[Newcomer FM] NFM63 | GAME OVER | MAFIA WINS!!!!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 1

Postby jucktropy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:52 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
FirstToGetThisName wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:
jucktropy wrote:/Vote Overki11

just want to know if he is town


is that bad i voted maf how it made you to vote me


edit*
For one, a possible reason for you to vote a mafia is that you wanted to look like town, voting a fellow mafia member so that if they came up as mafia people would think that you were town for voting them. Hence the fact that the vote wound up being against a mafia member isn't majorly important.


well thats stupid move of me, it's my first game and you think they gave me maf and i was acting all along?



What how is it stupid


do you think as my first game i go that hard & Plan this all along well i'm still gathering info since changed my strat
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:52 am

TheWabbit wrote:
JoltikIsDubby wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Anyone who says I knew that Janitor was gonna die when I called for the massclaim is uselessly shading me

I asked for it before the red check

You still could've assumed it, that's not entirely out of the question.
I still don't trust you but since you've got a green check you're not best lynch for today

If you also check me and I get checked green, then both of our green checks may as well be null checks since this is looking like TvS between us.

err okay

/vote JoltikIsDubby


What's your reasoning on this post being bad?

I had a gut read but couldn't find a way to express it.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:53 am

Eragon1329 wrote:SP

With 0ver being the janitor anyone pushing him early on is probably Town, due to it s utility.
Anyone soft-pushing or pushing towards the end aren't necessarily Town.


that night-kill is interesting

Don't trust Mario is actually PR.



what the fucking hell just happened on the last 2-3 pages?

fellow person of considerable reason
would there be tjings that suggest MoutachioMario to be a Citizen?
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby jucktropy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:54 am

Do we Fallow D2 Plan? (Cause someone is mad at me for spamming)
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:54 am

@Eragon you expressed it nicely here how is that still gut
D1 interactions with PL and the 0verki11 situation looks wolfy on hindsight

Eragon1329 wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:Chemist was checked, they are not suspisous.


K, so town/gf.

Personally, I'm leaning towards a joltik lynch because that would help if we should clear Chemist from total scum or not, and I do think he has a fair chance of being scum with 0ver.
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:55 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
WaywardSon02 wrote:Now let me post this in the right damn thread.

Town
OptimisticalOne Obviously

Eragon1329 feels townie. Seems to be attempting to gamesolve.

Chemist1422 Green check...

Firsttogetthis
MafiaMenace
The Wabbit
Jucktropy wish the spam would stop so we can sort.
JoltikIsduddy

Help me sort this.

Work calls.



I assume you mean tell you other people that are Town?

I go against my heart but my brain is screaming at me that Mafmen is 100% town due to their early hard-push on 0verki11 which doesn't make sense with intent to lynch janitor D1.

I mass-cleared the Wabbit for having about 200 posts D1 and not bothering to read them all, he's not confirmed but he's pretty strong Town

Rest are just leans for me

w0ah we've been circlejerking this whole time
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:55 am

jucktropy wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
jucktropy wrote:i'm not trying to say only pros going to be mafia but replacement is key of this Game.

have some faith to newcomers and alts


are you jk? :/

no
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:57 am

TheWabbit wrote:@Eragon you expressed it nicely here how is that still gut
D1 interactions with PL and the 0verki11 situation looks wolfy on hindsight

Eragon1329 wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:Chemist was checked, they are not suspisous.


K, so town/gf.

Personally, I'm leaning towards a joltik lynch because that would help if we should clear Chemist from total scum or not, and I do think he has a fair chance of being scum with 0ver.


I mean that specific post.

What I was feeling from it is some sort of TMI/extra knowledge shit by j couldn’t find a way to explain it.

Not an overall read, just hat specific post
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 1

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:57 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
FirstToGetThisName wrote:
jucktropy wrote:1.they already shown their weakness and open your eyes
2.Yes Maybe you did But did @WaywardSon02 done that too?
3.Why would they choose newbie person to roll as mafia! (i saw some last game and yeah) tnx for Bolding the does, ik i spelled it wrong

1: Huh?

3: Because they chose the players at RANDOM. They did not hand-pick the players. What good would be a mafia game where there exists a whole group of people who are confirmed town? Besides, this is NFM. It was expected for the game to be completely filled with newbies. Who'd be mafia then, hmm?


GJ *Clap**Clap* you got my point can you go D1 And see who got replaced


is this a scumread directed to Eragon?


:ThinkFlare: :ThinkFlare: :ThinkFlare:

Image
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:58 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:SP

With 0ver being the janitor anyone pushing him early on is probably Town, due to it s utility.
Anyone soft-pushing or pushing towards the end aren't necessarily Town.


that night-kill is interesting

Don't trust Mario is actually PR.



what the fucking hell just happened on the last 2-3 pages?

fellow person of considerable reason
would there be tjings that suggest MoutachioMario to be a Citizen?


Uhhh the fact that Mario claims PR as citizen at times

Example: VFM 36
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:59 am

And of course I get an SQL dead-lock during that post so that means it must be true
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
JoltikIsDubby wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Anyone who says I knew that Janitor was gonna die when I called for the massclaim is uselessly shading me

I asked for it before the red check

You still could've assumed it, that's not entirely out of the question.
I still don't trust you but since you've got a green check you're not best lynch for today

If you also check me and I get checked green, then both of our green checks may as well be null checks since this is looking like TvS between us.

err okay

/vote JoltikIsDubby


What's your reasoning on this post being bad?

I had a gut read but couldn't find a way to express it.


check bait, extremely self-conscious regarding JoltikIsDubby/Chemist1422 situation, does not specifically address the situation despite them acknowledging the TvS read
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:01 pm

jucktropy wrote:Do we Fallow D2 Plan? (Cause someone is mad at me for spamming)

don't be afraid to talk
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:SP

With 0ver being the janitor anyone pushing him early on is probably Town, due to it s utility.
Anyone soft-pushing or pushing towards the end aren't necessarily Town.


that night-kill is interesting

Don't trust Mario is actually PR.



what the fucking hell just happened on the last 2-3 pages?

fellow person of considerable reason
would there be tjings that suggest MoutachioMario to be a Citizen?


Uhhh the fact that Mario claims PR as citizen at times

Example: VFM 36

fair
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:03 pm

i heard thay if you volume post hard enough people will try to read you as scum less
you also won't be ISO'd that much
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:SP

With 0ver being the janitor anyone pushing him early on is probably Town, due to it s utility.
Anyone soft-pushing or pushing towards the end aren't necessarily Town.


that night-kill is interesting

Don't trust Mario is actually PR.



what the fucking hell just happened on the last 2-3 pages?

fellow person of considerable reason
would there be tjings that suggest MoutachioMario to be a Citizen?


Uhhh the fact that Mario claims PR as citizen at times

Example: VFM 36

fair


Umm I’m stupid.

I remember someone saying they claimed PR there but I jsut went back and it doesn’t look like they did.

I lost 1000 brain cells though



For sure VFM 38(or 39, whichever mafmen’s was) they softest doc like 3 times when there was already a doc claim
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:06 pm

TheWabbit wrote:i heard thay if you volume post hard enough people will try to read you as scum less
you also won't be ISO'd that much


No mortal should have this much power
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:i heard thay if you volume post hard enough people will try to read you as scum less
you also won't be ISO'd that much


No mortal should have this much power


its a mystic art i found
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:08 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
JoltikIsDubby wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Anyone who says I knew that Janitor was gonna die when I called for the massclaim is uselessly shading me

I asked for it before the red check

You still could've assumed it, that's not entirely out of the question.
I still don't trust you but since you've got a green check you're not best lynch for today

If you also check me and I get checked green, then both of our green checks may as well be null checks since this is looking like TvS between us.

err okay


What's your reasoning on this post being bad?

I had a gut read but couldn't find a way to express it.


check bait, extremely self-conscious regarding JoltikIsDubby/Chemist1422 situation, does not specifically address the situation despite them acknowledging the TvS read

I just wanted to reclarify that a green check doesn't necessarily mean good, it just means "not random mafia", and Optim was using it as a reason to give a pass to Chemist. Though in hindsight, the way I presented it was pretty bad.
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Image


Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 am
Location: Unova [UTC - 5]

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:09 pm

ye its pmuch bad wording
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby OptimisticalOne » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm

[quote="Eragon132]
For sure VFM 38(or 39, whichever mafmen’s was) they softest doc like 3 times when there was already a doc claim[/quote]
Can confirm, this was vfm39
Forum Mafia Stats
0 wins 2 losses 1 WIP

Image
Thank you for helping my ELECTRIC DRAGON grow!
Spoiler: Game - Death by - Role - lose/win?
NFM62 - Shot by Vigilante - Citizen - Lose
VFM39 - Killed by Mafia - Citizen - Lose

Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OptimisticalOne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby OptimisticalOne » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:10 pm

OptimisticalOne wrote:
Eragon132 wrote:For sure VFM 38(or 39, whichever mafmen’s was) they softest doc like 3 times when there was already a doc claim

Can confirm, this was vfm39

edit
Forum Mafia Stats
0 wins 2 losses 1 WIP

Image
Thank you for helping my ELECTRIC DRAGON grow!
Spoiler: Game - Death by - Role - lose/win?
NFM62 - Shot by Vigilante - Citizen - Lose
VFM39 - Killed by Mafia - Citizen - Lose

Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OptimisticalOne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby FirstToGetThisName » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:03 pm

TheWabbit wrote:i heard thay if you volume post hard enough people will try to read you as scum less
you also won't be ISO'd that much
How very true...
User avatar
FirstToGetThisName
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:15 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 3

Postby FirstToGetThisName » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 pm

MafiaMenace wrote:
FirstToGetThisName wrote:Alright, the following thought probably has little use since Chemist was probably checked, but...
What if the reason Chemist called for a massclaim is that the Janitor was going to die? Since the Janitor (0verki11) was going to be lynched soon (was under pressure, survived on a TP claim), Chemist might've thought: "might as well get as much use out of the Janitor before they're gone"?

shade
we're gonna wait on optims result for now

Questions:
1: what's shade, again?
2: why do you think this is shade?

On another note, I wonder...
Maybe Juck's sure that Mario isn't lying not because he's stubborn, but because he knows that for a fact?
User avatar
FirstToGetThisName
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:15 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM63 | Day 1

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 am

TheWabbit wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
WaywardSon02 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
1.they already shown their weakness and open your eyes
2.Yes Maybe you did But did @WaywardSon02 done that too?
3.Why would they choose newbie person to roll as mafia! (i saw some last game and yeah) tnx for Bolding the does, ik i spelled it wrong

Have you ever modded a game? You don't choose who gets a role. It's randed. Random Number Generator on most sites. I have no idea what the procedure is here, but I can't believe it would be any different of a process.


You maybe lean some day what i meant

modbias isn't exactly legal


I used random.org. Everything is completely random. Randomization differs by host, but my process is probably more complex than others. I'm not going to say what it is, so nobody can calculate probabilities. Also, I've rolled an all experienced Mafia in a NFM game before, so....
Spoiler: Image


Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests