VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:I still think noping’s hammer vote was an accident coming from town rather than an “accident” planned by scum

Idk

Hopefully this game is just solved with tfios/phone so I don’t kill my brain

Yeah I mean if chemist wagon was pure that’s basically what’s it’s gonna be from my POV I think
But people still think someone bussed chemist so I’m waiting for actual reasons for uzay/eragon/noping to be bussing scum other than “day ended early asdfasdf”
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Nopingout wrote:chemist did not touch tfios at all

idk but tfios has been pretty...forgettable in regards of posts. i know they say they're experimenting with playstyle, but as I said before 'is prodging a playstyle'

If prodging isnt a playstyle, Idk what is.

Is it possible that Chemist was avoiding tfios perhaps unconsciously due to speaking to them in a day chat?

Though, that said:

Chemist1422 wrote:@tfios
What pushes so far have been town motivated, and which ones have been scum motivated?

This is the one post where Chem acknowledged tfios other than his reads
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm

idk but tfios has been pretty...forgettable in regards of posts. i know they say they're experimenting with playstyle, but as I said before 'is prodging a playstyle'

To be fair people aren’t typically active when I can be, sometimes there’s hours after one of my posts before someone gives any new information
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:13 pm

tfios you don't have to wait on other people to comment/ask questions before you post things

i mean you could elaborate on your uzay and eragon reads a little more esp eragon because you said you thought he was townie day 1. What changed with that? Also what happened to your gut scum read on noping, do you still have it or has it changed?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Soulshade55r » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Don't think focusing on Uzay is the best idea,of course I'm not saying they are super Townie just they didn't visit so they are less suspicious
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Jezz92 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:Do you think there was scum bussing chemist yesterday?
What do you think of chemist's push on mario now that chemist flipped scum?

I don’t like how early the day ended, I believe scum had to do with that. One of them must have been close to a slip or something, so they wanted to end the towns discussion as soon as possible. Out of the people bussing chemist, my guess is to say that eragon and uzay are more likely scum than the others. As for Mario, I still feel uneasy about them, but chemist’s push made Mario look better in my view

Well scum did have something to do with it since chemist self-voted
Why those two over noping? what happened to your gut scum read on noping you had on day 1?

I'm never great with reads on day 1 in general, and I couldn't find anything scummy about noping in their day 2 or 3 posts, and nobody else has said anything noteworthy accusing noping yet, so they're back in my town radar.

Jezz92 wrote:tfios you don't have to wait on other people to comment/ask questions before you post things

i mean you could elaborate on your uzay and eragon reads a little more esp eragon because you said you thought he was townie day 1. What changed with that? Also what happened to your gut scum read on noping, do you still have it or has it changed?

read above about noping, i thought i posted it earlier but apparently i only hit preview :oops:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Why me Uzay over the others?

For you, it’s just a gut feeling combined with the entire feel of the game in general, for uzay it’s more of the post content seeming... off? I guess that’s how one could explain it

to elaborate on above, i might be influenced on other people's reads of eragon and that could be why i'm leaning scum, but other than that i really don't have much to say. for uzay, i feel like they're asking the wrong questions at the wrong times, and it could be a disguise of someone seeming like they're interested in finding scum whereas they're actually scum themselves. idk, could just be me overanalyzing

overall, my readings are:
{Takumi, Soul}
{Jezz, noping}
{Phone, mario}
{Eragon}
{uzay}

TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
VFM42- citizen- loss
VFM43- citizen- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I may or may not have forgotten I was in this game

Can't get a read on juck because I can't understand his posts

Phone seems weirdly fluffy so far

/vote Phone0Ix

Chemist1422 wrote:Actually I checked ISOs

Uzay has actually done very little as well

I would lynch either

This is kinda weird to me tbh, not too sure what to make of it.
Again, I feel like only one of these could be scum if any because bussing both your buddies day 1 is just ?????

But notice how chemist seemed to know enough about phone to make the “phone seems fluffy so far” judgement on him, yet had to add “I checked ISO’s” before stating that uzay hadn’t done much?

I mean is the awareness of phone’s activity combined with the lack of awareness of uzay’s activity telling here?
What does scum!chemist gain by adding uzay to his lynch options here?
Or is this another one of those “well chemist was scum so he probably didn’t care what he posted all game” situations?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 pm

phone, what do you think of mario now that chemist flipped town?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 pm

In theory chemist’s push on Mario could have been distancing because his logic was awful and unable to be ignored

idk it still seemed at little opportunistic though?

Well anyway {Mario/uzay/phone} likely only has one scum at most in it, I feel like if chemist was gonna distance here it would be one of the earlier pushes and then he just grabs the opportunity to jump onto Mario
He also told noping and eragon to join him on the mario wagon

I mean yeah he’d get towncred if Mario actually was lynched day 1 and flipped scum, but doesn’t seem worth it doing it so early, imo it would make more sense to just be like “well yeah that was really bad from Mario but I still think uzay/phone are worse” or something like that.

