Someone was manipulating my game while I was playing

Put any feedback about the game here.

Someone was manipulating my game while I was playing

Postby Leeptoe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:50 pm

I have no idea where to put this, so I’ll just leave it here.

About 30 minutes ago I was playing a game of classic. During my game, I kept getting the message about bad language. I never said anything that could’ve been considered bad. It appeared about 4 or 5 times before I left the game, but again, I never said anything bad- I didn’t even cuss.

The most concerning thing that happened was when I died. It was day 6 and I had lots of notes on my will. When my will appeared it only said “n1 frigger”. Keep in mind that this is CLASSIC, so a forger couldn’t have changed it.

All this leads me to believe that I was possibly hacked by someone.

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to report this, but I don’t know where else to post.
Leeptoe

Re: Someone was manipulating my game while I was playing

Postby Villagerlover » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:14 pm

The system probably thought you said the N word instead of "n1 frigger", so it automatically blocked your will from the public.
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby TheMaroon5Fan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:51 pm

That is an F in the chat
Hey! It's me, fwogcarf! My other account is lost to time so I'm using this one instead.
TheMaroon5Fan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby panapparos » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:10 am

Leeptoe wrote:I have no idea where to put this, so I’ll just leave it here.

About 30 minutes ago I was playing a game of classic. During my game, I kept getting the message about bad language. I never said anything that could’ve been considered bad. It appeared about 4 or 5 times before I left the game, but again, I never said anything bad- I didn’t even cuss.

The most concerning thing that happened was when I died. It was day 6 and I had lots of notes on my will. When my will appeared it only said “n1 frigger”. Keep in mind that this is CLASSIC, so a forger couldn’t have changed it.

All this leads me to believe that I was possibly hacked by someone.

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to report this, but I don’t know where else to post.

I had something similar in a few games. What happened was that sometimes when I wrote the roles ppl claimed in my will I would accidentally right "incest" instead of "invest" for investigator claims
panapparos
Executioner
Executioner

Postby James2 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 am

Most likely when you saved your will with your notes in it, you had a hardfiltered word in it. If you put a hardfiltered word in your will or DN, the game will continuously warn you for it, and won't accept the update to your will.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Return to Feedback