Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 0: The Forms of Athena

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Time is up! It's now time to announce who is on which tribe. As of now, you may no longer communicate with people on different tribes.

The winner of the challenge will be contacted by my in secret. If you aren't contacted, you didn't win.

Before I unveil the tribes, allow me to clarify what each tribe stands for:

Pronaia- strong emphasis on Social Game and loyalty,
Zosteria- strong emphasis on cutthroat gameplay. Some are prone to backstab, others will stick to their alliances but lead the charge and call the shots. Their gameplay can be described as aggressive.
Erane- strong emphasis on strategic gameplay. Somewhere in the middle of the other two.

Please not that not everyone fit into one tribe perfectly, others fit into multiple tribes. Most of you here were Erane that could also fit into Pronaia or Zosteria. Some of you I had to use the interview questions to place your best fit, others I've seen play the game first hand and could place based on that. And, of course, each style of gameplay has its pros and cons. There is no right or wrong way to play this game.

So, without further ado:

The Pronaia tribe: Spoiler: Image

The Erane Tribe: Spoiler: Image

The Zosteria Tribe: Spoiler: Image

I will now add you to your tribe chats on the discord server. Your first Immunity Challenge will begin shortly.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 0: The Forms of Athena

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:55 pm

am confused i think there was a mistake

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 1: First Blood Spilt

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:53 pm

It's time for your first Immunity Challenge! As this is our 10th game here on the forums, I thought it only appropriate to have our first challenge be a look back on our rich forum survivor history. Get ready for FSHQ (Forum Survivor HQ, based on the mobile quiz show)! Here's how it works:

There will be 3 quiz shows happening live in the Acropolis. For each quiz, each tribe must select 2 people to partake in the quiz. I will then ask 10 multiple choice questions about previous games, and you answer by typing the corresponding letter for the choice you think is correct into the chat. First person to answer correctly scores 3 points for their tribe, second to answer correctly scores 2, third to answer correctly scores 1. If you answer incorrectly or aren't one of the first 3 to answer correctly, you do not score any points. After all 3 quizes are done, whichever tribe has the most total points wins immunity and is safe from the vote. As for the two losing tribes, you will BOTH go to Tribal Council and vote someone out of your tribe!

Couple things to note:
You may only participate in 1 quiz.
Each quiz will focus on 3 games- Quiz 1 is about Fs 1, Survivor Salem, and Consternation Island. Quiz 2 is about FS 2.1, Mystery Survivor, and Survivor Fusion. Quiz 3 is about Corporate Corruption, Animal Kingdom, and Halloween Edition.
Quiz questions will be about various topics, pay attention to FTC votes, major events, and challenges if you're studying.
If you are not participating in the quiz, you will not be able to post in the Acropolis while the quiz is running.
The quizes will run at the following times. You must be online at the time in order to participate. If there aren't enough eligible people online to do a quiz, we will work something out.
Quiz 1:
Quiz 2: (Midnight CST)
Quiz 3:

I used the Time Tag, so the times listed should show up as what they are in the timezone you have set on the forums. See you all for Quiz 1!
Last edited by mdb1023 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Something isn't quite right with that third time but I don't know what it is. It should be 11am CST but it's showing up as PM

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Never mind I fixed it

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Now, let's add a little wrinkle:

One of the people who sits out of this challenge will get a chance to correct the past.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:46 am

Recap:

For Quiz 1; Qwerty and Chemist scored 20 points for Pronaia, N and Super scored 21 for Erane, and Vivi and Overkill scored 9 for Zosteria.

In quiz 2; Lemon and Jaland scored 12 points for Pronaia, Zori and Manatee scored 13 for Erane, and Vido and Vucub pulled off a comeback for Zosteria, scoring 27 points.

The current score is:

Pronaia: 32
Erane: 34
Zosteria: 36

It's still anyone's game!

And remember, 1 of the 6 people who do not do this challenge will earn a chance to correct the past!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am

In the final round of the quiz, Mushroom and sam played for Pronaia, Timur and Qman for Erane, and Google and Chubby for Zosteria.

The final score was:

Pronaia: 40
Erane: 60
Zosteria: 52.

Erane wins Immunity!

Pronaia and Zosteria both going to Tribal council and voting someone out. you all have 24 hours to get your votes in.

Pronaia, your tribal council will happen live at
Zosteria, your tribal will happen live at

You do not have to be online at the time, but it certainly is more exciting if you are. Just make sure you get your votes in before hand. You may change your vote any time until your tibal starts.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:49 am

The night grew dark as the Pronaia tribe walked in to Tribal Council for the first time. Everyone grabbed a torch and dipped into the fire pit, as fire in this game represents life. Jeff begane the discussion:

"We are less than 12 hours away from Tribal. So, how is everyone feeling about your first vote? Do you guys think it'll be a straightforward vote, or could there be a blindside happening behind the scenes?"

Lemon wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone knows the answer

Wolfy wrote:To be honest, I have no clue, but the motto in some games I live by, expect the unexpected
It won't be completely straightforward
That's for sure

Samuel wrote:I feel like a lot of things are going on behind the scenes. I think it might not be as straightforward as anticipated.

Ok, then let's get to the vote! If anyone has a hidden immunity Idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!

Everyone looked around nervously, waiting to see if someone would stand up. Spoiler: Unsurprisingly, no one played an Idol

Ok, it's time to read the votes!

first vote: Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Jaland
Spoiler: Jaland
Spoiler: Multi. That's 2 votes Multi, 2 votes Jaland.
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. 4 votes Multi, 2 votes Jaland.
Spoiler: First Person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars: Multi

The Tribe has Spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Right after Multi's elimination, Zostertia walked into Tribal Council and lit their torches. Jeff got the conversation going:

We are less than 12 hours away from Tribal. So, how is everyone feeling about your first vote? Do you guys think it'll be a straightforward vote, or could there be a blindside happening behind the scenes?

Rabbit wrote:i think everything is under control
jk everyone wants a position of power so no-one knows what to do

Vivi wrote:Jeff, you know damn well what I think.

0ver wrote:Our tribe right now:

So, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Even more paranoid glances around the campfire as everyone wondered if maybe....just maybe, one of the 8 most cutthroat players would be crazy enough to play an idol on the first vote: Spoiler: They weren't.

Ok, once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote: Spoiler: PKR
Spoiler: Pkr. That's 2 votes PKR
Spoiler: 0ver
Spoiler: 0ver. That's 2 votes 0ver, 2 votes Pkr, 4 votes left.
Spoiler: 0ver
Spoiler: 0ver. That's 4 votes 0ver, 2 votes PKR, 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Second person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars: 0ver. That's 5 votes, that's enough

The tribe has spoken

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:04 pm

:Salute:
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 2: Battle of the Gods

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Welcome to your next Immunity challenge! In this challenge, each tribe will call upon the power of the Gods to assist them in battle against the other tribes. Here's how it works:

each tribe is given 9 orbs, each with the power of one of the following Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Dionysus, and Hermes. The Power of the gods follows this hierarchy in order of most powerful to least powerful:
Spoiler: Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Ares
Apollo
Hermes
Aphrodite
Dionysus
Hera

In this challenge, you will use these orbs to call upon the power of the gods to engage in battle with the other two tribes. Each round, you will play a different orb against each tribe. Then, whichever tribe calls upon the power of the god higher in the hierarchy scores a point. If 2 tribes call upon the same power against each other, they both lose a point. Each round, you have the potential to score 2 points- 1 for each tribe you beat. So, for example: Say Pronaia plays Apollo against Zosteria and Zeus against Erane, Erane plays Aphrodite against Pronaia and Ares against Zosteria, and Zosteria plays Zeus against Pronaia and Hades against Erane. In this case, Zosteria would score 2 points for calling on power higher than that of both tribes, and Pronaia would score 1 point for calling on a higher power than Erane. Keep in mind, you can only play each orb once. Each round will last 6 hours, whoever is online at the time must make the decision of which orb to play against which tribe at each deadline. If there’s a tie, whichever orb was not used will be played and break the tie. If that’s still a tie, a different tiebreaker will be used. In addition, some orbs have special conditions once played:

Spoiler: Zeus- Can defeat any other god, but refuses to fight his wife, Hera. If Hera is played against Zeus, you lose the battle.

Poseidon- The god of the sea can destroy every god lower than him on the hierarchy, but will lose the battle to Hermes because of his winged sandals.

Hades- The god of the underworld can defeat almost anyone by calling on the powers of hell, but your tribe will endure his wrath if you lose the battle. If you lose playing this orb, your tribe loses a point.

Ares- The god of war knows no bounds, but has been known to fall to Aphrodite’s love. If played against Aphrodite, your tribe loses the battle.

Apollo- The god of the sun is directly in the middle of the hierarchy, but has a bonus- if his orb is not played, your tribe will automatically win the tiebreaker (unless of course both tribes tied have this orb unplayed). If two tribes play Apollo’s orb, they both score 1 point rather than lose 1 point.

Hermes- The winged messenger god may be somewhat low on the hierarchy, but can fly far above Poseidon’s tempests. If played against Poseidon, your tribe wins the battle.

Aphrodite- The goddess of love may not be strong against most, but she has been known to cause the male gods to swoon. If played against Ares, your tribe wins the battle.

Dionysus- He may be one of the weaker gods, but as the god of wine, he has a few tricks up his sleeves. If played, there is a 1 in 3 chance that he will get the other gods drunk, thus causing the hierarchy to be reversed for the round. If multiple tribes call upon him, each action will be processed separately, meaning there’s a chance could be reversed and then reset.

Hera- She may be low on the totem pole, but the goddess of marriage has her husband by the balls. If played against Zeus, your tribe wins the battle.

This is a game of WIFOM and strategy, trying to deduce what your opponents will do and save your most powerful orbs for when you need them most. There will be 4 rounds for this challenge, each 6 hours long, and at the end of each round, whoever is online will make the call for your tribe. Each round ends at the following time:

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

The 2 tribes with the most points win Immunity, safe from the vote. Losing tribe will go to Tribal Council, where someone will be the third person voted out of their tribe.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 pm

mdb1023 wrote:Welcome to your next Immunity challenge! In this challenge, each tribe will call upon the power of the Gods to assist them in battle against the other tribes. Here's how it works:

each tribe is given 9 orbs, each with the power of one of the following Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Dionysus, and Hermes. The Power of the gods follows this hierarchy in order of most powerful to least powerful:
Spoiler: Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Ares
Apollo
Hermes
Aphrodite
Dionysus
Hera

In this challenge, you will use these orbs to call upon the power of the gods to engage in battle with the other two tribes. Each round, you will play a different orb against each tribe. Then, whichever tribe calls upon the power of the god higher in the hierarchy scores a point. If 2 tribes call upon the same power against each other, they both lose a point. Each round, you have the potential to score 2 points- 1 for each tribe you beat. So, for example: Say Pronaia plays Apollo against Zosteria and Zeus against Erane, Erane plays Aphrodite against Pronaia and Ares against Zosteria, and Zosteria plays Zeus against Pronaia and Hades against Erane. In this case, Zosteria would score 2 points for calling on power higher than that of both tribes, and Pronaia would score 1 point for calling on a higher power than Erane. Keep in mind, you can only play each orb once. Each round will last 6 hours, whoever is online at the time must make the decision of which orb to play against which tribe at each deadline. If there’s a tie, whichever orb was not used will be played and break the tie. If that’s still a tie, a different tiebreaker will be used. In addition, some orbs have special conditions once played:

Spoiler: Zeus- Can defeat any other god, but refuses to fight his wife, Hera. If Hera is played against Zeus, you lose the battle.

Poseidon- The god of the sea can destroy every god lower than him on the hierarchy, but will lose the battle to Hermes because of his winged sandals.

Hades- The god of the underworld can defeat almost anyone by calling on the powers of hell, but your tribe will endure his wrath if you lose the battle. If you lose playing this orb, your tribe loses a point.

Ares- The god of war knows no bounds, but has been known to fall to Aphrodite’s love. If played against Aphrodite, your tribe loses the battle.

Apollo- The god of the sun is directly in the middle of the hierarchy, but has a bonus- if his orb is not played, your tribe will automatically win the tiebreaker (unless of course both tribes tied have this orb unplayed). If two tribes play Apollo’s orb, they both score 1 point rather than lose 1 point.

Hermes- The winged messenger god may be somewhat low on the hierarchy, but can fly far above Poseidon’s tempests. If played against Poseidon, your tribe wins the battle.

Aphrodite- The goddess of love may not be strong against most, but she has been known to cause the male gods to swoon. If played against Ares, your tribe wins the battle.

Dionysus- He may be one of the weaker gods, but as the god of wine, he has a few tricks up his sleeves. If played, there is a 1 in 3 chance that he will get the other gods drunk, thus causing the hierarchy to be reversed for the round. If multiple tribes call upon him, each action will be processed separately, meaning there’s a chance could be reversed and then reset.

Hera- She may be low on the totem pole, but the goddess of marriage has her husband by the balls. If played against Zeus, your tribe wins the battle.

This is a game of WIFOM and strategy, trying to deduce what your opponents will do and save your most powerful orbs for when you need them most. There will be 4 rounds for this challenge, each 6 hours long, and at the end of each round, whoever is online will make the call for your tribe. Each round ends at the following time:

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

The 2 tribes with the most points win Immunity, safe from the vote. Losing tribe will go to Tribal Council, where someone will be the third person voted out of their tribe.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:13 pm

WIFOM with a good structure.
How entertaining
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby marlony1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:42 pm

How does a round take 6 hours each? It shouldn't be that long right?
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:03 pm

what is 6 times 4?

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby greenrabbit7 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

npromin1 wrote:24
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby qwertyuiopl » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

mdb1023 wrote:what is 6 times 4?

It's 26
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Round one is complete.

Pronaia has called upon the Power of Apollo against the Erane Tribe and the Power of Zeus against Zosteria
Erane has called upon the Power of Apollo against Pronaia and the Power of Ares against Zosteria.
Zosteria has called upon the Power of Aphrodite against Erane and the Power of Hades against Pronaia

Pronaia vs Erane: Apollo vs Apollo. It's a tie. Because of Apollo's power, both tribes score a point!
Pronaia vs Zosteria: Zeus vs Hades. Zeus's lighting strikes down Hades. Pronaia scores a point, Hellfire of Hades causes Zosteria to lose a point.
Erane vs Zosteria: Ares vs Aphrodite. Aphrodite's charm strikes down Ares. Zosteria scores a point!

Current score:
Pronaia: 2
Erane: 1
Zosteria: 0

Round 2 will take place at
Last edited by mdb1023 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 pm

:yee:
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Remaining powers:

Pronaia: Spoiler: Poseidon
Hades
Ares
Hermes
Aphrodite
Dionysus
Hera

Erane: Spoiler: Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hera

Zosteria: Spoiler: Zeus
Poseidon
Apollo
Hermes
Ares
Dionysus
Hera

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 am

Round 2 is complete.

Pronaia has called upon the Power of Hera against Zosteria and the Power of Dionysus against Erane. Dionysus attempts to get the gods drunk, but is unsuccessful. The hierarchy remains in place.
Erane has called upon the Power of Dionysus against Pronaia and the Power of Hera against Zosteria. Dionysus attempts to get the gods drunk, and is successful. The hierarchy has been flipped!
Zosteria has called upon the Power of Zeus against Erane and the Power of Hermes Against Pronaia.

Pronaia vs Erane: Dionysus vs Dionysus. The god of wine is confused and takes it out on the tribes. Pronaia and Erane both lose a point!
Pronaia vs Zosteria: Hera vs Hermes. Because Hermes is drunk, Hera easily defeats him. 1 point for Pronaia!
Erane vs Zosteria: Hera vs Zeus. Zeus is drunk, but still wouldn't fight his wife regardless. 1 point for Erane.

This round is a complete wash!

Current score:
Pronaia: 2
Erane: 1
Zosteria: 0

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:17 am

Remaining Powers:

PRONAIA
- Poseidon
- Hades
- Ares
- Hermes
- Aphrodite

ERANE
- Zeus
- Poseidon
- Hades
- Hermes
- Aphrodite

ZOSTERIA
- Poseidon
- Ares
- Apollo
- Dinosaursus
- Hera

Next round ends at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 am

The hierarchy is reset btw

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games