Forum Survivor 2.1 [ENDGAME, BASICFOURLIFE WINS!!!]

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Forum Survivor 2.1 [ENDGAME, BASICFOURLIFE WINS!!!]

Postby npromin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Forum Survivor 2.1!

Introduction:

Autobiography and FS History: Spoiler: My name is N, and I have existed indefinitely on the ToS forums for quite some time. Today, I am uploading Forum Survivor 2.1, a remastered version of the canned Forum Survivor 2, which is a sequel to the original, classic, Forum Survivor.

The original Forum Survivor was largely successful, especially in the fact that it encouraged many people to make their own version of it. WindBlqde, Multiuniverse and TimeToReap, mdb1023, and probably others have made forum games at least partially inspired by the series. In addition, people have messaged me asking if I am okay with them hosting a forum game based off of this on another forum.

Although the game may look like a success, I personally don't believe it is. I feel as if I could have done a much better job hosting Forum Survivor. When I put up Forum Survivor 2 the game got canned, and I have naught to blame but my subpar hosting abilities. Because it was canned, I decided to rename FS 3 to be FS 2.1. I simply cannot bring myself to start a third game if the second one has never finished.

FS 2.1 has been put on indefinite hold for almost a year now. I was filled with despair on a recent night due to my situation in real life. If you know me well, then I am sure you are aware what sort of unbelievably physical and emotional hardships I have been contending with recently. One night... January 18th, I was looking over the game threads of FS 1 and 2 because I had speculated I would be forced to leave and never put up my anticipated sequel. So many happy memories were flooding to me at the time from reading the threads, but they contrasted with so many cringe-worthy memories of my greatest flaws in hosting.

But the nostalgia was too much. I loved hosting the series too much and I had so much fun. I began planning a sequel immeadiatly. And so it brought me here.... I'm tossing the bad parts of FS 1 and 2, and keeping the good parts... This is going to be an amazing ride.

Before we begin, I would like to personally shout-out to lucas8411, the official winner of the original Forum Survivor. (too bad he left the forums) and Ddynamo, the cunning villain who is the official runner-up.

Oh yes, and FS 2, the canned one. A shoutout to Ryan, the best villain, and Q, the best hero, by moderator declaration.

Now, regardless of whether you have read the above spoiler, you may be wondering what Forum Survivor is. Forum Survivor is a game in which 18 or 19 apparently contestants compete for a grand prize of $1,000,000. (or 1,000,000 of some other currency if you don't live in the US) The contestants will be split up into teams and compete in various challenges. The loser of said challenges will be forced to vote someone off, eliminating them from the competition. Now, there's obviously more to it than that, but eventually, there will only be 1 survivor remaining, and that 1 survivor will be declared the winner of the competition!

Rules:

I'll keep this short and sweet.

1. NO SALT. What I mean by this is stay behaved. Do not do anything you wouldn't normally do in front of a glomod or something. Don't spam, use excessive profanity, be racist/sexist/etc.
2. STAY ACTIVE! I cannot stress this rule enough. Activity is what keeps the game alive. I actually intend to carry out with prods and replacements this time around. If you are inactive for 24 hours, you will be prodded, and subsequently replaced after 18 hours. I understand timezones and irl issues are a thing, but please try to stay as active as possible. Inactivity nearly killed FS 1, and actually killed FS 2. While on this topic, I encourage you to post in the thread as much as possible. Don't spam it, but post in it with memes or jokes or puns or whatever you feel like saying in regards to the topic at hand.
3. NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION unless monitored by me. Secret alliances and all that are okay with me, but they must be in a group DM/PM with me and whatnot. You are totally allowed to form alliances in private and stuff but you must include me. Also, if you are eliminated, you may not communicate game-related information to any of the players. Likewise, players should not communicate game-related information to jurors, judges, spectators, or eliminated contestants.
4. DO NOT SCREENSHOT any conversations that are not entirely public. You cannot copy-paste conversations either. Quoting and referencing is allowed.
5. THE HOST'S WORD IS LAW under any and every circumstance.

Game Mechanics:

Phases:

The game will function roughly like this:

Announcements: N announces stuff about the game.
Reward Challenge: The winner(s) receive a reward to help them later on.
Immunity Challenge: The winner(s) receive immunity to the vote.
Free-Time: Everyone is allowed to either sleep, use their ability if they have one, or search for the immunity idol. (more on all that later)
Elimination: Someone is voted off and eliminated from the competition.

Keep in mind this order is most definitely NOT set in stone. There will not always be free time, announcements, or a reward challenge. And the free-time might occur before the Immunity or Reward Challenge. What is DEFINITELY set to occur each phase is an immunity challenge and elimination.

Stats:

Everyone will have four permanent stats, as shown here:

Strength (Self-explanatory. This stat shows how strong you are.)
Intelligence (You may have to use your IRL brain for challenges a lot of the time, but not always. Think of your character's intelligence as the brain you use when you don't use your IRL brain for challenges.)
Agility (This is a combination of your speed and endurance while running, climbing, or etc.)
Luck (In essence, this is karma, showing how much the universe likes you, or hates you. If you're an antagonist, it will be low. If it is low, you are more likely to have bad things happen to you, such as being picked to eat a ghost pepper for your team, hint hint.)

These stats cannot change ever, and they determine how well you do in some, but not all challenges. (along with many other things) For example, if you have high strength and the challenge involves your character lifting a boulder, you will do well.

In addition to these 4 stats, everyone has stamina, which they can choose to use for a short-term benefit, such as an extra boost in a challenge, or conserve for later use. Everyone starts with 10 stamina. Do NOT let your stamina fall below 0... or you'll face consequences.

All stats except stamina are determined by your role. More on that later.

Special Mechanics:

The Final Four And Beyond:

The Final 4 Challenge will always be some sort of quiz on the eliminated contestants. The winner will receive immunity to the next vote.

The Final 3 Challenge will always be purely based off of stamina. The contestant with the most stamina will win and get to choose who to bring with them to The Final 2.

The Final 2 will then appeal to the jury of eliminated contestants. The jury will vote on which member of The Final 2 will win the game.

The Immunity Idol:

If someone finds an immunity idol and chooses to play it during elimination, all votes against them do not count. Whenever an immunity idol is added to the game, N will announce it... and he may decide to announce when someone finds an idol as well, if he wants... Don't worry, he won't reveal who you are.

Oh yeah, in contrast to previous games, immunity idols must be played before the votes are revealed.

How do you find an immunity idol? Search the island for one during free time... But it might be wise to wait for a few clues first... don't wanna waste stamina searching useless locations...

The Medical Tent:

If anyone drops below 0 stamina, they will be taken to the medical tent for an unknown period of time.

If you are in the medical tent, you can still vote and get voted for, but you cannot participate in challenges for the time being, making yourself a liability.

Plot Twists:

P-P-PLOT TWIST!!! If you're familiar with FS 1 and FS 2, then you know for a fact there will be plot twists in this game. Be prepared, because plot-twists are coming....

Click the spoiler for the best plot twist ever:
Spoiler: Image

Roles:

Every player is randomly assigned 1 of the 18 roles listed in the spoiler below. It is strongly suggested and advised that you try and avoid others finding out your role. Seriously, hide your role and your identity, especially if it makes you seem like a threat.

(For whatever reason BBcode is glitching and making me split the roles into two different spoilers sooo...)

Normal Roles:
Spoiler:
Normie

Backstory: You're... well... you're just average. There's nothing particularly special that enables you to stand out in the crowd above others... But on the bright side, there's nothing that sets you below others. With a set of skills and abilities so average, bland, and normal, it'll be pretty difficult for anyone to correctly pinpoint your identity. This gives you a unique advantage in the game, allowing you to remain unseen and un-targeted, flying by the others underneath the radar. Utilize this advantage.

Abilities:
- You have no abilities.
- Your stats are average all-around.

Stats:
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 5
Luck: 5

Athlete

Backstory: There is nobody here that is stronger than you are. You have spent countless years training this gift of a body you have been given to be in perfect, tip-top shape. Whenever a challenge or task involves strength in any way, you will always come out on top, no questions asked. Nobody here can match your strength. Nobody.

Abilities:
- You have the highest strength in the game.

Stats:
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 4
Luck: 4

Genius

Backstory: Since you were born as a little infant, you have possessed some sort of inherent intelligence. As you grew and progressed throughout life, you've been a prodigy, a true genius! You've always been smarter than everyone around you, solving complex problems and puzzles in a breeze. This game is no exception. You may be on international reality TV, but you are still smarter than everyone around you. When it comes to tricks and games, you cannot be fooled. Nobody will ever outsmart you on this island. You will be the best, and nobody can ever hope to match your intelligence.

Abilities:
- You have the highest intelligence in the game.

Stats:
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10

Runner

Backstory: Calling you fast would be a severe understatement. Your legs run like the wind, and when you run, people mistake you for a horizontal bolt of lightning... Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I think you get the point. The point is, you're really fast, and nobody else on this island can match your speed. If it ever comes down to a footrace, you will always win.

Abilities:
- You have the highest agility in the game.

Stats:
Agility: 10

Gambler

Backstory: It's weird, isn't it? Wherever you go, whatever you do, the universe always seems to just bend itself to your will, and whatever happens seems to naturally benefit you. Whenever you draw a card, it's always the perfect card. Whenever you roll a die, you always get the perfect, most ideal number.... And that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. The universe will favor you on this island as well, it seems. Yes, fortune will smile down upon you while misfortune will rain down like a bizarre hailstorm on the other contestants!

Abilities:
- You have the highest luck in the game.

Stats:
Luck: 10

Ability Roles:
Spoiler:
Strategist

Backstory: This is a social game, isn't it? Yes, yes it is. Body language, patterns in voicing and facial expression. Little moves people unconsciously make whenever something happens. You know them all, you've mastered every single little trick. Just by analyzing someone over a short period of time, you will be able to determine key traits that are a core part of their personalities... and from there, hopefully you will be able to unmask their true identity.

Abilities:
- During free time, if you choose to use your ability, you may select one person in the game and one of their stats to learn a clue to: Strength, Intelligence, Agility, or Luck.

Stats:
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 6

Saboteur

Backstory: Everything goes the way you want it to. Nothing on this island will happen that you don't approve of. If there's something you aren't satisfied with... you will personally change it to be exactly the way you want it to be. You can see a threat coming from over a mile away, and when the threat gets too close, you will know exactly what to do. You will act stealthily, taking meticulous action against them. You will sabotage them.

Abilities:
- During free time, if you choose to use your ability, you may sabotage someone in your team, (or anyone after the merge) decreasing their stamina by 3.
- Your target will be aware that they have been sabotaged.
- You cannot make someone's stamina decrease below 0 by sabotage.

Stats:
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 8
Luck: 3

Medic

Backstory: Most of your friends and acquaintances that know you well claim that you're just too nice, and they're mostly correct. Whenever someone is hurt or injured, feeling sad or depressed, or in need of any sort of assistance, you can't help but be the one to cheer them up, brighten their day, and fix all their problems! This mindset has led you to take on the study of medical and health science. You're known to treat patients who are sick, heal people's wounds, and give people useful advice when it comes to their physical health. Here on the show, you've decided to take all medical affairs into your own hands, saving anyone here that requires medical assistance.

Abilities:
- During free time, if you choose to use your ability, you may provide medical assistance to one person in your team, (or anyone after the merge) increasing their stamina by 3.
- Your target will be aware that they were healed.

Stats:
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Luck: 9

Two-Sided

Backstory: You are a kitten-loving, graceful, amazing person. Beauty shines off of you, radiating into the surrounding environment. Everyone loves and adores you, because you carry that peculiar charm that simply can't be found in anyone else... That is, until someone makes the horrible mistake of pushing the wrong button. That's when your true evil side comes out, the side of which strikes fear deep into the hearts of those who are brave enough to lay an eye upon you.

Abilities:
- You have two sets of stats, one for "Good" mode, and one for "Evil" mode.
- During free time, you have the option to switch between the different sets of stats.
- You begin the game in "Good" mode.

Stats: (Good)
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 7
Luck: 8

Stats: (Evil)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 2

Apprentice

Backstory: You've been a simple college student for far too long. No, joining this game will allow you to accomplish something worthwhile in life! When it comes to learning, you have a special talent to pick up even the minutest of details from anything, be it practical experience or be it an extensive work of literature. Yes, you can study others and use any insight you gain to improve yourself.

Abilities:
- During free time, you may select one person and one stat, and if their stat is higher than your current stat, yours will increase by 1.

Stats:
Strength: 3 + 2 = 5
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 4 + 3 = 7

Carver

Backstory: You used to be just a simple farmhand at your parents' farm out in the middle of nowhere, being talented in seemingly useless skills such as harvesting crops, clearing debris, chopping down wood, and etc. However, there is one very interesting skill that will work to your advantage in this game: Carving. Whenever you weren't spending time with your rather large family, or helping out and doing work on the farm, you practiced your carving hobby in spare time, easily creating glorious wooden sculptures... But masterpieces take time. If you want to carve something convincing out of wood, it will take some time to fine tune all the details.

Abilities:
- During free time, you may choose to either spend time carving your fake immunity idol or hiding your fake immunity idol somewhere on the island.
- You can only carve one fake immunity idol.
- For every time you work on carving a fake idol, it's realism will increase by 1.
- If someone's intelligence is higher than the fake idol's realism, they will be notified the idol is a fake.

Stats:
Strength: 7

Spy

Backstory: It all started when you eavesdropped on your parents to find out they were gonna divorce, then you eavesdropped on your "closest friends" at school to find out that they were secretly gossiping about you. Seeing how important this gathering of information was, you began to eavesdrop more as you grew older, finding out even more people's secrets, mostly in an attempt to save yourself... The results were unbelievable. You found out your real estate agent was trying to cheat you, that your love interest was cheating on you, that your boss was a cocaine addict... And so, it has become necessary for you to spy on others, if not to save yourself from some horrible tragedy, but to gain a unique advantage on your opponents.

Abilities:
- At the beginning of every phase cycle (directly after the last elimination) you may select a player to spy on.
- If you spy on someone, you will know each about any private chats your target has with other players privately, but you will not see anything regarding their team or challenge chats. This lasts until the phase cycle ends.

Stats:
Agility: 9

Expert

Backstory: While some may call you a crazy nutcase that's a doomsday prepper, you're really just an ordinary person that's extremely skilled in the field of survival. You're not really crazy about it, you just know what you're doing really well, so well in fact, that building a shelter, finding food or water, and starting a fire is child's play for you. You could do these arbitrary tasks conserving half of your time and energy... while everyone else on this island, unskilled with these tasks, will take more time and energy than you.

Abilities:
- You start with 16 stamina instead of 10.
- You will gain an extra 1 stamina when sleeping should you decide to sleep.
- Should you decide to search for the idol, any action you take will cost 1 less stamina than normal.

Stats:
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Luck: 6

Psychic

Backstory: Some people don't believe in the supernatural. That's okay. You don't mind. Heck, that makes your job easier. If people don't believe you'll be able to get away with using your powers without attracting any suspicion, isn't that right? Besides, it's not like you're going to overtly mind control the other contestants. No, that's too obvious, and the host would easily become aware of what it is you're doing. No, you'll just take a quick peek into their minds... It won't take too long and it won't be obvious that you're using any of your powers.

Abilities:
- Three times per game, during free time, you may read the mind of one person that participated in the most recent elimination.
- You will know who this person voted for AND any reasoning they have to accompany their vote.

Stats:
Agility: 6

Blackmailer

Backstory: Being a blackmailer is not all that difficult. Sometimes, it's not even about digging up juicy dirt and gossip on someone... It's really all about bringing someone to their knees... and making yourself the only person they can turn to in their time of desperation, whether they want to or not. Of course, the easiest way to do this is just to dig up juicy dirt and gossip on someone, something they can't possibly risk being revealed, then threaten to reveal it if they don't follow your orders... How evil... Heeheehee!

Abilities:
- Three times per game, you may blackmail anyone in the game to purposefully lose a challenge.
- If you choose to blackmail one person who must put forth individual effort in a collaborative team challenge, that one person will purposefully lose their part in the challenge.
- Due to their design, there may be a few challenges which you cannot blackmail someone to lose. The host will notify you if one of your actions are invalid.
- You cannot blackmail anyone to lose the Final 4 Challenge or Final 3 Challenge.
- You victims will know they have been blackmailed, but they will not know who blackmailed them.

Stats:
Strength: 5
Agility: 9
Luck: 2

Pharmacist

Backstory: Marijuana. Meth. Cocaine. Crack. Heroin. Opium. You've concocted them and tried them all, you've experienced all the euphoric highs, you've felt all the intense rushes of adrenaline overcome you. You are more than familiar with the hallucinogenic sensations granted to you by narcotics. You have a little of everything stashed away for the perfect chance, the perfect opportunity... and this is it. Sure, it may be cheating, but taking drugs grants you an edge over the competition.

Abilities:
- During free time, you can choose to inject either yourself or someone else with a drug.
- You can inject a strength-boosting drug, an intelligence-boosting drug, or an agility-boosting drug, all increasing the specified stat by 5 for a phase cycle.
- You can also choose to inject a strength-decreasing drug, an intelligence-decreasing drug, or an agility-decreasing drug, all decreasing the specified stat by 5 for a phase cycle.
- If someone is injected with a drug, their stat can NOT temporarily go above 10, or go below 1.

Stats:
Agility: 5

Archvillain

Backstory: The moment which the first word came out of your mouth in your audition, the producers of the show knew they had found the perfect villain for the show. You have everything a true reality TV villain needs. Charisma, strength, talent, intelligence.... The list goes on. In the game, you can manipulate others easily, toying with the rest of the cast like little dolls. You're the villain the audience loves to see in action, the villain the audience loves, hates, and loves to hate. They don't dislike you; a season without you would feel as if it was lacking something! ...but they do enjoy watching you lose.

Abilities:
- You have very high stats, but very low luck due to bad publicity.
- The audience loves to hate you. It costs a whopping 5 stamina for you to search for the idol.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Luck: 1

Underdog

Backstory: You're not very bright, and you're not very skilled or strong or fast. In fact, there's nothing about you that makes it seem like you're going to win... When walking into the competition, seeing the other competitors, it is more than clear they each have something going for them. And you're the only one that doesn't... Or are you? No, the audience loves you. The audience is rooting for you and cheering for you back home. Now you have an advantage. You have something the other contestants don't.

Abilities:
- You have very low stats, but very high luck due to good publicity.
- The audience loves you. It costs only 1 stamina to search for the idol.

Stats:
Strength: 3
Agility: 3
Luck: 9

Beauty Queen

Backstory: You are one of those people that flaunt around beauty and hotness to arouse everyone around you. Yes, your body is irresistible. Make them stare, make them eye you, make them fall for you and give into you... Make them become your puppet. It's not that difficult to charm someone into submission. You've done it your whole life, making both superiors and subordinates fall for your beauty. This is how you get what you want in the world. By manipulating all those around you.

Abilities:
- During free time, you can... distract someone with your beauty, making their action null.
- Roleblocks cost 2 stamina.
- You cannot roleblock the same person two times in a row.

Stats:

ECO:

Spoiler: If there is a tie-vote in an elimination, there will be a re-vote in which you can only vote for the people with the highest votes and the contestants in jeopardy cannot vote.

If the re-votes result in another tie-vote but the votes in the original tied vote are split between more people than in the re-vote, there will be a re-re-vote with a similar process, and so on.

Once a re-vote yields the same results as the previous vote, the vote will be considered deadlocked. In the case of a deadlocked vote, the contestants in jeopardy will become immune. From there, all other contestants will have to draw rocks from a bag. If someone draws a rock that is a different color than all the other rocks, they will be the one eliminated.

If there is a deadlocked vote in The Final 4, there will be a lightning round of the Final 4 Challenge ONLY between the two contestants in jeopardy.

Joining:

To join, join this Discord server AND fill out the following application in the thread:

Name: (must have a custom color not used by others, cannot be this color)
Background/Personality: (at least 50 words)
Other:

I am very serious about these applications. If you join without an application, I will add you to the list temporarily, but if the 18 slots fill up, and a 19th person joins, I will replace you with them, even if you have a background/personality with 49 words out of 50 filled.

You can also choose to only post part of your application, but PM me the rest in secret, if you want to hide parts of your character from others... Heeheehee! Oh, but you must have at least 50 words in the thread still, even if you PM me more in secret.

Type as much as you can. The more you type, the less I will mess up your character during update lore, dialogue scenes, elimination and challenge results, and etc. Yes, I'm going to try and be more consistent with lore-making this time.

Remember, you must be in THIS DISCORD SERVER to play.
Last edited by npromin1 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 44 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1 [Signups, 0/18]

Postby npromin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:00 pm

The Winner:
18. Hidden (BasicFourLife)

Eliminated Contestants:
4. Timur Uberlime (timurtheking) {19th}
7. Cecil McToucan (qwertyuiopl) {18th}
8. Liana Ellis (EyeOfTheTiger) {17th}
16. Seigfried Apocalypse (yauaustin202) {16th}
6. Finn Martin (mdb1023) {15th}
14. Phoenix Castallano (XerxesLeFan) {14th}
2. Dalia Yeetes (2.0) (Nopingout) {13th}
1. Lilliam Pumpernickel (EvanManManMan) {12th}
3. Wolfy (tardispaten) {11th}
15. Babushka (ChubbyMooshroom9) {10th}
12. Nathan Night (TheNightmareFox) {9th}
19. Ryan Seishi (PokemonKidRyan) <--- Number (NumberFTW) {8th}
13. Zori (ZoruaLuhansk) {7th}
9. Martell Baxter (Qmanthegamer) {6th}
17. Abigail (QnSb) <--- Annika Flina (DoctorAzure) {5th}
5. Comrade Vladimir Fiedler (Multiuniverse) {4th}
10. Javi (Jabichuelas) {3rd}
11. SuperDuper (marlony1) {2nd}

Backups:
1. Alex Andreyev (Cyphron)
2. Puffle (Ocelittle)

Bookmarks:
Episode 1: The Great Reupload
Introductions
Twist-Vote Results
Reward Challenge
Immunity Challenge
Immunity Challenge Results
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 2: Ring Ring!
Reward Challenge
Immunity Challenge
Immunity Challenge Results & Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 3: Trust Week Pt 1
The Twist
Immunity Challenge
Immunity Challenge Results (for real this time)
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Tiebreaker Vote
Episode 4: Trust Week Pt 2
Immunity Challenge
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 5: Gold, Silver, Bronze
The Plot Twist
The Olympics Begin
Olympics Results
Tiebreaker Explaination
Martell's Decision
The "Elimination" Ceremony
Episode 6: The Big Twist
The Twist
Immunity Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 7: Return of the Duels!
Duel Signups
The Duels Begin
Duel Results
Tiebreaker Results
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 8: Dodgebrawl Puzzler
Immunity/Reward Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 9: Oh Shit!
Immunity Challenge
Challenge Results
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 10: Military Style
Challenge Event 1
Challenge Event 2
Challenge Event 3
Challenge Results
Free Time
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 11: The Merge
The Twist
The Elimination Vote
Returning Vote
Returning Tiebreaker Vote
The Auction Begins
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 12: AcademiNO!
Reward Challenge
Reward Challenge Results
Immunity Challenge
Immunity Challenge "Results"
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 13: Joint Effort
Immunity Challenge
"Challenge" Results
Elimination Ceremony
Tiebreaker Results
Episode 14: Scavenger Hunt
Immunity Challenge - Round 1
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Tiebreaker Vote
Episode 15: Road to Victory
Immunity Challenge
Challenge Results
Tiebreaker "Results"
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 16: The Final Four
Immunity Challenge
Endgame Results
Episode 17: Vote of the Ages

Winner Announced & Mod Review
Last edited by npromin1 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 142 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Qmanthegamer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:00 pm

First
It's been a while hasn't it. I barely even remember forum unicode...

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Well, I won't shy away from giving you the idol. Here it is, right below

Might want to open the image in a new tab to get a good size <3
Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby qwertyuiopl » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Dammit q
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby EvanManManMan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Name: Lilliam Pumpernickel
Personality: My lean cost more than your rent. Your mom still live in a tent. Still slinging dope in the jets. Me and my grandma take meds. Yuh. Aye. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang. Gucci Gang.
Other: Also goes by Lil Pump
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby tardispaten » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Name: Wolfy
Background/Personality: A student that enjoys law and photography. Only decided to join originally to take part in the videoing of the show for an internship, but was forced to play instead. He was promised that in return for playing the game, he would be able to find a companion for someone to live with him, and someone to love him. They could be from the show or... Well, anyone from the show really.
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:13 pm

/join
Name: Timur Uberlime
Occupation: university student (works in a coffee shop as a side-job)
Background/Personality: Timur is a university student from the UK, he is currently studying medicine as he would like to be a doctor when he's older. His family is poor though and he is worried that him and his family might not have enough money to carry on paying for university. He hopes that if he wins Survivor, he could use the money to help his family escape poverty and fund his university course. He is a calm and laid-back person who is very loyal to his allies and hates traitors with all his heart. He believes that Survivor shows people's true colours. (50 words i think?)
Other: has black thick scruffy hair, greyish blue eyes, is above average in height.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:17 pm

IN

Name: Comrade Vladimir Fiedler
Occupation: Leader of the Communist Party of the United States of America
Background/Personality: Patriotic American who thinks that America will rise further with the aid of communism. Hope to get money to fund communist party. Seems confident and loyal. Someone you can look to in the times of trouble. He is often seen praising America and saying it’s glorious and stuff. His background is largely unknown but it is rumored that he immigrated from Russia because of all the corruptions.
Other: Russian accent
Often wear thick fur clothings whilst simultaneously complaining that it’s boiling hot
Last edited by Multiuniverse on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:17 pm

In.

Name: Finn Martin
Backstory/ personality: Finn is a hero from the land of Ooo. He always puts others before himself and is known for being fearless (mostly) but he can also be a bit of a bafoon (especially when talking to girls). After stepping through a wormhole, he originally played in TDI. But since that game went under, he's been aimlessly wandering around looking for his place in the world. Refer to my pfp for what he looks like.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby qwertyuiopl » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Name: Cecil McToucan
Background/personality: Makes friends very easily, due to his sense of humour and general outgoingness. He can be annoying at times, but usually comes off as endearing. He grew up in a small suburban town in Utah, and longs to travel the world and look for something new, and different. He understands things easily, and is smarter than most people give him credit for. He isn't strong, but has a lot of endurance, which gives the illusion of strength. He can talk about the things he's interested in for hours. He's interested in a lot of things.
Other: he kind of looks like a toucan, but like, not really
Last edited by qwertyuiopl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby SkyW » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Name: Mark Zefil
Occupation: Works at a company as an Intern. (Think Chandler from friends, and how no one knows what he does expect that he works at a company. This is also vauge so the host can work with it)
Background/Personality: (at least 50 words) They live in 'merica and hold that as a title. They grew up in the northern suburbs of Chicago, a decent place that is very middle-class but because it's in Chicago everyone assumes it's a ghetto or something of the sort. When growing up there was no real problems, the typical teenage stuff still effects him however. His personality is that of a someone who has trouble taking things seriously, often using shitty jokes/ practical jokes in an effort to get a good laugh out of himself. At the same time however, he does has a drive to challenge himself to accomplish things. According to high school legend, he once tried to pass off flour as cocaine in order too make a quick buck, get a quick laugh, and simply to see if he could pull it off.
Other: He wants the million dollars less for the prize, and more for simply the tale he could tell and the jokes he could make if he had done such a thing. However also for the challenge he sees in it.
Last edited by SkyW on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Professional ??? Rambler (average NYC subway rider)

There is a frog outside go check it out please it's such a cool frog
SkyW
Jester
Jester

Location: West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:24 pm

In
Editing character in when awake
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 pm

/join Spoiler: Name: Liana Ellis
Background/Personality: A bit of a ditz, with a penchant for always lying her ass off - whether it actually be a smart idea or not. Tends not to make the smartest decisions- bases her actions off the adrenaline rush it gets her. Came for the challenge and the social game- and is planning to start a shitstorm.
Other: Has a fear of being beaten with a stick. Also, snails.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Qmanthegamer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Name: Martell Baxter
Background/Personality: Martin is an outstanding programmer, and it shows in his work. Since he was given his first computer, he has been intent on discovering all the possible capabilities and features he could find. He soon learned he could create his own features, and began working day and night trying to perfect his latest project that will save the world!... Details are hush hush, on the downlow.

Other than that, he is unemployed, and still living with his parents in a big suburban house near the Californian shores. A little sheltered, but also very eager to get along with people, never seems to be a bad guy. His mannerisms are a little off with the rest of society, but he tries his best to get on peoples' good side.

As he has no current job, he wants to win Forum Survivor in order to make his own money and boost the speed at which he creates his programs... And maybe buy himself a house and other neccesities to boot.
Other: Has allergies to peanuts.
Loves to doodle and admire art.
Has more friends over the internet than in real life.

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jabichuelas » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Name: Javi
Background/Personality: The same contestant that has participated in both Forum Survivors and has come back again. The only thing he cares about is winning, not the prize nor "having fun". He also tries to avoid people when they talk to him, because his paranoid thinking leads untrust towards his teammates. He became obsessed with the show.
Others: fast runner, experienced with FS, curious and probably bad at writing a character.
call me Javi because it's shorter
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby andilin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:42 pm

wheres my prein?
THE

FM

AUTIST

Really fucking bad at speaking English too :P
andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby Qmanthegamer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 pm

andilin1 wrote:wheres my prein?

Rip

Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby npromin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm

No preins
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Did you check your butt?
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby timurtheking » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 pm

mdb1023 wrote:

Did you check your butt?

prein = nein = hein
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby andilin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 pm

npromin1 wrote:

No preins

Ill make my char but i shall not in

Wheres my prein slot
THE

FM

AUTIST

andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby marlony1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Name: SuperDuper
Background/Personality: He's what Memezaki wanted to be, but if it was 10X lamer. After Memezaki's appearance on Forum Survivor 2.0, his brother has been appearing on multiple advertisements. Especially taking credit on Town of Salem SmashBros in which he didnt program or suggest a single thing. This is revenge to take down Memezaki on the popularity meter and once this game is done/he's eliminated, him and memezaki will have a final duel, in which the loser forever leaves earth and dies in space.
Other: He's edible. He's literally spaghetti.
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby andilin1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Name: andilin1/DethStalker (namely known as hater of furries)
Background/Personality: (at least 50 words) hates PKR and tardispaten
antifurry
watches anime sometimes
doesn't betray
hates traitors
acts somewhat like a villain
is the archvillain role
gets pissed off if the host doesn't give her the archvillain role
likes bloodshed
rather rich
can be polite if she wants to
Other:
otherwise quite normal

I DIDNT IN I PREINNED
THE

FM

AUTIST

andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Colors

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby TheNightmareFox » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Name: Nathan Night
Background/Personality: he's a pretty cheerful guy
The type of guy who always looks at things as positively as they can
Strong willed as well and determined to go far
He started YouTube at the age of fourteen and is one of the most famous youtuber out there now and has one of the highest subscriber counts any youtuber has had
Other: he's pretty good looking and muscular
Has one of those charming personalities
Red hair and is usually seen with his orange contact's in
Last edited by TheNightmareFox on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games