Amnesiac and Unique Evils

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Amnesiac and Unique Evils

Postby SeerSword » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 pm

When it comes to roles such as Juggernaut, Plaguebearer and Werewolf there can only be one of them alive at any time. But if one dies and an amnesiac wins as their role does the first player receive a victory as well or only the alive one?
SeerSword
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Amnesiac and Unique Evils

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:17 am

Amne can remember any NK role, including Pest, Jugg and WW. and yes, the dead player wins along with the amne, as its a faction win. Amne cant remember unique town roles tho. Amne also starts from scratch with Juggernaut and doesnt receive any previous powerups from the dead one
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Jerme » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:29 am

Additionally: There can only one copy of each unique evil role alive, so if multiple Amnesiacs try to rememeber the same unique role, all but one will fail.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shapesifter13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

kyuss420 wrote:Amne can remember any NK role, including Pest, Jugg and WW. and yes, the dead player wins along with the amne, as its a faction win. Amne cant remember unique town roles tho. Amne also starts from scratch with Juggernaut and doesnt receive any previous powerups from the dead one

^ All correct.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Ask Questions