


Day 5 Final Vote Count
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Varanus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:22 pm

He has A S C E N D E D beyond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChubbyMooshroom9 has been lynched!
They were a
Citizen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night 5 begins!
It will end in 48 hours.

Same deal with night skips tonight.
Also I'll just let you all know Chubby intentionally chose to not skip the last night.
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Night 1

Postby Varanus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nobody died last night!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Day 6 begins!
    Day will end in 120 hours, or once majority is reached.


    End of Day 6:

    You were expecting a decent signature...

    BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
    User avatar
    Varanus
    FM Game Moderator
    FM Game Moderator
     
    Posts: 679
    Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
    Location: Lurking

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Eragon1329 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:59 pm

    what the shitballs
    Spoiler:


    TG/FM Records

    28-30-6

    User avatar
    Eragon1329
    FM Awards: Neutral
    FM Awards: Neutral
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
    Location: In my own shadow

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Eragon1329 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:14 pm

    >chubby was literally pushing me because he thought i was town


    lmfao

    don't push town in games if you think they are actually town kids.

    luckily, its clearly joeshe

    /vote Joeshe
    Spoiler:


    TG/FM Records

    28-30-6

    User avatar
    Eragon1329
    FM Awards: Neutral
    FM Awards: Neutral
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
    Location: In my own shadow

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Varanus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:21 pm

    Right, probably should mention since there are 4 of you
    In the case of tied votes at day end, whoever reached that many votes first will be lynched
    You were expecting a decent signature...

    BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
    User avatar
    Varanus
    FM Game Moderator
    FM Game Moderator
     
    Posts: 679
    Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
    Location: Lurking

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Eragon1329 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:26 pm

    I could do like... another indepth dive if you want me to...

    but like im pretty confident in flint being town and like, bodhrak has been obvious town since the start, so im not really worried about this flip here.

    (plus i dont see either of them ever no-killing)


    maybe i'll just spam copypasta memes
    Spoiler:


    TG/FM Records

    28-30-6

    User avatar
    Eragon1329
    FM Awards: Neutral
    FM Awards: Neutral
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
    Location: In my own shadow

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Joeshe » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm

    I recommend you do not vote me. I am citizen but I am also a noob. My actions may seem scummy but it's most likely because I haven't picked up the pattern with the game. Therefore I keep my vote.
    /vote Eragon

    for lynching a town
    Joeshe
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:16 am

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:17 am

    First off, thats never a good reason to scumread someone else, because this is not a game of perfect. If this was a game of perfect, it wouldn't be a game. I could go through every person's ISO and they would have pushed town. Even yourself. You were on the ph0ne quick hammer. thats "lynching a town"

    also, both Bodhrak and flint are noobs too, and have they been bemoaning the fact that they havent "picked up with the game"

    why do you get a free pass and they dont?

    Your vote is literally because I pushed town. Yes. I did push town. So fucking what? Ph0ne pushed town, Debil pushed town, juvenile pushed town, Chemist pushed town, Kears pushed town, Mario pushed town, righto pushed town , 0ver pushed town, chubby knowingly pushed town, I pushed town, flint pushed town, Bodhrak pushed town, You pushed town.

    Why am I the only person thats scum because "I pushed town"

    ???

    Your vote makes no logical sense and your argument can literally be applied to every FM player in every FM game ever.
    Spoiler:


    TG/FM Records

    28-30-6

    User avatar
    Eragon1329
    FM Awards: Neutral
    FM Awards: Neutral
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
    Location: In my own shadow

    Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 6

    Postby Flint9 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:41 am

    It's clearly Joeshe and I have some more evidence to prove it.
    1. Eragon is just trustworthy, and has greatly helped the town in many ways. If you were scum, then WP, you fooled everyone.
    2. Bodhrak is trustworthy, as he tried to see why I was so focused on lynching Joeshe and Chubby, and if he was scum, he has no reason to do that, as there is a chance that I would become sus of him, so him trying to make me think would be the last thing he would want to do as scum.
    Therefore it as to be Joeshe
    /vote Joeshe
    Flint9
    Newbie
    Newbie
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

    PreviousNext

    Return to Game Threads

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests