TG Role/Concept Poll

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

TG Role/Concept Poll

Postby BS4125 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Testing Grounds Role/Concept Poll

Note: This thread is outdated. The new version can be found here.

First & Foremost
When the title reads: | Closed, the Testing Grounds are not accepting any submissions.
When the title reads: | Accepting, the Testing Grounds are accepting submissions for the ongoing or future poll.
When the title reads: | Voting, the Testing Grounds are accepting votes for the concepts listed below.

Format
Please make sure you use the correct format for when you are submitting or voting concepts, otherwise your input may be missed!

Submissions
To submit a role or concept, please PM all the Role Idea Moderators, especially BS4125, the representative of the Role Poll, your submission with this title:

/Submitting [Forum Username]

- Please include the name, link and hex colour of your role (Town standard hex colour is #00BF40 and Mafia standard hex colour is #FF0000)
- Without a link to your role/concept thread on either the Role Ideas Forum or the Suggestions Forum, your submission will not be accepted.
- You may submit multiple roles in one PM and submit other forumer's concepts, however you must have their permission.
- You may submit up to 5 concepts per poll, any more will not be counted.

Voting
To submit a vote for the concepts listed below, please PM all the Role Idea Moderators, especially BS4125, the representative of the Role Poll, your votes with this title:

/Voting [Forum Username]

- Please include a list of concepts you are voting for and a total number of votes you have sent.
- If you have votes remaining and wish to vote more concepts with them, you may send another PM with your new total number of votes.
- You do not need to vote the maximum number of votes.
- You may vote for your own concepts you submitted.

Synopsis
To condense the method, remember SOVAT

Submission phase:
- Forumers are allowed to submit their concepts to the poll. (~44 days)
Overviewing phase
- Moderators overlook submissions and remove any that violate the Role/Concept Poll Guidelines sufficiently. (1 day)
Voting phase
- Forumers vote for their favourite concepts, with the bottom third of concepts being removed. (15 days)
Analysis phase
- Balancers in the Discord judge the concepts and add the most balanced concepts to the Testing Grounds. (15 days)
Testing phase
- Tests are hosted featuring the roles and decided whether they work. (15-60 days)

Roles which do not get through each of the stages automatically get added into the next poll.
If a concept for the third time in a row does not get as far as the Analysis phase, that concept is then immediately removed.
- If that concept is then submitted again, the creator will have had to fix the mechanic or ability in the concept which lead to it being rejected thrice.

For the full process of reviewing concepts in the Testing Grounds:
Spoiler:

Timeline
Spoiler:

Queue
Spoiler: The queue features all accepted roles which have not yet been added into the Client due to role oversaturation.
When a role in the Client is removed due to it's niche being unbalanced, or we have less roles in the Client to test due to an increase in roles accepted, a queued role will be added.

Submissions

You are allowed [REDACTED] in total, no repeats and you may vote for your own roles.
Also, please vote for the most balanced and not the ones you "like".

If a role is marked with a * the concept has been reviewed fully by RI Mods, TG Balancers and TG Council.
Roles that have no number beside them are roles that have newly been submitted for the next poll.

Town
Knight by BS4125 3****
Kennelmaster by BS4125 4****
Huntsman by BS4125 3****
Coward by GoogleFeud 2****
Impersonator by Mystoc 2***
Prophet by cupcakeaj2 2*
Supervisor by ParaYumi 1
Intercessor by ImposterK 4***
Nightwatcher by JackParrot 5**
Coroner by Gooose26 6**
Mirrorist by DemonicKraken 1
Inspector by Seththeking 2**
Herbalist by ManateeDude 1
Blacksmith by cupcakeaj2 1
Locksmith by Element83 2*
Crusifier by Seththeking 1
Relocater by Dscore20
Priest by Dscore20

Mafia
Trickster by Parallax7 5****
Tailor by ImposterK 2**
Anonymous by cupcakeaj2 2***
Decorator by cupcakeaj2 0
Mortician by KillaJake99 0
Informer by Seththeking 1
Illusionist by ManateeDude 2*
Godmother by SERVAT 1
Briber by Dscore20
Sniper by Dscore20
Death Ringer by Dscore20

Neutral
Bartender by JamesD28 0
Hunter by sh99er 0
Slave Master by Gooose26 3***
Inviter by DumbStorm 0
Drifter by Sh99er 3***
Soul-Binder by Sh99er 1
Crippler by Sh99er 1
Slave by Sh99er 2***
Repetoire by cupcakeaj2 2***
Mad Scientist by cupcakeaj2 0
Smoker by cupcakeaj2 2***
Beserker by dyaomaster 1
Taxidermist by dyaomaster 1
Weather Man by joefischerxxx 2*
Party Planner by Hawkwing425 0
Insomniac by DesertStorm11 2**
Phantom by joefischerxxx 1
Spiritualist by BS4125 5***
Catalyst by theyellowgreninja 0
Convict by Blackwolfe99 2**
Demon by Seththeking 1
Puppeteer by cupcakeaj2 0
Horror by pingforfreehugs 2*
Diablo by EternalRage 0
Infector by Seththeking 2*
Spirit by sunbird1002
Vandal by LuLoNar

Buffs, Nerfs and Overhauls
Witch Buff by timurtheking 4*
Arsonist Buff (2) by BasicFourLife 1*
Jailor Nerf (4) by TrueGuardian32 1
Non Unique Town Overhaul by BasicFourLife 1
Forger Overhaul by SkyW 2*
Spy Overhaul by SERVAT 3*
Survivor Overhaul by BasicFourLife 3*
Arsonist Overhaul by DragonClaw66 3*
Solicitor by sunbird1002 2*
Retributionist by Parallax7 4*

Factions
Cult Faction by Gooose26 3**
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Re: TG Role/Concept Poll | Accepting

Postby BS4125 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Woah the thread is back, yes, this thread was mysteriously deleted, but not to threat, it is back and it is here to stay. All the past information and history will be presented in the OP soon.

Plus, what do you know, the analysis phase has come to a close and it is once again time to announce the survivors of the shipwreck.
Drum roll please.....

Accepted Concepts:
1. Manipulator (Framer Overhaul) by DragonClaw66
2. Jailor Nerf (2) by BasicFourLife
3. Jester Overhaul by Parallax7
3. Arsonist Buff (3) by DragonClaw66
4. Whisper Nerf by DragonClaw66
4. Bodyguard Change by DragonClaw66
4. Caporegime by BS4125

Vote Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

The next phase is the testing phase for this current poll and the upcoming poll is still in the submission phase for any eager enthusiasts.
If your concept is not listed above, it will once again cycle through the SOVAT system.

NOTE: If your concept has been in 2 Role Polls and has not been voted sufficiently in the voting phase to get into the analysis phase, your concept is at risk of being removed!! If in the next Role Poll your concept does not get through to the analysis phase, your concept will be removed; take this as a warning so you can edit your role prior to the next poll.

Sadly, the next poll will not commence in March, expect it to start late spring. It is all dependent on how fast we can test concepts with a low reliability of players.
If you would like to help, please visit the RI/TG Discord, if you haven't already done so, and await announcements of tests, with the tests occurring in the TG Client.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm

All concept submissions have now been added to the Role Poll, if you believe your submission was missed out please feel free to contact me.

Additionally, the timeline for the history of the Role Poll has been added, listing the past excel documents for voting and analysis phases, partnered with the concepts which were accepted with each poll.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:23 am

The Role Poll will be starting up again this month on the 15th of April, no this is not a prank, yes I wish it was. So, make sure you have all your submissions in by then, we don't want to be missing out on any future contenders for TG roles.

However, it may be that the winners of this poll won't be added as soon as they become victorious like they did in the past, they will most likely be reserved and will be added in when we either remove an existing TG role or we have more room in the Client to add them in. The problem is the Role Poll is way faster than the rate at which we can test roles and we have hit bedrock with testing which has caused a massive traffic jam. Hopefully this is just a cause of people being in school and having exams and we will speed up, once again, when summer starts.

So, get your roles sent to RI Mods over the forums, especially me, and we will hopefully see them in the Testing Grounds in the future. See you on the 15th.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Re: TG Role/Concept Poll | Closed

Postby BS4125 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Due to irl stuff coming up, the Voting phase will be delayed by a day. For now, the Role Poll will be Closed and no longer taking in any submissions. See you tmorrow at 22:00 UTC

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Re: TG Role/Concept Poll | Voting

Postby BS4125 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm

After an extra day's wait, the results are in... you can just feel the anticipation. And yes, that's right, voting phase has begun, set your eager eyes on to vote the best, and only the best roles in the poll. Oh yeah, you want to know which roles were rejected in the overlooking phase? Here's a list for you with all rejected roles, hasta la vista.

Rejected Roles:

Convener by lemonader66
Scavenger by EpicToastAnims
Slayer by TheGator
Bouncer by Raven1207
Beggar by Zee235

Statesman by Seththeking

Curser by david23400
Farmer by david23400
Famine by david23400
Siren by Mystoc
Farmer by TheGator
Ninja by Seththeking
Aztec Priest by Element83
Rogue by Venusupreme
Laserbearer by DemonicKraken
Beastmaster by Eragon1329
Drunk by Raven1207
Famine by Raven1207
Liquidator by Seththeking
Minion by DemonicKraken
Torturer by cupcakeaj2

Ambusher Overhaul by Jackparrot
Ambusher Overhaul 2 by DragonClaw66
Crusader Overhaul by DragonClaw66

Government Faction by Seththeking

April Overviewing Phase
Feedback is featured in the spreadsheet.

You are allowed 33 votes in total, no repeats and you may vote for your own roles.

TheBestModInTheWorld wrote:Voting
To submit a vote for the concepts listed below, please PM all the Role Idea Moderators, especially me, BS4125, the representative of the Role Poll, your votes with this title:

/Voting [Forum Username]

- Please include a list of concepts you are voting for and a total number of votes you have sent.
- If you have votes remaining and wish to vote more concepts with them, you may send another PM with your new total number of votes.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:12 pm

The voting phase is nearing the end, the turn over to the analysis phase will begin on 1st May ~23:00 UTC, chop chop, you have 4 more days.

Would also like to say that any roles added in November or earlier that have not gotten through to the analysis phase in past polls are at risk of being removed. If thise roles do not get through this voting phase [this time around, they will be pruned and have to be resubmitted with edits.

Get your votes in, the more votes we have, the more accurate the results will be.

UPDATE: Please make sure you vote as soon as possible, voting on the day risks your votes not being counted!

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:49 pm

The Voting phase has come to a sudden, yet glorious end, which only means that the Analysis phase has begun for the dawn of May. May the first be... with you?

Accepted Roles:

Knight by BS4125 3***
Miller by BS4125 6**
Kennelmaster by BS4125 4***
Huntsman by BS4125 3***
Coward by GoogleFeud 3***
Impersonator by Mystoc 3**
Intercessor by ImposterK 4**
Nightwatcher by JackParrot 3*
Coroner by Gooose26 5*
Inspector by Seththeking 3*
Oracle by BS4125 5*

Hustler by BS4125 4***
Trickster by Parallax7 4***
Tailor by ImposterK 3*
Anonymous by cupcakeaj2 3**
Warden by Blackwolfe99 4*

Slave Master by Gooose26 5**
Drifter by Sh99er 3**
Crippler by Sh99er 3***
Slave by Sh99er 4**
Hydra by DragonClaw66 3**
Repetoire by cupcakeaj2 3**
Smoker by cupcakeaj2 4**
Beserker by dyaomaster 4**
Taxidermist by dyaomaster 4***
Insomniac by DesertStorm11 5*
Phantom by joefischerxxx 5**
Spiritualist by BS4125 7**
Convict by Blackwolfe99 3*
Demon by Seththeking 4*

Full Moon Change by DragonClaw66 4**
Sheriff Buff by DragonClaw66 3**
Shadowalker Overhaul by BasicFourLife 5*
Jailor Nerf (5) by DragonClaw66 3*

Cult Faction by Gooose26 4*

April Voting Phase

Roles which have had the possibility yet not getting through to the Analysis phase thrice will also be removed, however I underestimated how much work this would take to do tonight. The roles and concepts will pruned some day this week.

We are now able to take submissions for the coming Role Poll. Please refer to the OP explain how you can submit roles to the coming Role Poll if you are unfamiliar with the functionalities. If you have any concerns about the Voting phase outcomes, whether it be that I missed your votes or miscounted, please contact me over a forum PM. Note that if you submitted your votes too late that they may not have been featured since the process of rounding up votes takes many hours to do and therefore I can't wait for people who may or may not be voting in the last hour; in the future please vote the earliest as you can, for my and your benefit.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 am

Hurray for mid-May, hope you're been gritting your teeth because I certainly have, well, about exams season not the Analysis phase. I guess this is a thing as well too. Sssh I never posted this a day late, don't tell anyone.

So, the results are in, and accepted TG Concepts are:

Accepted TG Concepts:

1. Miller by BS4125
1. Shadowalker Overhaul by BasicFourLife
2. Jailor Nerf (5) by DragonClaw66
3. Hustler by BS4125
4. Sheriff Buff by DragonClaw66
4. Oracle by BS4125

May Role Poll Analysis

All these roles and edits might not be added to the Testing Grounds immediately since we are currently oversaturated with roles for the time being. That being said, from the recent departure of the Paradoxist, we may have an opening for one of the roles in this list, until then they are in the queue for being added into TG. News concerning their introduction to TG will be announced here when decided upon.

The submission phase for the next poll is still open, keep your submissions coming in hot, we like them spicy. Expect the next poll to begin mid-July, if not then bludgeon me because I should be fully free by then.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:02 am

The TG Balancers have finally come to the conclusion to add Miller to TG, Hustler and Oracle better luck next time.

I'll see if I can finally prune the roles from the Role Poll today and update the list with your submissions, keep chugging the submissions in also, who knows if it could get in or not.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 am

I have finally gotten 'round to remove all the roles that need to be pruned. If you are unaware of how this works:

If a concept for the third time in a row does not get as far as the Analysis phase, that concept is then immediately removed.
- If that concept is then submitted again, the creator will have had to fix the mechanic or ability in the concept which lead to it being rejected thrice.

Pruned Concepts:

Trainer by ChronoByte
Channeler by BlazinIce
Enforcer by BlazinIce
Tracer by junkymonkey43
Psycho by jelloman1
Observer by Sh99er
Estimator by Sh99er
Ace by Sh99er
Savage by Sh99er
Devourist by Sh99er
Godfather Buff (2) by alex1234321
Pirate Faction by jelloman1

Role Poll Prune List

I'm sorry, but you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:18 am

All submissions thus far have now been added to the poll. Please double check to see if your submissions is there, if anything is incorrect or you don't see your submission featured, please PM me.

The queue in the OP has now been added to show the queued roles that are to be added to the Client once we've tested more and reduced the oversaturation of roles and edits. If you'd like to help out, please join our Discord server and join a test when it is announced in #game-announcements.

The next Role Poll will begin it's voting phase on the 15th of July, make sure you have your submissions by then please. Also please can you submit your concepts as early as possible, last time we got a lot of roles submitted on the last day which made it hard to look through them in the Overview phase - if you submit your ideas late then you are at risk of them not being overlooked and having to wait for the next poll.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:18 am

All concepts that have been submitted up to now have been added, please double check to see if your submissions are present.

Remember, the next poll begins July 15th, however can you all please have all your submissions in by the 14th so Moderators are not messing around with submissions when we are supposed to be overlooking roles - it's in your best interest to submit early, if you submit very late your role most likely won't get overlooked and you'll have to wait another month.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:26 pm

The time has come for another poll to commence. After extensive submissions from everyone these past months, they have all been overviewed and sadly only the best can go further. The concepts gave been checked to if they violate the TG Guidelines - which should be released soon - and upon rejection, each Mod has explained why in comments. Hopefully they’ll be more clear with the guidelines at face value.

Thank you for Flake for doing this list for me whilst on mobile, I don’t think my mind could take this job without a computer.

Voting phase has now begun and will end on August 1st 22:00 UTC.

You are allowed 25 votes in total, no repeats and you may vote for your own roles.

For a reminder on voting:
BS4125 wrote:Voting
To submit a vote for the concepts listed below, please PM all the Role Idea Moderators, especially me, BS4125, the representative of the Role Poll, your votes with this title:

/Voting [Forum Username]

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:17 am

We are over halfway through Voting phase, please keep your votes coming through and if you haven’t voted yet, here is your chance to do so. Results will be posted on August 1st, which is when we will begin Analysis phase and the poll will be open to submissions for the next poll.

Roles will also be pruned from the Role Poll if they have not gotten through to Analysis phase in the last two polls and doesn’t get through this one either, so if you wish to save your or someone else’s role, it will be in your best interest to vote for them if they are indeed in risk.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 am

Results shall be posted soon

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 am

Sorry for being a day late, but 1 day doesn't impact that much fortunately.

Accepted Concepts

Knight by BS4125
Kennelmaster by BS4125
Huntsman by BS4125
Coward by GoogleFeud
Impersonator by Mystoc
Prophet by cupcakeaj2
Intercessor by ImposterK
Nightwatcher by JackParrot
Coroner by Gooose26
Inspector by Seththeking
Locksmith by Element83
Botanist by ManateeDude

Trickster by Parallax7
Tailor by ImposterK
Anonymous by cupcakeaj2
Illusionist by ManateeDude

Slave Master by Gooose26
Drifter by Sh99er
Slave by Sh99er
Repetoire by cupcakeaj2
Smoker by cupcakeaj2
Weather Man by joefischerxxx
Insomniac by DesertStorm11
Spiritualist by BS4125
Convict by Blackwolfe99
Double by Schultz128
Horror by pingforfreehugs
Infector by Seththeking

Witch Buff by timurtheking
Arsonist Buff (2) by BasicFourLife
Spy Overhaul by SERVAT
Survivor Overhaul by BasicFourLife
Sheriff Overhaul by BasicFourLife
Arsonist Overhaul by DragonClaw66
Amnesiac Overhaul by ManateeDude
Vigilante Nerf by BasicFourLife
Solicitor by sunbird1002
Retributionist by Parallax7

Cult Faction by Gooose26

July Voting Phase

Roles which have not not been accepted this time or in the previous two polls to enter Analysis phase will be pruned also, however I'll do that at a later date.

Analysis phase has now started and will end on August 15th. The Role Poll is also open for submissions once again, so feel free to submit your roles to me and other RI Mods. If you see any errors in the voting, please feel free to contact me and I'll fix the issue.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:20 pm

I have been informed that the overhaul Forger Overhaul had it's votes incorrectly counted, when they should have had 2 votes. That means this overhaul is also through to the Analysis phase.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 am

The Analysis phase is now all over, and I’m excited to present to you the newly wed roles accepted from the TG Balancers

Accepted TG Concepts:

1. Sheriff Overhaul by BasicFourLife
2. Amnesiac Overhaul by ManateeDude
3. Double by Schultz128
4. Botanist by ManateeDude
5. Vigilante Nerf by BasicFourLife

August Role Poll Analysis

RI Mods are also conducting a large role removal in these next two weeks, so there may be more roles from the Analysis phase that’ll get accepted into TG to balance the large role removal.

The next poll is not schuduled yet, when it is organised I shall post as such on this thread with the details. Please keep your submissions coming in fresh, we like them that way.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:41 pm

All submitted roles have been added, planning to start the next Role Poll on November 1st, so make sure you have your submissions in by then.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Apologies with leaving you guys in the dark, but I’ll be in holiday with no laptop for the first half of November so I don’t believe I’ll be able to host the Poll next month. A lot of Mods are also very busy atm alike me so it’s likely we will start the next Poll earliest on December 1st. We feel that the current state of TG is pretty stable so the Poll rn is not as dire as it once was, plus which the large decrease in productivity from school starting, beginning a Poll at this time once again would just mean that it won’t be done as effectively as it possibly could. Apologies to those who were waiting, we hear you.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby oliy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:33 pm

Just as an official update to this since there hasn't been one in three years: The concept of Role Polls is very much still alive, it's just community-run now instead of being mod-run. The current thread for roll polls is here. There are also role poll discussions that happen regularly in the Role Ideas + Testing Grounds Discord Server, so feel free to join if you want to be a part of that!

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Return to Role Ideas