This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby lalasex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:38 am

WiseNj58 wrote:
lalasex wrote:
fable979 wrote:
lalasex wrote:LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you

ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day

Why are you so toxic?

how i am toxic? also i see your post as well in this comment selection so you are actually more toxic than me darling ^_^

Dude do you even know who you’re talking to? Don’t be disrespectful to Sey you’re being really toxic and mean and I’m offended youtrash punk

so even if hes top 15 player and everyone know how you gain elo (aka saying straight fact) i am disrespectful? jeeez honestly i am REALLY new there and see him first time so first impressions are like that i guess

still i didnt meant to be mega rude and actually i explained my point pretty fine so attacking me with no valid arguments really dumb idea
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered

lalasex
Transporter
Transporter

Postby lalasex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am

Ben4lyfe wrote:By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimise your opinion? Your opinion is legitimised by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.

THIS
preach your words
people CANT understand how elo system works and if you playing this game 24/7 then top 10 saying "be my guest"
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered

lalasex
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Dangmanx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:48 am

lalasex is really being toxic here, I just want everyone to hold hands in this game and make this game peaceful. idk why people are attacking me because I'm top 15 :/
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 am

Why is bob getting so much hate smh all these trash punks are jealous
Former S3 and S4 top10 in ranked

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 am

Dangmanx wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:Okay, if all anyone is gonna post is "I confirm-- --you're trash punks", I'll start handing out warnings.

Kthnx.

When we say "trash punks" we are actually talking to the trash punks. I have no issue with anyone who didn't cause any problems to me or the Church. We are a peaceful community that want everyone to have fun and hold hands together in this game. We just came here to discuss this issue about the reporting. So when someone say "trash punk" as long you're NOT a "trash punk" those words shouldn't hit you. We didnt mean to offend anyone.

Nobody except the people you mean as trash punks and everyone who disagrees with you of course.

Though I'll be honest here. I've never heard of you, and this isn't a big deal.
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby TheRavenx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am

guys leave bob alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a human!!!!!! just because he is top 15 doesn't mean you guys should be freaking mean to him!!!!!! leave him alone guys! he did nothing wrong! why bully him? if you were bullied you guys wouldn't like so WHY DO IT TO HIM????? he is a freaking nice guy on discord and he just want peaceful things in this community, so bullying him wont make this freaking community better!!!!!!!!! just leave him alone guys......
TheRavenx
Jester
Jester

Postby TGambitG » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 am

Dangmanx wrote:
My name is bob the top 15 player, the guy who created so many strategies that people STILL use today. People consider me as a legend in this game. 8-)

Funny... You claim top 15 player... but where are you in total Ranked games played?

https://imgur.com/a/36ILczV

Hmm.. not there.

What about total Ranked games won?

https://imgur.com/a/EvFXJBf

hmm.. not there either.

It's almost like you lie.
In Game Name: Either Shia LaBeouf or Gnorts Mr Alien
TGambitG
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TheRavenx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:59 am

he said top 15...... TOP 15 :WaitWhat:
TheRavenx
Jester
Jester

Postby spelerthomas » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 am

How many forum accounts is allowed to have at the same time??
spelerthomas
Spy
Spy

Postby TGambitG » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

TheRavenx wrote:he said top 15...... TOP 15 :WaitWhat:

Yeah, fairly sure if you looked at the next 5, he's not on there either.
In Game Name: Either Shia LaBeouf or Gnorts Mr Alien
TGambitG
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby corsaired » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:51 pm

imagine siding NK lmaooooooooooooo, evenif youre some kinda millenial participation trophy headass you still gotta admit that more people win when you side mafia. ANYWAYS stop taking the beta route when we know that 99% of the time mafia is the one carrying lazy ass NKs who dont do shit to earn their win but click buttons :lol:

-moses

didnt watch the vid btw
Tinsel: spamming is reportable therefore not a legit win for you
Tinsel: but gg
corsaired

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Everyone keeps talking about NKs doing nothing to win, but what are they supposed to do if they have no one to back them up? Causing a misslynch would just result in their death, unless town is dumb enough not to kill NEs.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Dangmanx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm

corsaired wrote:imagine siding NK lmaooooooooooooo, evenif youre some kinda millenial participation trophy headass you still gotta admit that more people win when you side mafia. ANYWAYS stop taking the beta route when we know that 99% of the time mafia is the one carrying lazy ass NKs who dont do shit to earn their win but click buttons :lol:

-moses

didnt watch the vid btw

Facts they always wait at the LAST minute when you killed almost everyone as mafia, and they be like "tOwN dOnT voTe"
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Magnasword2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Anybody who is like "Hey i'm top 15, my strats are leet" I really don't want to listen to them, especially in the salty mess that is this thread. Insults thrown at literally nobody... unironically trying to drop a mic. Yeah... I get the feeling that maaaaybe you should play another game for a while. You clearly have unhealthy dependency on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/user/magnasword2evo
twitch.tv/magnasword2

Youtuber,Streamer and lover of all strategy games

Names in game: Too many to count.
Magnasword2
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 pm

corsaired wrote:imagine siding NK lmaooooooooooooo, evenif youre some kinda millenial participation trophy headass I'm sorry, what?you still gotta admit that more people win when you side mafia. I mean yeah, but say there is 1 town, 1 mafia, and 1 of any NK. If the town member wasn't there, the NK would win. ANYWAYS stop taking the beta route when we know that 99% of the time mafia is the one carrying lazy ass NKs who dont do shit to earn their win but click buttons :lol: Well if you're in a Kingmaker scenario, NK clearly did something right

-moses

didnt watch the vid btw
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby TheRavenx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:56 am

Magnasword2 wrote:Anybody who is like "Hey i'm top 15, my strats are leet" I really don't want to listen to them, especially in the salty mess that is this thread. Insults thrown at literally nobody... unironically trying to drop a mic. Yeah... I get the feeling that maaaaybe you should play another game for a while. You clearly have unhealthy dependency on this one.

bro you have 10 subscribers on youtube
TheRavenx
Jester
Jester

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:13 am

TheRavenx wrote:
Magnasword2 wrote:Anybody who is like "Hey i'm top 15, my strats are leet" I really don't want to listen to them, especially in the salty mess that is this thread. Insults thrown at literally nobody... unironically trying to drop a mic. Yeah... I get the feeling that maaaaybe you should play another game for a while. You clearly have unhealthy dependency on this one.

bro you have 10 subscribers on youtube

Well the first person from the search Magnasword2 had 2.7K subscribers so :|
Also what does that have to do with ANYTHING
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Ben4lyfe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:23 am

Yeah I would just not listen to these guys. Probably in here just to troll.

You shouldn't get banned for this because it's not a ban/suspendable offence but don't throw your weight around and cause upset. In the end, you're not famous. You're probably not a top 15 player because you can't know or see that information. You're also not a particularly nice person, hence why you're not making any friends with this shitpost.

Toodles :wave:
toz means fart in Arabic.

Just thought everyone should know.
Ben4lyfe
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Locking and since no one listened to my warning, I'll be handing out warnings to account shortly after.

This thread has ran its course.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion