This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Post anything related to the game here!

This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Dangmanx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 am

https://youtu.be/oTIeFqWL6CE

Alright guys, LET'S talk about this at once. :x

Before we talk about this, I need to explain who I am but I'm pretty SURE 98% of the T0S community knows me.
:WeSmart:

My name is bob the top 15 player, the guy who created so many strategies that people STILL use today. People consider me as a legend in this game. 8-)

Anyways LET'S talk about this -rubs hands together-

You see that video? Yeah right up there.

That video shows ME, yes the top 15 player. Getting REPORTED because I decided to help mafia rather than NK. Did you guys HEAR that? I was REPORTED for not helping ANOTHER evil out? "gUys don't vOtE uP wW"

I know... Some of you guys are thinking like... "What the flummery" and people want ME to apologize for it so I will at the end. :cry:

If you are reporting people because they voted up a NK, you need to stop playing this game and play classic. THERE WAS NO WAY TOWN WAS GOING TO WIN. The reason why you trash punks are saying that because Town has LOST and they want to help NK and dont want to help maf.... THATS STILL HELPING A EVIL! What's the difference wtf? :WaitWhat:

Look at the vide and you can see some people defending me saying that is not throwing and we got the trash punks who say that is throwing.

I guess this is the time for me to apologize for what I did.

I want to take a chance to apologize...... :cry:

TO ABSOLUTE NOBODY TRASH PUNKS! :LUL: IF I WANT TO HELP MAFIA ILL HELP MAFIA, IF I WANT TO HELP NK ILL HELP NK, WHEN TOWN ALREADY LOST.

"gUyS lEts hElP nK, I dOnT wAnT maF tO wIn" :WaitWhat: FOR WHAT? When you ask them why they just say "because I hate maf" But ONCE YOUR MAFIA AND TOWN CHOOSE TO PICK NK OVER YOU, YOU GET MAD!!!!!

-drops mic-

Tired of these trash punks. :x
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 am

Has there ever been an official mod ruling on voting up the WW in 3/2/WW?
Kirb Spoiler: Image

FM collection: Spoiler:


FM: 17-19
User avatar
Chemist1422
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Sleeping underneath Crystal Lake... (UTC-6)

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby WiseNj58 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 am

I confirm bob as a top 15 player and anyone who sides NK when town has already lost is a trash ass punk. “Nk Is So MuCh hArDeR” gtfo with that trash nobody cares. Bob is changing the game AGAIN and you clowns report him getting big mad, trash punks. Who reports someone for choosing to help mafia who probably deserved it more than the sorry ass begging NK with his bum hands out begging for a victory.

It’s pathetic “omfg report bob for helping mafia” shut up trash punk go play Neopets and sip your capris sun bob is a LEGEND to you sad ass kids
WiseNj58
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Dangmanx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:14 am

Guys listen to him when he says "To be honest town had a chance to win" BRO SO YOURE TELLING ME AS WW YOU WANTED TOWN TO WIN? NO WE ARE NOT DUMB, You wanted take advantage because you knew town was going to help you.

He thought he was going to win.... but then he realized that I am freaking bob trash punks & I don't follow anyone.
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Presillience » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 am

Trash punks gonna stay trash punks! You know it.
Presillience
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby GeniusWind » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:25 am

I confirm bob as top 15 player. I also generally side with mafia BECAUSE mafia tends to play more actively as evil to cause chaos, mislynches etc. Most NKs are inactive, they just make a passive claim once and don't contribute to evil's winning chance at all.
I've also learned a lot of strats from the top 15 player bob. ty bob!!!
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ
Image

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 2887 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.3%]

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
User avatar
GeniusWind
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 1970 1:07 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Dangmanx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm

GeniusWind wrote:I confirm bob as top 15 player. I also generally side with mafia BECAUSE mafia tends to play more actively as evil to cause chaos, mislynches etc. Most NKs are inactive, they just make a passive claim once and don't contribute to evil's winning chance at all.
I've also learned a lot of strats from the top 15 player bob. ty bob!!!


THANK YOU!

YOU HEAR GUYS, MOST NK'S ARE INACTIVE AND THEY EXPECT A WIN BECAUSE THEY ARE NK.

You trash punks giving NK hope now because they ALL expect a win from town now.
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby MysticMismagius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Let's break down the context of the situation for a minute here. There are 9 people left in the game. All Mafia and Dinu are alive, meaning it's 4v4v1. If town wanted to stand any chance of victory, they needed to hang a Mafia member. Seeing as Dinu admitted to being the WW and offered to help town kill mafia, it was unlikely that he would stand in your way. 4v4v1 is not a great scenario to be in as town by any means, but for this situation, in this game, you were probably better off leaving the WW alone and hanging a Mafia member, for that day.

With that said, anyone who reported you for the decision you made is an idiot. You seemed to believe that even if you didn't hang the WW, you were certain to lose, and Sgt Foley agreed with this sentiment, meaning you weren't the only one. In a kingmaker situation where your loss is nearly guaranteed, who you decide to help win is entirely your choice. If you wanted to help the Mafia over the WW, that was entirely your business. No reportable offense was made by you doing that. Still, I would suggest not insulting people just for making or wanting to make a different choice than you in this scenario.
User avatar
MysticMismagius
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Naru2008 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 pm

MysticMismagius wrote:Let's break down the context of the situation for a minute here. There are 9 people left in the game. All Mafia and Dinu are alive, meaning it's 4v4v1. If town wanted to stand any chance of victory, they needed to hang a Mafia member. Seeing as Dinu admitted to being the WW and offered to help town kill mafia, it was unlikely that he would stand in your way. 4v4v1 is not a great scenario to be in as town by any means, but for this situation, in this game, you were probably better off leaving the WW alone and hanging a Mafia member, for that day.

With that said, anyone who reported you for the decision you made is an idiot. You seemed to believe that even if you didn't hang the WW, you were certain to lose, and Sgt Foley agreed with this sentiment, meaning you weren't the only one. In a kingmaker situation where your loss is nearly guaranteed, who you decide to help win is entirely your choice. If you wanted to help the Mafia over the WW, that was entirely your business. No reportable offense was made by you doing that. Still, I would suggest not insulting people just for making or wanting to make a different choice than you in this scenario.

This.

This just embodies everything, I think, the staff as a whole have to say regarding such drastic situations. Gamethrowing is, by definition, intent to hurt your team's (or your own) chances of winning.


You were doing what you thought would result in the best outcome for your team. There's nothing wrong for that, and they're stupid for trying to report you for doing so. However, I can confirm no report has been generated on you for this game.


As for an 'official' ruling on 3v3v1s, or any similar situation; Do what you think is best for your team. There always will be a 'better' way to do something, but if you think you're doing the right thing, then go for it, if you 100% believe it'll end up bettering your team's chances of winning. That isn't gamethrowing.
Notice: I cannot delete your account, change your email, etc. Please email info@blankmediagames.com for support. Thanks!

Image


BLACKPINK #SaveJennie
Image

K/DA
Image
User avatar
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14758
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby fable979 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

I confirm bob as a top 15 player. Siding with NK when town is already lost show that you are salty and narrow-minded.
You deserve to be called trash punks. Trying to report the players that don't side with NK is even worse.


---------------------------------LOW ELO TRASH 41% WR!!!!! GO EAT BANANAS!!!!!!
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
User avatar
fable979
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Naru2008 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Moderator Message: Okay, if all anyone is gonna post is "I confirm-- --you're trash punks", I'll start handing out warnings.

Kthnx.
Notice: I cannot delete your account, change your email, etc. Please email info@blankmediagames.com for support. Thanks!

Image


BLACKPINK #SaveJennie
Image

K/DA
Image
User avatar
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14758
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Dangmanx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Naru2008 wrote:Okay, if all anyone is gonna post is "I confirm-- --you're trash punks", I'll start handing out warnings.

Kthnx.


When we say "trash punks" we are actually talking to the trash punks. I have no issue with anyone who didn't cause any problems to me or the Church. We are a peaceful community that want everyone to have fun and hold hands together in this game. We just came here to discuss this issue about the reporting. So when someone say "trash punk" as long you're NOT a "trash punk" those words shouldn't hit you. We didnt mean to offend anyone.
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Betelgeuse44 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Why give the win to more people when you can give it to less? Less people gain elo and potentially surpass you on the leaderboard. Unless the person you know playing NK is a higher rank on the leaderboard, then be my guest.
User avatar
Betelgeuse44
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:47 am

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby GeniusWind » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Naru2000 wrote:Okay, if all anyone is gonna post is "I confirm-- --you're trash punks", I'll start handing out warnings.

What's wrong with confirming someone as top 15 player once?

Betelgeuse44 wrote:Why give the win to more people when you can give it to less? Less people gain elo and potentially surpass you on the leaderboard. Unless the person you know playing NK is a higher rank on the leaderboard, then be my guest.

Let me quote you from reddit post: Players who side NKs after town has lost their chances of winning usually are themselves the reason town lost - they're the passive townies who are bad at scumreading and leading town to victory. The reason they side with NK is because they are salty about how mafia caused mislynches and outplayed town during that game. Admit* it y'all, you know I'm spitting the TRUTH here!

Since we'll eventually get all roles when we play ToS, it is the proper etiquette to reward the side that played better between mafia and NK; this will inspire creative plays and encourage evil roles to be more active and try harder to win.
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ
Image

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 2887 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.3%]

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
User avatar
GeniusWind
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 1970 1:07 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Ben4lyfe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 pm

By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimise your opinion? Your opinion is legitimised by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.
toz means fart in Arabic.

Just thought everyone should know.
User avatar
Ben4lyfe
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby ColbyBryant » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm

I confirm bob as top15 player

Ben4lyfe wrote:By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimise your opinion? Your opinion is legitimised by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.



You are acting like a trash punk now , The man has credibility and authority
Former S3 and S4 top10 in ranked
Image
ColbyBryant
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 pm
Location: Church

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Dangmanx » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Ben4lyfe wrote:By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimise your opinion? Your opinion is legitimised by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.


I never used my ranking to show that I'm right, I was simply showing my credibility and letting people know who I am. If you have noticed I only said that I was top 15 in the INTRODUCTION :WeSmart: that was my last time saying that. If I was bragging then this post will be totally different and somehow you say " don't use your ranking" when no one was even talking about that. When you see other people confirming that I'm top 15, it means that I am telling the truth but it's not bragging.

Don't be a "trash punk" my guy. :WaitWhat:
Last edited by Dangmanx on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangmanx
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby Ben4lyfe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:44 pm

ColbyBryant wrote:I confirm bob as top15 player

Ben4lyfe wrote:By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimise your opinion? Your opinion is legitimised by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.



You are acting like a trash punk now , The man has credibility and authority


I don't believe I'm acting like a trash punk, but lets take this logically. What statistics make him a top 15 player?
toz means fart in Arabic.

Just thought everyone should know.
User avatar
Ben4lyfe
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby MysticMismagius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Ben4lyfe wrote:
ColbyBryant wrote:I confirm bob as top15 player

Ben4lyfe wrote:By what standard is this person top 15 and how does your position as a top player legitimize your opinion? Your opinion is legitimized by being rational, logical and thorough. Outside of this, I think this post is incredibly neiche and doesn't really mean much overall.

Please don't use your "ranking" as a way of saying that you're right. It really doesn't.
You are acting like a trash punk now , The man has credibility and authority
I don't believe I'm acting like a trash punk, but lets take this logically. What statistics make him a top 15 player?
I assume his ELO, although it's probably just his friends/fanboys attacking you because they can't handle anyone criticizing their god.
User avatar
MysticMismagius
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby ElderSivart » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm

I haven't watched the video but if someone is reporting you for an invalid reason just brush it off and move on lol.
If you're innocent it won't get guiltied in Trial, and even if it were to, there's always appeals.
ElderSivart
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: Alrest

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby lalasex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:43 am

LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you


ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered


Image
User avatar
lalasex
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Location: Russia

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby fable979 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 am

lalasex wrote:LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you


ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day


Why are you so toxic?
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
User avatar
fable979
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby lalasex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:18 am

fable979 wrote:
lalasex wrote:LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you


ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day


Why are you so toxic?


how i am toxic? also i see your post as well in this comment selection so you are actually more toxic than me darling ^_^
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered


Image
User avatar
lalasex
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Location: Russia

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby WiseNj58 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:35 am

lalasex wrote:
fable979 wrote:
lalasex wrote:LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you


ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day


Why are you so toxic?


how i am toxic? also i see your post as well in this comment selection so you are actually more toxic than me darling ^_^




Dude do you even know who you’re talking to? Don’t be disrespectful to Sey you’re being really toxic and mean and I’m offended youtrash punk
WiseNj58
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Re: This is insane and WE need to talk about this /w video.

Postby lalasex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:38 am

WiseNj58 wrote:
lalasex wrote:
fable979 wrote:
lalasex wrote:LMAO honestly whoever says i can confirm someone who get top 15 in most dumbest and unfair elo system ever and saying "trashy whatever" is licking his ass for no reason and not being any better than those people who reported him

STILL you are right cuz report for you was NO POINT at all because:

1. It was lose/lose situation and you could have done whatever the fuck you want so hanging NK was really just "okay lets fun"
2. i really agree with the fact that trying to gave away a win to NK because of "iTs hArDeR tO WiN aS nK" is just urgh...you need to DESERVE a win not just praying someone will free pass you


ALSO you are saying its peaceful community? lmaaao good joke darling just looking to your posts and others who replied with "i can confirm....trashy whoever" is no better than those people who blidnly false reported you so dont be on high horse and saying "u KnOw ThEy DaRe To RePoRt A tOp 15 PlAyEr In A sYsTeM wHeRe BaD pLaYeRs CaRrIeD bY gOoD pLaYeRs" cuz its doesnt making you better than those trashy whoever

cheers and have a nice day


Why are you so toxic?


how i am toxic? also i see your post as well in this comment selection so you are actually more toxic than me darling ^_^




Dude do you even know who you’re talking to? Don’t be disrespectful to Sey you’re being really toxic and mean and I’m offended youtrash punk


so even if hes top 15 player and everyone know how you gain elo (aka saying straight fact) i am disrespectful? jeeez honestly i am REALLY new there and see him first time so first impressions are like that i guess

still i didnt meant to be mega rude and actually i explained my point pretty fine so attacking me with no valid arguments really dumb idea
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered


Image
User avatar
lalasex
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Location: Russia

Next

Return to Town of Salem Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests