How is life in school?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby ARandomDouche » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:02 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
ARandomDouche wrote:I'm doing decent on all of my subjects except math. Indices and exponential growth/decay is kicking my ###, and my parents are pissed.

Can't they just comprehend that you aren't that great at a specific subject?

They are using the burden of profiency against me, I used to be great at Math and shit at English. Guess what happened? Now I'm great English and shit at Math, my life sucks.
User avatar
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 am
Location: Virginville (Not really)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby KarlBowers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 am

Back to school on June 25
My IGN: An Innocent Guy
Online every friday on ToS




My Discord: KarlBowers#3526
Join the Trial System Discord!(Not Sponsored): https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

The Introduction Game
User avatar
KarlBowers
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:45 am
Location: Where Generation Z is crap (UTC +8)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby DestructionII » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:28 am

basedblue3 wrote:school is bad


Still don't get why we need to use cube roots in real life..
Game Username: xtallllll
Forum Username: DestructionII


Role proposals: Vector, Prosecutor, Pythoness
User avatar
DestructionII
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm
Location: In a world full of destruction...

Re: How is life in school?

Postby ARandomDouche » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 pm

DestructionII wrote:
basedblue3 wrote:school is bad


Still don't get why we need to use cube roots in real life..

*Clears Throat*

You need to understand how to use cube roots if you are a maths teacher so you pass your knowledge to other students.
User avatar
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 am
Location: Virginville (Not really)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby destawaits » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 am

Studying for SAT for October :\

Kenny#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Summer classes [UTC-7]

Re: How is life in school?

Postby DestructionII » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:42 pm

ARandomDouche wrote:
DestructionII wrote:
basedblue3 wrote:school is bad


Still don't get why we need to use cube roots in real life..

*Clears Throat*

You need to understand how to use cube roots if you are a maths teacher so you pass your knowledge to other students.



Touche, but that is literally the only reason why cube roots will be important to you. People say it helps with engineering and square feet but aren't there easier solutions?
Game Username: xtallllll
Forum Username: DestructionII


Role proposals: Vector, Prosecutor, Pythoness
User avatar
DestructionII
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm
Location: In a world full of destruction...

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Dodowarrior44 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:46 pm

destawaits wrote:Studying for SAT for October :\


Question: Are practice SAT's like real ones?

I took a practice SAT in 7th grade, and did really bad (1470/1600).
Favorite Roles:
Witch, Blackmailer, Jailor

Least Favorite Roles:
Executioner

I usually play as Forest.
User avatar
Dodowarrior44
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby fornycation » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Dodowarrior44 wrote:Question: Are practice SAT's like real ones?

I took a practice SAT in 7th grade, and did really bad (1470/1600).

How is that really bad? I thought the average was about 1000?
User avatar
fornycation
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheLeaper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Yeah I got an 1100 out 2400 I believe. Your score is not bad at all. In a timed test situation getting a perfect score is such a difficult thing to do. I would be proud if I were you.
Homer Simpson wrote:"The waiting game sucks, let's do something else."

Citizen Steel wrote:Be on the lookout for a badass in a leather jacket....or a suspicious puddle of water."

If we become good friends on here feel free to PM and we can start connecting on other sites.
#AwwwHereItGoes

ToS Record: 55-0
TheLeaper
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Dodowarrior44 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:44 pm

TheLeaper wrote:Yeah I got an 1100 out 2400 I believe. Your score is not bad at all. In a timed test situation getting a perfect score is such a difficult thing to do. I would be proud if I were you.


Why would I be proud of such a bad score? Plus, that was way back in 7th grade. I could do better now.
Favorite Roles:
Witch, Blackmailer, Jailor

Least Favorite Roles:
Executioner

I usually play as Forest.
User avatar
Dodowarrior44
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:31 pm

DestructionII wrote:People say it helps with engineering and square feet but aren't there easier solutions?

No.
Hence why its taught.
Peace out nerds
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 7755
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheLeaper » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Dodowarrior44 wrote:Why would I be proud of such a bad score? Plus, that was way back in 7th grade. I could do better now.


For what seems to be the 3rd time now, you have yet to state actually how that is a "bad score". Until such a time as you do, you just have no argument whatsoever.
Homer Simpson wrote:"The waiting game sucks, let's do something else."

Citizen Steel wrote:Be on the lookout for a badass in a leather jacket....or a suspicious puddle of water."

If we become good friends on here feel free to PM and we can start connecting on other sites.
#AwwwHereItGoes

ToS Record: 55-0
TheLeaper
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:49 pm

do review centers actually help you pass entrance exams?¿?¿¿
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: How is life in school?

Postby destawaits » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 am

I know it helped me on SAT.

Kenny#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Summer classes [UTC-7]

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheLeaper » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 pm

I doubt review centers could possibly hurt you, so I would say why not give it a chance?
Homer Simpson wrote:"The waiting game sucks, let's do something else."

Citizen Steel wrote:Be on the lookout for a badass in a leather jacket....or a suspicious puddle of water."

If we become good friends on here feel free to PM and we can start connecting on other sites.
#AwwwHereItGoes

ToS Record: 55-0
TheLeaper
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby KarlBowers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Yesterday on science, our group talked about what will be our experiment for our Science Investigatory Project.
My IGN: An Innocent Guy
Online every friday on ToS




My Discord: KarlBowers#3526
Join the Trial System Discord!(Not Sponsored): https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

The Introduction Game
User avatar
KarlBowers
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:45 am
Location: Where Generation Z is crap (UTC +8)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Dodowarrior44 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:35 am

TheLeaper wrote:
Dodowarrior44 wrote:Why would I be proud of such a bad score? Plus, that was way back in 7th grade. I could do better now.


For what seems to be the 3rd time now, you have yet to state actually how that is a "bad score". Until such a time as you do, you just have no argument whatsoever.


It is a very low score, I got an obvious question wrong because I was too young to know the math behind a few of the math questions, and the average SAT score to get into most colleges is above 1500. It is a horrible score, and it was from a practice SAT so when I do the real one I will probably do worse.
Favorite Roles:
Witch, Blackmailer, Jailor

Least Favorite Roles:
Executioner

I usually play as Forest.
User avatar
Dodowarrior44
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby deathofrats0808 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 am

Dodowarrior44 wrote:
TheLeaper wrote:
Dodowarrior44 wrote:Why would I be proud of such a bad score? Plus, that was way back in 7th grade. I could do better now.


For what seems to be the 3rd time now, you have yet to state actually how that is a "bad score". Until such a time as you do, you just have no argument whatsoever.


It is a very low score, I got an obvious question wrong because I was too young to know the math behind a few of the math questions, and the average SAT score to get into most colleges is above 1500. It is a horrible score, and it was from a practice SAT so when I do the real one I will probably do worse.


Whoever told you that lied or was mistaken. It might have been accurate when the score was out of 2400, but an average of 1500 out of 1600? No. The average for seniors was 1060 this year so 1500 being an average needed is a load of rubbish.
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes


Mutiny 9: The Storm
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheLeaper » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:31 am

In addition to what death said, the SAT and the PSAT are roughly the same in difficulty. So when you take the SAT, you will very likely receive a similar score. If nothing else.
Homer Simpson wrote:"The waiting game sucks, let's do something else."

Citizen Steel wrote:Be on the lookout for a badass in a leather jacket....or a suspicious puddle of water."

If we become good friends on here feel free to PM and we can start connecting on other sites.
#AwwwHereItGoes

ToS Record: 55-0
TheLeaper
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Shilster » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 pm

almost fell alseep twice today

could've been a lot worse though
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 am

Shilster wrote:almost fell alseep twice today

could've been a lot worse though

how often do you fall asleep in class?
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Shilster » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 am

lemonader666 wrote:
Shilster wrote:almost fell alseep twice today

could've been a lot worse though

how often do you fall asleep in class?

like 3 out of 5 times
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:09 am

Shilster wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
Shilster wrote:almost fell alseep twice today

could've been a lot worse though

how often do you fall asleep in class?

like 3 out of 5 times

same
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby TheLeaper » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:49 pm

I fell asleep in class once. The teacher let it happen and gave me detention through a note she left on my desk.
Homer Simpson wrote:"The waiting game sucks, let's do something else."

Citizen Steel wrote:Be on the lookout for a badass in a leather jacket....or a suspicious puddle of water."

If we become good friends on here feel free to PM and we can start connecting on other sites.
#AwwwHereItGoes

ToS Record: 55-0
TheLeaper
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: How is life in school?

Postby CommentEtiquette » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:32 am

Stay in school kids. But also, don't go to school either. That's how the globalist nationalists get you. First you're having the time of your life lying on your back in the sun. Next thing you know they're hitting you with their chemtrails and space beams to make you more compliant. Heck, I'm lucky Obama didn't blow me up with one of his drones. But if you do get compromised, make sure to line your house with tin foil and be careful around your dog; they put a chip in it, so watch out! Also Mark Cuban can just zap you through your computer camera, so put foil around that too.
Big Money Salvia over and out
One Love Big Money
User avatar
CommentEtiquette
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests