SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby qwertyuiopl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:02 am

Phone0Ix wrote:Alive people:
2. Kmenx
4. qwertyuiopl
5. 0verki11
6. Nopingout
9. non271103
10. JamesD28
12. FMLSheWas12
13. EvilDeanius0
14. KoolKid777
15. Jamezbeast
16. Jucktropy
19. RedDragonHeart
21. WitchHaven
22. Tarpleyhitt
23. Phone0ix
24. Eragon1329
25. Ryanyb
26. Tiltedcomedian
28. Dash2
29. Taylork2

Note this also contains 2 dead ppl but Idk which 2. I forgot to remove them in my notes

fixed
Are you E?
User avatar
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm
Location: Kepler 22-B

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:03 am

CONFIRMED SCUM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

THE LEGENDARY JAMEZBEAST WILL GO DOWN AS THE HERO WHO CAUGHT KOOLKID777 FOR BEING MAFIA

Phone0Ix wrote:Alive people:
Spoiler: 2. Kmenx
4. qwertyuiopl
5. 0verki11
6. Nopingout
9. non271103
10. JamesD28
12. FMLSheWas12
13. EvilDeanius0
14. KoolKid777
15. Jamezbeast
16. Jucktropy
19. RedDragonHeart
21. WitchHaven
22. Tarpleyhitt
23. Phone0ix
24. Eragon1329
25. Ryanyb
26. Tiltedcomedian
28. Dash2
29. Taylork2


Note this also contains 2 dead ppl but Idk which 2. I forgot to remove them in my notes


there's still way too many people that could be mafia in this list

i've been operating under the assumption that there's anywhere from between 4 to 7
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby qwertyuiopl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:04 am

/vote juck
Let's do this actually
Are you E?
User avatar
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm
Location: Kepler 22-B

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Phone0Ix » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 am

Oh forgot Multi shot self.

And Wabbit died during ITA right?
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 am

didn't you claim to have visited me night 1 to "purify" me from some shit, then in the same fucking sentence you say i'm confirmed scum?

AINZ OALL DOWNS

listen kid, no hard feelings because we both know you're dead here

but next time you play this game, stop trying to do dog shit plays where you just jeopardize town's ability to deceive the mafia

you should have went with it and got them to believe me, you're literally working for mafia now

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mob ... /thumb.jpg

it was a mistake to even dare try to work together with you guys and not expect you to throw in full tandum
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby qwertyuiopl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 am

Jamezbeast wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:CONFIRMED SCUM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

THE LEGENDARY JAMEZBEAST WILL GO DOWN AS THE HERO WHO CAUGHT KOOLKID777 FOR BEING MAFIA

Phone0Ix wrote:Alive people:
Spoiler: 2. Kmenx
4. qwertyuiopl
5. 0verki11
6. Nopingout
9. non271103
10. JamesD28
12. FMLSheWas12
13. EvilDeanius0
14. KoolKid777
15. Jamezbeast
16. Jucktropy
19. RedDragonHeart
21. WitchHaven
22. Tarpleyhitt
23. Phone0ix
24. Eragon1329
25. Ryanyb
26. Tiltedcomedian
28. Dash2
29. Taylork2


Note this also contains 2 dead ppl but Idk which 2. I forgot to remove them in my notes


there's still way too many people that could be mafia in this list

i've been operating under the assumption that there's anywhere from between 4 to 7

*Tips hat*

Thank you sir.

Qwerty vote koolkid.

Juck is a better kill because he's less likely to do things
Are you E?
User avatar
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm
Location: Kepler 22-B

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 am

any one between tilted eragon or non is good

all 3 have slimy vibe

we'll give our boy taylor a pass for now but i want to have the mechanics of this neighbor shit explained to me soon

and for the last time, don't force my hand

don't be a jamezBEAST and take that trip to suicide bomb city
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 am

Jamezbeast wrote:mechanical confirmation is not anything to do with skill but it does mean you need to die



the god himself has spoken

the thing about stupid people like you is that they're never ready to take accountability for their actions, so let's say you lynch me right

then it comes to the end of the game and you see that my role was the strongest town role in this game and you say "XDDDD YOU THREW REPORT11!!!11! y does anyone even think this guy is good haHA!!?"

it's never that people like you are garbage, it's always that someone else is throwing because you made a shitty call

the only person that's going to be rotting in hell is your bitch ass for playing so shit that someone decided to suicide bomb into you

cya next g@me nerd
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:40 am

Jamezbeast wrote:not voting koolkid today is throwing lol


are you willing to bet your permanent forum life on that statement?
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:44 am

0verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 am

qwertyuiopl wrote:/vote juck
Let's do this actually


Hey what are you doing?
why you vote me
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 am

Jamezbeast wrote:well i shot scum and im gonna get another lynched so im fine with my play


not voting koolkid today is throwing lol


wait he was vig and he shot who?
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:52 am

i am the most powerful town role in this game. my power is that any night i can convert one player to be an exact replica of myself and i am town. i was the original and have already successfully converted a player. that player should not disclose themselves because it is likely i am going to die tonight for catering to this mongoloid, and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

i can mechanically prove that i was town the moment that you accepted this wager because i can pick any one player and convert them into an exact replica of myself INCLUDING town faction tonight, and i will do so to one of the players i find more suspicious. if it ever came down to a situation where i was close to being voted off, i would have stated my role and the player i converted night 1. that's not necessary, since the player in front of me is too weak to even give a good enough argument to get me voted off. i have any claim space in the world and infinite ability to fak claim as this role because it's far too valuable for anyone to be stupid enough to actually push a lynch on me without getting at least 1 more day of information on whether or not i'm saying the truth, and if mafia leaves me alive after i claim that is just plain foolish. i accept the idea that you may be mafia and me outing my role is kind of giving extra credit to a player who is already dead, but you wagered something valuable enough for me to manage that risk reward and i still think i can pull this game out regardless of whether or not people know my actual role.

that being said, jamezbeast AGREED to put his permanent forum life on the line for his one stupid statement of "not lynching koolkid today is throwing", where any mediocre player would have known that as long as i have any confirmable role i could flip the screen at any moment on him and it would immediately become the wrong play to lynch me.

you are permanently banished from these forums for opposing someone who is superior to you in every way. i will mechanically confirm myself in-game and then subsequently you will be told my original role at the end of this match, and you're outie. i've heard these forums need some cleaning up, but i didn't expect that someone would willingly accept a bet that is physically impossible to win.


while it is true that i have been playing more trollsy in this second match, it's mostly due to 2 reasons. 1, my role is powerful enough to single handedly carry the game in such a manner that i actually didn't even feel like i needed to make open reads to win this game because i can just convert any player i think is mafia into town and be done with it. two, because this setup seems to me to be more about having fun than anything else, and i wanted to give everyone else a chance to carry the game and take more of a back seat, which doubles as making myself less of a target for the mafia. i guess my nature naturally gravitates me towards wanting to carry so i end up here anyways, but that's just how it is.

https://i.imgur.com/aoEqqWE.png <<< proof that JamezBeast AGREED to bet his permanent forum life on this shit, so we understand what kind of a player he is.
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:54 am

if you don't want to get bullied, don't say dumb shit in my game.
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 am

KoolKid777 wrote:i am the most powerful town role in this game. my power is that any night i can convert one player to be an exact replica of myself and i am town. i was the original and have already successfully converted a player. that player should not disclose themselves because it is likely i am going to die tonight for catering to this mongoloid, and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

i can mechanically prove that i was town the moment that you accepted this wager because i can pick any one player and convert them into an exact replica of myself INCLUDING town faction tonight, and i will do so to one of the players i find more suspicious. if it ever came down to a situation where i was close to being voted off, i would have stated my role and the player i converted night 1. that's not necessary, since the player in front of me is too weak to even give a good enough argument to get me voted off. i have any claim space in the world and infinite ability to fak claim as this role because it's far too valuable for anyone to be stupid enough to actually push a lynch on me without getting at least 1 more day of information on whether or not i'm saying the truth, and if mafia leaves me alive after i claim that is just plain foolish. i accept the idea that you may be mafia and me outing my role is kind of giving extra credit to a player who is already dead, but you wagered something valuable enough for me to manage that risk reward and i still think i can pull this game out regardless of whether or not people know my actual role.

that being said, jamezbeast AGREED to put his permanent forum life on the line for his one stupid statement of "not lynching koolkid today is throwing", where any mediocre player would have known that as long as i have any confirmable role i could flip the screen at any moment on him and it would immediately become the wrong play to lynch me.

you are permanently banished from these forums for opposing someone who is superior to you in every way. i will mechanically confirm myself in-game and then subsequently you will be told my original role at the end of this match, and you're outie. i've heard these forums need some cleaning up, but i didn't expect that someone would willingly accept a bet that is physically impossible to win.


while it is true that i have been playing more trollsy in this second match, it's mostly due to 2 reasons. 1, my role is powerful enough to single handedly carry the game in such a manner that i actually didn't even feel like i needed to make open reads to win this game because i can just convert any player i think is mafia into town and be done with it. two, because this setup seems to me to be more about having fun than anything else, and i wanted to give everyone else a chance to carry the game and take more of a back seat, which doubles as making myself less of a target for the mafia. i guess my nature naturally gravitates me towards wanting to carry so i end up here anyways, but that's just how it is.

https://i.imgur.com/aoEqqWE.png <<< proof that JamezBeast AGREED to bet his permanent forum life on this shit, so we understand what kind of a player he is.


What!? you said your vet
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 am

Do not quote any posts from Jamezbeast after 2:50 A.M. EST

They should not have existed at all
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:56 am

Also don't take screenshots of the thread and link them

Especially if they are of posts that will be deleted
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:56 am

EvanManManMan wrote:Do not quote any posts from Jamezbeast after 2:50 A.M. EST

They should not have existed at all


oh idk this rule exist :/
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:00 am

EvanManManMan wrote:Also don't take screenshots of the thread and link them

Especially if they are of posts that will be deleted


my bad

delete my post before anyone else sees it
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 am

so ryanb could not be unstumbed?
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:05 am

jucktropy wrote:so ryanb could not be unstumbed?


there's no point for me to interact with him unless i read him as maf

also, if you're town don't tell anyone else about what you read about me. they're going to delete it
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 am

KoolKid777 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:so ryanb could not be unstumbed?


there's no point for me to interact with him unless i read him as maf

also, if you're town don't tell anyone else about what you read about me. they're going to delete it


well you can't die as you say
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 am

jucktropy wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:so ryanb could not be unstumbed?


there's no point for me to interact with him unless i read him as maf

also, if you're town don't tell anyone else about what you read about me. they're going to delete it


well you can't die as you say


now it's just a matter of figuring out who is a good lynch today, and it's hard. this role list is a disaster
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby jucktropy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 am

qwertyuiopl wrote:
Jamezbeast wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:CONFIRMED SCUM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

THE LEGENDARY JAMEZBEAST WILL GO DOWN AS THE HERO WHO CAUGHT KOOLKID777 FOR BEING MAFIA

Phone0Ix wrote:Alive people:
Spoiler: 2. Kmenx
4. qwertyuiopl
5. 0verki11
6. Nopingout
9. non271103
10. JamesD28
12. FMLSheWas12
13. EvilDeanius0
14. KoolKid777
15. Jamezbeast
16. Jucktropy
19. RedDragonHeart
21. WitchHaven
22. Tarpleyhitt
23. Phone0ix
24. Eragon1329
25. Ryanyb
26. Tiltedcomedian
28. Dash2
29. Taylork2


Note this also contains 2 dead ppl but Idk which 2. I forgot to remove them in my notes


there's still way too many people that could be mafia in this list

i've been operating under the assumption that there's anywhere from between 4 to 7

*Tips hat*

Thank you sir.

Qwerty vote koolkid.

Juck is a better kill because he's less likely to do things


wait why you aren't our best kill you do less thing i did 100 of job you didn't notice your who acting scum here
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 am

Did Jamez's method of proving himself rely entirely on unstumping ryan and then ryan confirming that the next day? If so and if jamez is scum then ryan probably is too

or am I getting everything completely wrong
Image

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
User avatar
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheDebil and 7 guests