Him jumping onto crimson wagon was just a buddy attempt on me imo, and also to make it look like he’s town by being cooperative and participating in the main wagon that the active people at the time all agreed on, the fact that Mario ended up on the wagon as well doesn’t really mean anything in terms of whether chemist/mario is TvS or SvS.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 pm

mario what happened to your read on takumi/me from day 1?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 am

Nopingout wrote:mario has been pretty inactive since day 2 lynch

maybe he has taken a backseat because scum pushing him looks good for mario but it was bussing :MegaThink:

Maybe I'm a dreamer
Maybe I'm misunderstood
Maybe you're not seeing the side of me you should
Maybe I'm crazy
(Maybe I'm crazy)
Maybe I'm the only one
(Maybe I'm the only one)
Maybe I'm just out of touch
Maybe I've just had enough
Maybe it's time to change
And leave it all behind
I've never been one to walk alone
I've always been scared to try
So why does it feel so wrong
To reach for something more
To wanna live a better life
What am I waiting for?
'Cause nothing stays the same
Maybe it's hopeless
(Maybe it's hopeless)
Maybe I should just give up
(Maybe I should just give up)
What if I can't trust myself?
What if I just need some help?
And leave it all behind
I've never been one to walk alone
I've always…
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:34 am

okay so here's the thing

if uzay was scum on the chemist wagon with the other scum not voting, i feel like he wouldn't have preempted soul tracking him last night and therefore he would have been the one who performed the kill
thoughts on this?

like, i don't really think it crosses scum's mind "oh but tracker could have thought chemist was bussed so I'll just stay home and let the non-voter kill"
in the scenario of "one scum voting, one scum not voting" i feel like scum would be more likely to send the voter out while assuming tracker targets one of the non-voters

this is a very WIFOM-y speculation here tbh but i want feedback on it anyway
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:35 am

Nopingout wrote:mario has been pretty inactive since day 2 lynch

maybe he has taken a backseat because scum pushing him looks good for mario but it was bussing :MegaThink:

idk
i mean he's still gonna have to pull his weight here, I'm not gonna give him a free pass just because i got "vibes" on chemist's push
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:51 am

Jezz92 wrote:okay so here's the thing

if uzay was scum on the chemist wagon with the other scum not voting, i feel like he wouldn't have preempted soul tracking him last night and therefore he would have been the one who performed the kill
thoughts on this?

like, i don't really think it crosses scum's mind "oh but tracker could have thought chemist was bussed so I'll just stay home and let the non-voter kill"
in the scenario of "one scum voting, one scum not voting" i feel like scum would be more likely to send the voter out while assuming tracker targets one of the non-voters

this is a very WIFOM-y speculation here tbh but i want feedback on it anyway

I don’t disagree, and I think uzay is town for other reasons as well.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 am

I’m not quoting the post becuase I’m a lazy shit, but in Tfios’s post with 3 quotes or whatever,

The first one is basically saying “I’m ignoring what I fet day 1, and becuase I don’t see anything scummy from noping and becuase no one else scumreads noping I think they are town”

It’s mainly that last part hat bothers me
“No one else has given good accusations, so they are probably town”

FM isnt about waiting for other people, your supposed to look through their posts and see if there’s anything bad.

The third one, he says he may be influenced by other peope’s Reads on me, but he has me as scum? I think the majority of people townread me(at least slightly) so I don’t see where he gets that? It feels like really bad justification.
Basically calls uzay LAMIST(not using the term but expressing the motive)

And the readlist has uzay/me as the top 2 scum candidates why?
Do you actually think that scum would have all 3 members pushing Jucktropy, knowing that he was bodydouble?
And do you actually believe that all 3 scum were on Chemist?
and that Ph0ne is town?
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 am

Mario and Phone have been prodded.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 am

Eragon1329 wrote:I’m not quoting the post becuase I’m a lazy shit, but in Tfios’s post with 3 quotes or whatever,

The first one is basically saying “I’m ignoring what I fet day 1, and becuase I don’t see anything scummy from noping and becuase no one else scumreads noping I think they are town”

FM isnt about waiting for other people, your supposed to look through their posts and see if there’s anything bad.

Again, currently working on my reading skills. Noping hasn't given me any reason to believe they're scum since I had the initial read, and I don't trust my day 1 reads anyways since theres no deaths/flips vs. previous day pushes to go off on. The only scummy thing that noping has done was "accidentally" hammering chemist but whether that was actually an accident by a townie or a planned "accident" by scum is yet to be found out.

Eragon1329 wrote:The third one, he says he may be influenced by other peope’s Reads on me, but he has me as scum? I think the majority of people townread me(at least slightly) so I don’t see where he gets that? It feels like really bad justification.

Should've explained more, I meant you were in other's scum pools to pick from, even if you were mainly town read.

Eragon1329 wrote:Basically calls uzay LAMIST(not using the term but expressing the motive) And the readlist has uzay/me as the top 2 scum candidates why?
Do you actually think that scum would have all 3 members pushing Jucktropy, knowing that he was bodydouble?
and that Ph0ne is town?

I'm getting a strong scum vibe from uzay, and i highly doubt anything will change my mind on this one (uzay, any sort of defense?) I don't necessarily believe that all three scum were pushing juck or voting chemist, but when people were asking out of the voting pool who seemed like the most scum, you stood out to me. In the case of phone, I do see why people believe they are scum. I didn't get a gut scum read, but now going back through the ISO's it does seem like they aren't really expressing as much opinions as they could be. Phone, do you have any opinions right now? Any comments, defense? (You're almost due for a prod... :| )

After looking over everything, here are my new reads list because the previous one i did was the first time i've ever made a read in that format and i guess i didn't do it correctly to my actual feelings
{Takumi, Soul}- strong town
{Jezz}- slight town
{Noping, Eragon, Phone, Mario}- slight town sometimes and slight scum other times
{Uzay}- strong scum

/vote Uzay

That's the only one I'm comfortable lynching today

TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
VFM42- citizen- loss
VFM43- citizen- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:31 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:I still think noping’s hammer vote was an accident coming from town rather than an “accident” planned by scum

Idk

Hopefully this game is just solved with tfios/phone so I don’t kill my brain

It is possible , but my mind keep saying " This cant be This easy " .
I believe in my PoE which I Said before , 1 from below and 1 from up , rather Than 2 from below , but it is Also possible It is This easy .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:34 am

TakumiHijirihara wrote:

Is it possible that Chemist was avoiding tfios perhaps unconsciously due to speaking to them in a day chat?

Though, that said:

What pushes so far have been town motivated, and which ones have been scum motivated?

Just asking Because , I am not remembering , Did Chemist even interacted with Phone ?
Actually , Looking who Chem interacted and who isnt could be Interesting .
And We should Also look The reverse , who interacted with Chem , who isnt .

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:41 am

tfiosforevah wrote: - snip -

to elaborate on above, i might be influenced on other people's reads of eragon and that could be why i'm leaning scum, but other than that i really don't have much to say. for uzay, i feel like they're asking the wrong questions at the wrong times, and it could be a disguise of someone seeming like they're interested in finding scum whereas they're actually scum themselves. idk, could just be me overanalyzing

Can You give examples " asking wrong questions at wrong times ? " You asked for defense at later , but in really , Unless You give examples , I hope You Dont Wait me Explaining every single post of Mine from my ISO , right ? This would be just A huge time waste for me .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 am

UzayAltay wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:

Though, that said:

PS - I am dumb for not realizing The example above about Phone .

Just asking Because , I am not remembering , Did Chemist even interacted with Phone ?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am

tfiosforevah wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:I’m not quoting the post becuase I’m a lazy shit, but in Tfios’s post with 3 quotes or whatever,

Again, currently working on my reading skills. Noping hasn't given me any reason to believe they're scum since I had the initial read, and I don't trust my day 1 reads anyways since theres no deaths/flips vs. previous day pushes to go off on. The only scummy thing that noping has done was "accidentally" hammering chemist but whether that was actually an accident by a townie or a planned "accident" by scum is yet to be found out.

Eragon1329 wrote:The third one, he says he may be influenced by other peope’s Reads on me, but he has me as scum? I think the majority of people townread me(at least slightly) so I don’t see where he gets that? It feels like really bad justification.

Should've explained more, I meant you were in other's scum pools to pick from, even if you were mainly town read.

Eragon1329 wrote:Basically calls uzay LAMIST(not using the term but expressing the motive) And the readlist has uzay/me as the top 2 scum candidates why?
and that Ph0ne is town?

I'm getting a strong scum vibe from uzay, and i highly doubt anything will change my mind on this one (uzay, any sort of defense?) I don't necessarily believe that all three scum were pushing juck or voting chemist, but when people were asking out of the voting pool who seemed like the most scum, you stood out to me. In the case of phone, I do see why people believe they are scum. I didn't get a gut scum read, but now going back through the ISO's it does seem like they aren't really expressing as much opinions as they could be. Phone, do you have any opinions right now? Any comments, defense? (You're almost due for a prod... :| )

After looking over everything, here are my new reads list because the previous one i did was the first time i've ever made a read in that format and i guess i didn't do it correctly to my actual feelings
{Takumi, Soul}- strong town
{Jezz}- slight town
{Noping, Eragon, Phone, Mario}- slight town sometimes and slight scum other times
{Uzay}- strong scum

/vote Uzay

That's the only one I'm comfortable lynching today

2) If Eragon is other person's scumpool , Do You have to "pick " it ?Definitely no .

3)
So You changed 3 person on your read-list
With A single question ?
And from You adding Noping , Phone , and Mario ( especially Because of You added Mario ) , I am getting " Lets add This people , too , I can still push for Eragon without questioned Because of my reads " vibe . Or Maybe could wrong term , but , pushing for an agenda ? Anyways , If term is wrong , I made explanation What I meant .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 am

UzayAltay wrote:Just asking Because , I am not remembering , Did Chemist even interacted with Phone ?

chemist didn't interact with phone other than the early push on him day 1 iirc
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:51 am

Phone0Ix has requested replacement.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: VFM42 | day 1 | odd

Postby Jezz92 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am

lemonader666 wrote:Phone0Ix has requested replacement.

Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads