How can I see if I'm banned?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How can I see if I'm banned?

Postby Arayvek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am

I cant log in to ToS. I changed my password and that didn't help. I tried looking on forums and I cant find out how to find out if I'm banned. All I get are vague answers with zero links."Contact board owner ". Okay and who might that be? " Send a message to the trialbot". And how exactly do I do that? Because I tried and it didn't let me. It also wouldn't let me look up members to see if trialbot was maybe registered as a user, seeing as how you can send messages to it. I feel like more work needs to be done on communication on the games owners part here, and I would really appreciate some help.
Arayvek
Jester
Jester

Re: How can I see if I'm banned?

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:19 am

Is the account you were posting with the account you can't log in to the game with?If so, please be aware that there are characters Flash cannot display, or cannot display correctly. Known are those: < > & _
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby schannazy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:24 am

Jerme wrote:Is the account you were posting with the account you can't log in to the game with?If so, please be aware that there are characters Flash cannot display, or cannot display correctly. Known are those: < > & _

I also cant log into ToS too, keep saying error: invalid username & password and yes i did type the correct password also username
schannazy
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 am

Do you have one of the mentioned symbols in your password? If so, please change your password so that it does not contain any of those.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Titan407 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:21 am

Same problem with me, I don't think I'm banned because I play the game fairly. I played once after the data breach happened. Now I tried logging in but it said invalid username/password. I changed it and still it wouldn't log me in. It's the same account I'm using here to post.
Titan407

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Titan407 wrote:Same problem with me, I don't think I'm banned because I play the game fairly. I played once after the data breach happened. Now I tried logging in but it said invalid username/password. I changed it and still it wouldn't log me in. It's the same account I'm using here to post.

Do you have any characters/symbols like < > _ & used? Those and some unknown others are not supported by Flash and thus make the password hash not fit the one stored in the Database.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Titan407 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:13 pm

No, my password only contains letters and numbers
Titan407

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:11 am

The normal letters from the Roman alphabet (+ j and u) or also other than those?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Arayvek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm

I still can't log in and i changed my password to letters and numbers. I play like, everyday. I'm bored.
Arayvek
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Do you still get the invalid username/password message?
Are you using the account you are currently posting with for ingame?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Achilles » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Your account looks to be fine. I recommend changing your password here

https://www.blankmediagames.com/help/re ... dreset.php
Achilles
Developer
Developer

Postby Titan407 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:25 am

Still Cannot get access to my account. it's this same account I'm using for posting on this forums. Says invalid Username/Password. Changed password 6 times now
Titan407

Postby Jerme » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Could you password happen to contain certain characters like the following: < > & _
Flash doesn't support those (confirmed) and there might be more, which means your password cannot be typed correctly when trying to login.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions