BtM Upick - Zombigeddon - Game Over - The Hosts Win

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: BtM Upick - Zombigeddon (Part 2)|Action Phase 8 (4/16)

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:why does the title still say AP8

Cause PKR is going forward with the game and Tardis made it so only Tardis can update the title.

Simple...
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 pm

It is now Action Phase 10
Please send in skips
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm

"The Serpent has put up The Shield of Vitality!"
"For the next phase cycle, negative effects will be reflected!"
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Genius.
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:45 pm

ikr my last shield
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Gj winning the game.
I would never thought I will be in final 2 with exposed role.
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Conversely, that's exactly why ur in the final 2
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Also
BRVR if you read this. I am a DEMON and almost certain that Xer/Blue was WOLF.
Cenvil2

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

Moving on to VP
JIC anyone wants to do an action
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:02 am

Cenvil2 wrote:Also
BRVR if you read this. I am a DEMON and almost certain that Xer/Blue was WOLF.

I'm a Dragon iirc

/skip phase?
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 am

/skip to DP and my death
Cenvil2

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:08 am

And I just learned I dont have limited ability...
Until now I thought I had only 1 shoot from every of them.
Cenvil2

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:21 am

Greetings players. Endgame flavour is going to be made by me. Brace yourselves.
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:31 am

npromin1 wrote:oh sht

What did you expect?
You just won, did you not?
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:38 am

idk maybe you won
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:41 am

Thats impossible.
For that:
You should have not DSG me + I should have submit a correct DSG.

I dont see either of them happening.
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:44 am

inb4 we both die

my role is p obvious
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 am

Don't spoil your guesses friendos :)
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 am

npromin1 wrote:inb4 we both die

my role is p obvious

That's my only hope btw.

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Don't spoil your guesses friendos :)

He obviously guessed me as Protaginst what I lose if I say I guessed him as Squip?
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 am

WERGHERGAQFTGWEF
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:55 am

npromin1 wrote:WERGHERGAQFTGWEF

I dont know this acronym.
Cenvil2

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 am

idk either
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:16 am

It was peaceful, far too peaceful. The two remaining survivors couldn't even bare to challenge each other, it seemed it would be a nice peaceful end to the whole of the zombiegeddon... For a very short time. As the Lieutenant in charge of keeping a close eye on the soldiers, The Swan had arrived inside the final city.. The only place that wasn't yet overrun by the undead. "Greetings survivors, it seems you have both passed many tests to come this far. You've been intelligent and seen off your fellow competitors in some form or another. Or should I say that your cowardice has allowed your fellow competitors to pick off their fellow threats as you sat back and reaped the rewards? We have been watching you and I guess that you deserve to know.. Neither of you are escaping this place for I shall be your doom."

The Swan smiled and started to move over towards the duo. The Serpent smiled as he took out his secret keypad and started to type a message fervently, leaving the Swan snarling "The man behind all these damn falsehoods, the bomb threat and zombie liquid that never existed. You shouldn't have lived this long and if you weren't a politician, I'd have killed you sooner" he said before turning to The Blue Crab who was just flicking through profiles of the dead "As for you, you believe you can become powerful and use the hope of others dying to let you survive in a place like this? You piteous man.. You're not the Ultimate Hope. You can try all you like but you've never been my favourite here. I'm sure you both realise what is going on now.. Right?"

The two stood apart, The Blue Crab simply listing off the dead people and their identities.. It took a long time, which wasn't surprising because everyone had actually been interesting in their killing methods or survival tactics at least before saying proudly "Politician? Well, it's quite obvious, you're a barbarian by nature but you tried to use intellect in order to trick me.. Isn't that right.. SIMON BOLIVAR?" the Swan nodded and simply updated the list of the dead, a bomber was a nuisance after all if that lunatic was correct, so he'd have to go out with a bang. The Serpent sighed before saying "As for you, sir Hope. You've always been far too plain, always going for the same things in the same way. You never faltered in your tactics.. Since you never had any to begin with and only gained strength upon the death of your foes. It's clear you're the Protagonist behind our fair tale"

Leading off the duo into two separate buildings, The Swan prepared to show who the victor was in the most spectacular way possible. The Serpent found himself tied up and a bunch of bombs strapped throughout the house all ticking down, pulling off his mask and slamming it onto the ground was satisfying but there was a lot more needed as he swiped the device and sent his own special message

Destruction imminent, evacuate immediately by aircraft or the bombs will all explode... For real this time.

The Blue Crab had his own trial to face, a room filled with portraits of every person including himself, he only had 10 seconds upon entering a room to insert the profile of the corresponding dead person and make it into the next room or else he would be the next victim.

Timetoreap (Kookaburra) - This Role is OP
Chemist1422 (Yoshi) - Cinnamon Roll
npromin1 (Serpant) - Simon Bolivar
Jalandh (Opossum) - Matthew Malloy
MackalanMighty (Dragon) - Aegis (Aiges)
Technitium (Goose) - Spirograph
Multiuniverse (Hummingbird) - The dreaded beast Cthulhu
VucubCaquix (Parrot) - Winner
EyeOfTheTiger (Tanuki) - Squip
Lemonader666 (Hippogriff) - Exurb1a
QnSb (Wyvern) - Miraak
BRVR (Snoot) - Baldi
BlueDestroyer (Dog) - Private Investigator
TheEyeOfRed (Hawk) - Alpha Zombie
timurtheking (King Frog) - Disco Ninja

Once again, the voice of The Swan boomed in the final room "You did so well my dear protagonist! Only problem is.. Where's the final information file? Oh wait, I have it.. Sorry about that and goodbye." A small buzzer went off. Lo and behold, The Blue Crab had a collar around their neck and was being dragged off somewhere.

Spoiler: Cenvil2's Execution - The Ultimate Wannabe

A figure appears in the dark room, a small swan, half black and half white. Small memorials of all players were around the poor struggling survivor as he started to be tugged, dragged by his neck from memorial to memorial. "6 types of people lay before you, having died and suffered for months on end. The truth is, you thought them as foe but they only want to be your dear friend". The wolf statues on the Tanuki, Dog and Opossum shimmered, as claws began to dig into the boy now crying in pain.. But this was only the beginning. Next leapt three tigers, the Yoshi, Dragon and Parrot as the wounds started to grow gradually worse.. Demons eventually weaved their corruptive powers over the hopeful boy as he found his memories slowly fading to dust.. The King Frog, The Hippogriff and wait.. The Blue Crab himself weaving their trickery. No, this boy certainly wasn't good.. He was a demon, a DESPAIR. The only way to purify something like that has to be with true hope.. Three dragons soared in the skies above the room in the form of The Serpent, The Wyvern and The Goose leaving third degree burns rippling. When everything seemed like it was about to end three strong elemental forces struck. Lightning, water and air at the same time as an electrically charged typhoon cast by The Hawk, The Kookaburra and The Hummingbird. Silence fell before a figure appeared.. The Baldi.. Well, bald man at least with his heroic cap on. Simply walking and touching The Demonic spawn, sent him hurtling down the floors through the building and into the ground below where his body easily had succumbed to the wounds he suffered, no part of him recognisable and blood staining the whole of the skyscraper.

The time continued to tick down as the swan burned the final profile and boarded the plane, all that could be seen were swarms of zombies gathering around the politician.. 3.. 2.. 1.. BOOM. An explosion so strong that it shook planet earth to its core. There were no survivors, but perhaps that was for the best. All corruption had died down and the heroes behind the incident had still survived. The Swan met up with The Wolf and The Stallion as they all flew off to find another planet full of hopefuls to fight. Fires soon consumed the earth itself and The Swan simply took the crown he had kept and walked into his private quarters.

No winners cannot exist.. No, The Swan himself had the satisfaction of killing the survivors, so he was the true victor. Or shall we say the entire forums were, for the game was finally over.

Spoiler: The Serpent guessed The Blue Crab as the Protagonist and The Blue Crab guessed The Serpent as Simon Bolivar.
THEY ARE BOTH CORRECT.
THE GAME ENDS WITH NO WINNERS..

My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games