Game bugged accused of trolling

Post any known bugs here!

Game bugged accused of trolling

Postby RetsamElddir » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Ok I am Master Elo in ranked so thought it would be funny to name myself FirstTimePlayer my game was completely bugged couldn't see my role the graveyard or the name list. I could see chat which i was able to figure out i was maf but couldn't vote , couldn't inno or guilty, couldn't write a will . Mafia believe I was trolling due to my name. Half of the names were black in the circle and when i whispered 2 it showed me whispering myself I was 1. Thankfully we won but if we hadn't this would have been a huge issue. Do you know how weird it is to ask is everyone still alive ? are we winning? I have screenshots but don't know how to post them.

ETA this is on the browser my internet was running fine.
RetsamElddir
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Game bugged accused of trolling

Postby RetsamElddir » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:51 pm

RetsamElddir
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Game bugged accused of trolling

Postby Jerme » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

This is a client sided, visual issue of the Flash cliewnt, which is sadly unlikely to get fixed as a new client is planned to replace that client soonish.
I believe this is caused by a corrupted cache.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports