Jailor gamethrows because he was voted for a role.

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Jailor gamethrows because he was voted for a role.

Postby smolmomo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 am

Hello. I'm smolmomo and I just had to play a game with the most awful jailor I have ever come across.

Considering I have almost 2700 elo, dealing with players like this /still/ is incredibly frustrating.

The proof

The jailor is William Hobbs in the screenshots (and Vyni is his username). He executed me after I voted on him for a role, and claimed because I'm the 'fourth' voter he would be executing me. He thought he was hilarious and decided to jail someone and chat about how mad I apparently was? Hmm okay. For the entire game since day 1 I had digressed my role as retributionist and had proven it by reviving the doctor sometime later.

What a gross player, legit. Even though we won he does not deserve to play ranked or be in games with people who actually try to win.

Thx.
smolmomo
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Jailor gamethrows because he was voted for a role.

Postby 26071985 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Here, let me save you some time:

Screenshots are completely necessary. If you don't have any, please don't report on the forums. Screenshots should include the offense occurring plus the end game lobby. Your report will be Closed Immediately. Do not crop these or edit these at all. This helps show if it's from the same game or not.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13693

Also, you are not confirmed unless you are revealed mayor or rezzed townie.
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Jailor gamethrows because he was voted for a role.

Postby smolmomo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Are you kidding? There are screenshots in my hyperlink lmao. It also includes the end game lobby.

I was confirmed because I claimed my role the entire game since d1 and then rezzed a doctor. No one cc'd me either. So yeah uhhhhh bye.
smolmomo
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Closed Reports