Ummm.... WHAT?!?!

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ummm.... WHAT?!?!

Postby KingMackleRoy87 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:51 pm

I got banned 6 days, for whispering blank space to everyone for the 1st and 2nd Town of Salem day.

Are you really gonna tell me that's not a just a little ridiculous? I'm not even a frequent spammer, this is literally the first time I've ever done this and I get banned for 6 straight days? Really? Not like I was even spamming anything inappropriate, just blank text. 6 days is extremely ridiculous when they could've easily just typed /ignore "me" in the chat.

I would also like trialbot to reply the reports against me, I tried to PM him but it just doesn't work
KingMackleRoy87

Re: Ummm.... WHAT?!?!

Postby TrialBot » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Keep in mind that you firstly were suspended for spamming before and second that each whisper triggers a "x whispered to y"-message, which can flood the chat, when done reapted times.
Keep in mind that empty messages itsel are also spam cause no content, as well.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KingMackleRoy87 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 pm

I admit I was in the wrong here, but like I said, you don't think 6 days is ridiculous whatsoever? Just sayin...
KingMackleRoy87

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:59 pm

We do have a tiered ban system (first suspension 24h, second 72h, third 168h [7 days] and fourth is permanent), and each guilty report against your account symbols one suspension that you already have received. That being said, since this is your third suspension, I believe it is not ridiculous.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals