FS 3: ANARCHY, Episode 16: (FINALE) Anarchists' Haven (1/18)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

FS 3: ANARCHY, Episode 16: (FINALE) Anarchists' Haven (1/18)

Postby npromin1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Forum Survivor Season 3: ANARCHY

Introduction:

Spoiler: Forum Survivor is an online series inspired by various shows. More recent games are related more to the TV series Survivor, while the older games draw more inspiration from the Total Drama series. In the game, 18 players are split up into two or three teams. They compete in challenges against each other and the losing team must go to tribal council, where the loser is sent home through a majority vote. At a certain point, the teams will merge and everyone will be competing for individual immunity at tribal council. When only 3 survivors remain, a jury of eliminated contestants vote to decide who should ultimately win the game, receive the prize of $1,000,000, and be crowned The Sole Survivor.

Rules:
Spoiler: I'll keep this short and sweet. The rules are mostly common sense.

1. NO SALT. What I mean by this is stay behaved. Do not do anything you wouldn't normally do in front of a glomod or any other form of forum moderation. Don't spam, use excessive profanity, be racist/sexist/etc. Keep it civil. Do not take a joke or insult further if it's clear the other party is taking it harshly.
2. STAY ACTIVE! I cannot stress this rule enough. Activity is what keeps the game alive. I actually intend to carry out with prods and kicks this time around. If you are inactive for 24 hours, you will be prodded, and subsequently replaced after 18 hours. I understand timezones and irl issues are a thing, but please try to stay as active as possible. If you become aware that for some period of time you will not be able to stay active, let me know and we can work something out.. Inactivity nearly killed FS 1, and actually killed FS 2. While on this topic, I encourage you to post in the thread as much as possible. Don't spam it, but post in it with memes or jokes or puns or whatever you feel like saying in regards to the topic at hand.
3. NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION unless monitored by me. Secret alliances and all that are okay with me, but they must be in a group DM/PM with me and whatnot. You are totally allowed to form alliances in private and stuff but you must include me. Also, if you are eliminated, you may not communicate game-related information to any of the players. Likewise, players should not communicate game-related information to jurors, judges, spectators, or eliminated contestants.
4. DO NOT SCREENSHOT any conversations that are not entirely public. You cannot copy-paste conversations either, but quoting and referencing are allowed.
5. THE HOST'S WORD IS LAW under any and every circumstance.

Mechanics:

Phases:
Spoiler: The game will generally function in this order:

Announcements: N announces stuff about the game.
Reward Challenge: The winner(s) receive a reward to help them later on.
Immunity Challenge: The winner(s) receive immunity to the vote.
Elimination: Someone is voted off and eliminated from the competition.

The phases will not generally proceed in this order, however.

The Final Six and Beyond:
Spoiler: The Final 6 is the LAST opportunity to play an idol.

The Final 5 will involve revisiting previous challenges, tribe dynamics, and possibly contestants, alliances, and idols...

The Final 4 Challenge will be some sort of quiz on the eliminated contestants. The winner will receive immunity in the last normal tribal council.

The Final 3 will then appeal to the jury of eliminated contestants. The jury will vote on which member of The Final 3 will win the game.

Immunity Idols:
Spoiler: If someone finds an immunity idol and chooses to play it during elimination, all votes against them do not count.

Oh yeah, in contrast to previous games, immunity idols must be played before the votes are revealed.

How do you find an immunity idol? ...That's a good question.

When are idols added to the game? Whenever the host feels like it :3.

ECO:
Spoiler: If there is a tie-vote in an elimination, or if all votes are cancelled out by idols, there will be a re-vote in which you can only vote for the people with the highest votes and the contestants in jeopardy cannot vote.

If the re-votes result in another tie-vote but the votes in the original tied vote are split between more people than in the re-vote, there will be a re-re-vote with a similar process, and so on. Idols can never be played on re-votes. Also the people tied in a revote cannot vote in a revote.

Once a re-vote yields the same results as the previous vote, the vote will be considered deadlocked. In the case of a deadlocked vote, the contestants in jeopardy will become immune. From there, all other contestants will have to draw rocks from a bag. If someone draws a rock that is a different color than all the other rocks, they will be the one eliminated.

If it is impossible for a re-vote to occur due to circumstances regarding the votes, the vote will immediately become deadlocked.

If at any point, everyone is immune except for one person, that one person will be eliminated. This is unlikely to occur, but it can happen.

Even more unlikely, if everyone is immune in a deadlocked vote, or everyone but one person is immune, (meaning less than one person will draw rocks), contestants tied for the most votes will become eligible for rock drawing and will draw rocks to determine who is eliminated. (Normally there would be a tiebreaker challenge but this will not happen in this case.)

However, if only two are eligible for rock drawings, there WILL be a tiebreaker challenge. This also applies if there are only two members in tribal council.

There should be no scenario in which everyone is immune in a normal first vote. If this situation somehow arises, tribal council will be skipped.

If there is a deadlocked vote in The Final 4, there will be a lightning round of the Final 4 Challenge ONLY between the two contestants in jeopardy.

If the final jury vote ties, the 3rd place contestant will become a juror and cast the deciding vote for the winner.

There will not be any replacements. If someone becomes inactive to the point where they are obstructing the game, they WILL be eliminated instantly. The only exception is if you know you are going to be away and you inform the host ahead of time regarding the reason and length.

The effects of totems only last on the original vote. If there is a revote any benefits from a totem is lost. Totems can only be played on an original vote.

Idols are lost if the holder of an idol is voted out. However, totems are passed on to a person of the holder's choice should they get voted out.

Players are not publicly notified when totems are played.

Also, I reserve the right to add plot twists to the game however and whenever I like. I'll ensure they're as unbroken as possible.

In any case not listed here, whether regarding challenges OR voting, the HOST'S WORD IS LAW and THE HOST may determine how the situation will be resolved.

Joining:
Spoiler: To join, join this Discord server AND fill out the following application in the thread:

Name: (must have a custom color not used by others, cannot be this color)
Background/Personality: (at least 50 words)
Other:

I am very serious about these applications. If you join without an application, I will add you to the list temporarily, but if the 18 slots fill up, and a 19th person joins, I will replace you with them, even if you have a background/personality with 49 words out of 50 filled.

You can also choose to only post part of your application, but PM me the rest in secret, if you want to hide parts of your character from others... Heeheehee! Oh, but you must have at least 50 words in the thread still, even if you PM me more in secret.

Type as much as you can. The more you type, the less I will mess up your character during update lore, dialogue scenes, elimination and challenge results, and etc. Yes, I'm going to try and be more consistent with lore-making this time.

By the way, the number of joiners is flexible. If there's a high demand for more than 18 people, I might add in some new players.

Remember, you must be in THIS DISCORD SERVER to play.
Last edited by npromin1 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 39 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [0/18]

Postby npromin1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Contestants:

The Sole Survivor:

8. Gibley D. Quivernaut (Qmanthegamer)

The Finalists:

1. Sad Boi (qwertyuiopl)
18. Emery Elderidge (DoctorAzure)

The Jury:

14th: 9. Nathan Nightmare (TheNightmareFox)
13th: 11. Person (Glowingflame)
12th: 4. Deadzaki (marlony1)
11th: 10. Jade Leonidas (Chemist1422)
9th: 2. William (Bluedetroyer)
8th: 7. Finn Probst (mdb1023)
7th: 15. Courage (GoogleFeud)
6th: 5. Hayo (Kirigirii)
5th: 3. Sergeant Nikolai Belinski (timurtheking)
4th: 6. Samuel Chase (SamuelJackson1972)

Eliminated Contestants:

18th: 16. Floorb Ord (lemonader666)
17th: 14. Ross Amari (Phoenxys)
16th: 12. Yodoko Izara (PokemonKidRyan)
15th: 5. Hayo (Kirigirii) [RETURNED]
15th: 17. Jack Cool (Phone0lx)
10th: 13. Lime O'Malley (EyeOfTheTiger)

Bookmarks:
Spoiler: Episode One:
The Game Begins
Teams Are Selected
First Challenge: Duels!
Challenge Results!
Tribal Council
Re-Vote

Oh hey you found a k,ey
Last edited by npromin1 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 54 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby qwertyuiopl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Name: sad boi
Personality: he hopes that mometary gains will chase away the sadness, but deep down he knows that the only thing that can truly fill his heart is vengeance.
Other:
Last edited by qwertyuiopl on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Name: William
Background/Personality: William came from a pretty well-off family, and his parents were a doctor (father) and a nurse (mother). He had two sisters, one a surgeon (28), the other a veterinarian (22). William is pretty sarcastic and can be kind of a jerk. He likes wolves, and they are his favorite animal. He likes to code games.
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Name: Sergeant Nikolai Belinski
Background/Personality: He is a Russian soldier who fought in the Red Army. Early in his career, Nikolai had quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. Ultimately, his aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning his axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. This made Nikolai infamous, and his reputation spread quickly through the party. It was not long before Stalin himself had heard about Nikolai. More importantly, he feared Nikolai. As soon as the war started, our hero was dropped on the front lines and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and vodka for several years.

Other: wears true Ruski man's clothing
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby marlony1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Name: Deadzaki

Background: After embarrassingly placing worse than his twin SuperDuper, Memezaki decided that he would train until he was strong enough to win every contest possible. However, when practicing his Reeeing on the edge of a cliff, he tripped and fell off the cliff, so he was ded. He woke up in spaghetti hell, with the spaghetti monster saying that he will be given one last chance to prove his worth. He woke up again, this time in his grave. He dug out of it and applied for FS 3.

Other:
Favorite food is spagotti
Still makes dead memes
Is just Memezaki from FS 2
His brother is SpooperDuper, but SpooperDuper ran into a random forest and no one can find them.
Last edited by marlony1 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [3/18]

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Im not playing, just gonna mark this in view my post

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Kirigirii » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Name: Hayo
Background/Personality: The ultimate seeker of justice, Hayo is a man who dreams of future where everyone can get the justice they deserve and he does this by taking matters into his own hands by taking out and stopping those who seek evil and terror. He can pierce through deceptions and has a bitter taste towards liars. His personality is cold, dark and serious 24/7.
Other: His last name is unknown.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Name: Samuel Chase
Background/Personality: Samuel is an orphan who was raised by his grandmother (his only living relative) in Illinois, Chicago. They could barely afford daily expenses and lived from paycheck to paycheck. Determined to break into the upper class, Samuel is training to become a lawyer. Shortly before the following events, his grandmother's house was burned down during a forest fire, exactly 8 hours after their insurance had expired. Frustrated, he signed up to the Survivor show in the vain hopes that his luck might finally turn around.

Other: Samuel is very stoic, and rarely shows emotion.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [6/18]

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:36 pm

/in TBD
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [6/18]

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:37 pm

name:Finn Probst
Other shit added later

Background/Personality: after a long childhood of adventuring, Finn decided he wanted to settle down, get married, have some children, and drink to his heart's content. But, things didn't quite go the way he thought they would...
He got a little bit out of shape and his inability to talk to girls started to affect him, and spent 2 years alone. He then got discovered by a talent scout to host the Town of Salem Forum series: Survivor - Consternation Island, but changed his name to Jeff to appear more "common". Now, he's taking a break to play the game he's hosted for a year. Will he succeed?
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [8/18]

Postby Qmanthegamer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:07 pm

...Sorry to make this a little awkward, I couldn't help signing up.

Name: Gibley D. Quivernaut
Background/Personality: Born to a very rich family with a loan of a modest 2 million from his late father, the Quivernauts are the most boastful and proud stock sharers in the world, truely deserving of being called the 1%.

Well Gibley actually... Isn't the next heir to the finances. In fact, he's the 10th, and has virtually no money. While he himself has attempted to work into the market of stocks, it has always come out... Unfruitful for him. In fact, it always goes downhill somehow.

He himself isn't nearly as enthusiastic as his siblings, being a very dull person, he keeps to himself and isn't a good talker in the slightest. He's just trying to find a way to enjoy his life for once, as he hasn't truely gotten anything out of it yet. A bit of a pessimist, he hopes for the best but expects the worst out of situations.
Other: He himself is tall with black hair and looks like an accountant almost. Khaki pants, glasses, work shoes. Very simple, and not seemingly very rich at all.
It's been a while hasn't it. I barely even remember forum unicode...

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Well, I won't shy away from giving you the idol. Here it is, right below

Might want to open the image in a new tab to get a good size <3
Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [9/18]

Postby 0verki11 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:13 pm

would join but Im going to have no access to discord for a couple of weekends during it rip.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby TheNightmareFox » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Name: Nathan Nightmare
Background/Personality: famous game creator who created the popular game "Hell's Island" at age twelve
They then went on to continue making popular games such as "The House" and "Invasion"
They did some YouTube videos and have a pretty successful channel
They are funny
Smart witty handsome and very charismatic and most everybody who watches his channel or plays his games agrees that he's really good
(at least 50 words)
Other: he wears jeans
A custom Unbreakable egg Merch shirt
Custom Speedy Sneakers
Has a reel of film tattooed on his back
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby DoctorAzure » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 pm

/in, application TBD
DoctorAzure
Escort
Escort

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [11/18]

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:49 pm

Name: Jade Leonidas
Background/Personality: Jade lived in a small northern town and had dreams of becoming famous and popular. They're friendly and excitable, and their outgoing personality sometimes clashes with their dreams of becoming famous.
Other: Wears a blue jacket with rainbow sleeves and a scarf the color of the above used color.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TimeToReap » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Was a sign up post but then more than enough people joined and I got busy.
Last edited by TimeToReap on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 am

Name: Yodoko Izara
Background/Personality: Training in University is time consuming for everyone and it certainly is for Yodoko, a guy who keeps himself busy and tries to sort out other people's worries if possible. In general he's quiet and keeps to himself but there are a few niche things he truly does get deep into and then opens himself up for. He carries a swan mask around with him due to liking the style and a notebook which he keeps very detailed. Back home he keeps a small sword and takes inspiration from his favourite characters who seem to be psychologically testing!
Other: Yes, it's mostly me but slightly different. Yodoko is actually my DR OC. But I don't see why not to use it.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:53 am

/join
Spoiler: Name: Lime O'Malley (thanks for stealing my colour jade)
Background/Personality: (at least 50 words) Lime used to be a successful Olympic champion, but she was caught taking steroids for Rio 2016 after an unusually good performance. A little salty about having her medals stripped off her, she's trying out Survivor to earn a gold medal - legitimately. The million quid would be a sweet deal too.
Other: sweet jesus half of our backstories are just sad. y'all need a hug or sumn?
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Phoenyxs » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:14 am

Name: Ross Amari
Background/Personality: Ross is very introverted and very antisocial. He chose to join in because not only because he needs the money but feels that he needs to learn how to step out of his comfort zone. He has been watching the players closely to figure out who he is up against. He hopes that maybe someone will take pity on him and drag him through the game.
Other: He is a nerd, I mean a HUGE NERD. Probably the NERDIEST OF ALL THE NERDS
Avid Forum Survivor Fan
Survivor: Fusion-18th Place
Survivor: Anarchy-17th Place
Survivor: World Tour-7th Place
Survivor: Ragnarok-6th Place
Survivor: Blindside Island-15th
Phoenyxs
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Location: Somewhere in the Multiverse, probably Ravnica or Tarkir

Postby GoogleFeud » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 am

Name: Courage
Background/Personality: Courage is a pup adopted by Muriel Bagge, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge. King Ramses, searching for his slab, cursed Muriel and she fell ill. Since then, Courage has been searching for a cure. He's found one, but it costs a fortune. Courage needs to win this game in order to save Muriel from the disease that's slowly killing her.
Last edited by GoogleFeud on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am

/join
Spoiler: Name: Floorb Ord
Background: Living away from the city, Floorb is your typical filthy nymphomaniac NEET, bearing barely anything unique besides for her thirst for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).Barely earning any money because of her situation, Floorb decided to join this game out of desperation for money.
Other: Is very kinky

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [17/18]

Postby Phone0Ix » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 am

/in!

Name: Jack Cool Color
Background/Personality: He is a very talkative guy and he has been a lawyer since some days before he was allowed to play in the cool game Survivor. Sometimes he is not very nice because he doesn't like to lose games but usually he is nice. He is very happy he is lawyer because he loves justice and he thinks too many people are locked up innocently and he needs to stop that.
Other: He looks like a very average person.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [17/18]

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 am

HYPE
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: Forum Survivor 3: ANARCHY [18/18 (?)]

Postby npromin1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:10 am

Alright. There's still technically room left. We still need Azure to make an app and we need her, Q, and Phone0lx to join the server.

In the meantime I'll still accept anyone else who wants to play.

.-. .- -. -.- -.. --- .-- -.
Last edited by npromin1 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games