Appealing: Bompe1337

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Bompe1337

Postby Bompe1337 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi!

I am appealing my ban that I received recently. I don't think the ban was unfair, incorrect or unjustified. I do believe that it was fair to proceed like this. However, i would like to explain myself for what I did, though.
I am relatively new at this game and I got invited to the game through my brother, who is playing this game fairly often. I've been a player since about a week ago, or something, but it's a nice game when I just want to relax and play a quick game with my brother, and what not.
I received the ban when we were playing a few rounds of Ranked Practice. The ban that I got was because I took a cruel and immature joke too far with my brother. I know, it wasn't the most classy joke, but at the time, it was just a harmful inside joke that I pulled to get a few pity laughs from my brother. In game, I named myself some things I definitely shouldn't have done, but hindsighted as I am, I didn't think my actions through.

All in all, this is me, asking for another chance. If I do get a chance to redeem myself, this will NOT happen again. It will be a thing in the past; a learning curve, if you will!

That's it for me!

Thanks for reading my appeal and all the best,
Bompe1337
Bompe1337

Re: Appealing: Bompe1337

Postby TrialBot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Bompe1337 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 pm

I just realized that I wrote the word "harmful" instead of "harmless", but I think it's fair to say that it is, in fact, harmful. To anyone who finds it offensive; I'm truly sorry. Never meant to cause any trouble.

Have a good one!
Bompe1337
Bompe1337

Postby Jerme » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:06 am

I believe this quote sums up your chances:
Achilles wrote:I consider comments about the sexual exploitation of children to be one of the worst offenses a player can commit. This is even worse than racism or hate speech. There will be zero tolerance. Appeal denied.

Reference
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bompe1337 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi, Jerme!

Yeah, I don't see my chances to be very vast after what I did, either. As I mentioned, the ban was not unjustified or unfair in any way, shape or form. I fully understand if the appeal gets denied! ^^

All the best,
Bompe1337
Bompe1337

Postby TurdPile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals